**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Aw Majella Ellen is such a dote!!! :)

We aren't planning on finding out the sex at all! :) It''s fun guessing though :) We have a few names in mind but nothing we are set on just yet :)

love the new avatar dizzy!
maj, ellen is so gorgeous... can't help thinking she bears a resemblance to Poppy when she was that age!

Thanks hun it's one of my new t shirts from New Look that I can finally wear :haha:

im normally not into tshirts like that, yano "hands off the bump" and such, but i do love that mama saurus one!! i did have one last time round though and it had a cartoon of baby in my womb on the bump bit and the baby was listening to an ipod. :haha: i did like that. wish id kept it!

wow Nuke, can't believe your 36 weeks already!

Baby Ellen is so gorgeous! Glad it was a good day and (assuming that's you Majella) you look really well! Congrats on your Godmothering too :)

I got a smiley this morning on my digital ovulation tests!!! I'm actually so excited about knowing we DTD at the right time and counting down a proper 2WW :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! so excited for u emma! what's your testing date?

I'm here!! Have survived almost a whole week in Germany :) I was hoping for a BA by the time I came back on Eshka, but notice you hvaen't been on fora day or so, so perhaps you do have some news for us!
Mummylanning, that's cool you've found some local mums to be to meet with :) hope it goes well on Sunday!
Emy, is Silas feeling better? Yay for smiley on your digi! When will you test?Great scan pic dizzy :)
Izzy, there is a lovely wee BnB in Dundrum - The Carriage House - and lots of nice beach walks and Newcastle just down the road :)
Laura, hope you got some answers from the hospital when they called you back (they did call you back, didn't they? otherwise kick up some stink!)

I have a meeting with a german midwife tomorrow to see if I can give birth at the birthing centre rather than the hospital - hope it goes well! NOt sure if she'll do any check up sort of things or not, but it'll be nice to have a see about how germans do pregnancy!

The mysterious German's and their pregnancy! :haha: Aside from lack of G&A I know nothing more, my Dad was hospitalised in Germany last year though and said the care was second to none :thumbup:

I guess I'll be testing 1st-3rd I'll try and hold off to 11DPO at the earliest just so my result is easy to see and I'm not line-spotting with crazy eyes! I may not though, I don't knoooow!!! Hope it works :)

My Mum is visiting late May so may have to tell her if I'm preggo at that point, I basically never skype them and sending her a FB message or text to announce it is kinda lame. Anyway, that's forward thinking. Fingers crossed.

The mysterious German's and their pregnancy! :haha: Aside from lack of G&A I know nothing more, my Dad was hospitalised in Germany last year though and said the care was second to none :thumbup:

I guess I'll be testing 1st-3rd I'll try and hold off to 11DPO at the earliest just so my result is easy to see and I'm not line-spotting with crazy eyes! I may not though, I don't knoooow!!! Hope it works :)

My Mum is visiting late May so may have to tell her if I'm preggo at that point, I basically never skype them and sending her a FB message or text to announce it is kinda lame. Anyway, that's forward thinking. Fingers crossed.

That's positive thinking!

:thumbup: emma. sending u all the :dust: i can muster!!

Baby Ellen is so gorgeous! Glad it was a good day and (assuming that's you Majella) you look really well! Congrats on your Godmothering too :)

I got a smiley this morning on my digital ovulation tests!!! I'm actually so excited about knowing we DTD at the right time and counting down a proper 2WW :)

Yeah Emma thats me with the blonde hair.
Congrats on the smiley, I never got one on the digi's just the cheapies. Hope it works out for you!! :dust:

I'm here!! Have survived almost a whole week in Germany :) I was hoping for a BA by the time I came back on Eshka, but notice you hvaen't been on fora day or so, so perhaps you do have some news for us!
Mummylanning, that's cool you've found some local mums to be to meet with :) hope it goes well on Sunday!
Emy, is Silas feeling better? Yay for smiley on your digi! When will you test?Great scan pic dizzy :)
Izzy, there is a lovely wee BnB in Dundrum - The Carriage House - and lots of nice beach walks and Newcastle just down the road :)
Laura, hope you got some answers from the hospital when they called you back (they did call you back, didn't they? otherwise kick up some stink!)

I have a meeting with a german midwife tomorrow to see if I can give birth at the birthing centre rather than the hospital - hope it goes well! NOt sure if she'll do any check up sort of things or not, but it'll be nice to have a see about how germans do pregnancy!

Hope you finding germany ok good luck with the midwife!! :flower:

Great emy :D howling have use been trying now? X

Hwm: good luck today hope your appointment goes well, just out of curiosity do you speak german x

Aww thanks everyone :)

We started TTC on a cycle I started late December, this is our fourth cycle and first one I've managed to get any indication of when I'm ovulating.

I had my driving lesson last night and it's the night Kev does online racing. So he was finishing that at 10 and I just got on with some stuff and had a shower. Then I figured, what the heck I'll be provocative, slung on a sexy chemise and came into the livingroom. I said "I'll be upstairs", and he didn't look at me (since he was racing). So he said "ok darling" then turned to look at me and back to the race, then he took this hilarious double take and crashed his car rather splendidly :haha:

I heard him avoiding explaining the crash over his mic :haha:, he lost that last race...but assured me that he didn't mind. ;)

:rofl: emma!!!!!!

any word from eshka?! i think its getting more and more likely now she's had her LO!

Haha Emma!
MW was lovely. Just a good chat today. Going back on Tue for antenatal check :)
Anyone got eshka on Facebook?

i must say, there'll be no wondering about me when i go into labour, you'll be getting bombarded with texts/fb updates and ill probably be on here in between contractions :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->