**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

see I'm the opposite - I'll keep schtum until the baby is here I think!

im not a very private person at all! plus last time i remember updating my status on the way to hospital and the supportive messages i got were amazing!

I didn't really use FB very much when I had Silas and my phone didn't update. I would totally update now!

I agree with you nuke her baby boy has to be hear by now, an if not I hope Eshka is doing ok, I never updated my Facebook until I got home from the hospital with Eva. 2 of my sisters put on there status announcing the birth of there new niece and 1 put a few pics up.

Again I don't think I'll update on Facebook but who knows, I'll defo try and update on here even if iv to get OH to update for me x

Aww thanks everyone :)

We started TTC on a cycle I started late December, this is our fourth cycle and first one I've managed to get any indication of when I'm ovulating.

I had my driving lesson last night and it's the night Kev does online racing. So he was finishing that at 10 and I just got on with some stuff and had a shower. Then I figured, what the heck I'll be provocative, slung on a sexy chemise and came into the livingroom. I said "I'll be upstairs", and he didn't look at me (since he was racing). So he said "ok darling" then turned to look at me and back to the race, then he took this hilarious double take and crashed his car rather splendidly :haha:

I heard him avoiding explaining the crash over his mic :haha:, he lost that last race...but assured me that he didn't mind. ;)

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! :rofl:

:rofl: emma!!!!!!

any word from eshka?! i think its getting more and more likely now she's had her LO!

im not a very private person at all! plus last time i remember updating my status on the way to hospital and the supportive messages i got were amazing!

Agree & Agree!!

Must get you girls on facebook ive given in & got myself one!! Majella Graham if you want to add me.

can u post a link here maj? theres a few coming up when i search! how r u and ellen doing these days anyway?

i so hope eshka and lo are doing well! courtney all u need to do is make sure one of us has your number to keep us all in the loop! tbh id update you girls before even fb, because i know it's not just nosiness but we've all followed each others' stories and i know u genuinely care :)

Aw hope Eshka will return with some news soon!! So excting!! :)

This is me on fb if anyone wants to add me....I must warn you though I go through phases of not posting at all for ages and then posting loads of crap :rofl: My Facebook!!

added u dizzy! im lindsay hutchinson :D

I'm abit lazy when it comes to adding people on Facebook, so anyone who wonts to add me my name is Courtney floyd the pic is of my wee lady x

Nuke did poppy choose a colour for lolas room? x

yes! We let her pick and she liked green and yellow! So we got a nice light pistachio green for the walls and a lemony yellow to do her chest of drawers. Then I bought a big bright pink flowery wall decal and her cot is bright pink so I think I might just do multicoloured and get blue drawer handles and a red lampshade :haha: We are always about the mismatching!

can u post a link here maj? theres a few coming up when i search! how r u and ellen doing these days anyway?

i so hope eshka and lo are doing well! courtney all u need to do is make sure one of us has your number to keep us all in the loop! tbh id update you girls before even fb, because i know it's not just nosiness but we've all followed each others' stories and i know u genuinely care :)

I can wait for your updates!!!

Aw hope Eshka will return with some news soon!! So excting!! :)

This is me on fb if anyone wants to add me....I must warn you though I go through phases of not posting at all for ages and then posting loads of crap :rofl: My Facebook!!

Come on Eshka, we miss you (plus were nosey & want to see your little baba!!)
I'm going to add you now dizzy & Courtney too.

I think I've accepted all friend requests so far :) If I haven't though do resend or message me haha :) My phone sometimes eats updates!!

How is everyone this lovely Saturday??

in paaaaaaain! spent a few hours painting the nursery and my hips are ACHING. grinding every time i take a step :(

...but the nursery looks immense!

Accepted both you girls :)

I'm good I cleaned the whole kitchen about half an hour ago I wonted to move the microwave beside the new toaster because they are both sliver, an was going to move the kettle beside the White deepfat fryer, OH said he'd do it tomorrow tho.
And OH treats me to takeaway on Saturday's so I don't need cook, Chinese tonight :)

Ah fab nuke I think if it looks anything like your wedding colours it will be fantastic! And a bright pink cot sounds amazing!!!

X

it's not finished yet! we're gonna need another tin! im not uploading anything til the wall decal gets here and ive done the chest of drawers and it's all done! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->