**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Will see how the next few days go, if I start feeling that again I will say to someone. Thank you for your help.

Ha it's funny how the novelty of washing baby clothes wear off after their born

good! glad you're feeling a bit better hun.

Cheekyalanna had a baby girl be section, not sure about the rest?

I'm also abit nervous about Eshka I hope her an her baby boy are well, hope she updates us soon.

Nuke I forgot how small newborn clothes where aswell then I got the tiny baby stuff out to wash :O it's almost our month!!!

Ino dizzydoll only feels like I had my first scan a month or so ago

X

i can't believe I'm term today! :shock:

getting the gym ball down today to try and get this kid's head engaged!

Omg nuke 21days!

Iv went totally blank on what to pack in our hospital bags! Iv got my hand held fan nightie, slippers pads, breast pads knickers, towel toothbrush hair brush etc
X

in mine ive got-

pjs
2 tops
mat pads
breast pads
nappies
toiletries
dressing gown
slippers
clothes for kiddywink
a wee blanket

i figure if i end up going in and forget anything barry can bring it up!

Aw happy 37 weeks Nuke!!! :) So exciting!! :)

I get to go pick up my pram today :happydance:

thanks girls! which pram did you go for dizzy?

THe Obaby Zezu pramette in black. I really wanted it in lime but a girl I went to school with was selling a nearly new one in black for just €120 so I couldn't justify getting the new one :haha:

Here she is!! :) I just have to buy the car seat for it now :)
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/evillilsheep/pram.jpg

that looks lush :) You'll be able to add colour to it with blankets and stuff anyway :)

Yeah it was such a bargain! :) The colourful little things you can see inside are a tigger and a winnie the pooh that I got today on sale in tesco for just €3.50 each reduced from €15!!! They get to sleep in the pram for now haha :)

What a bargain! It's a lovely pram :)

Didn't get mine until Silas was born!

bargain!! i had my pram/carseat from about 32 weeks, my mum and dad bought it and tried to hold it hostage until she arrived, due to silly superstitions surrounding having it in the house, but i told them to wise up :haha:

Haha yeah I have to keep it a secret from most of my family that we have bought it as everyone here is crazy superstitious!! The only thing I'm worried about is money so it was the sensible thing to do to buy it now :haha:

ur just right too! Wish id been able to get mine for that price!!

Ooo love your pram! An what a bargain price!

When we got our wee women's pram I was around 25wks and OH put a teddy in the car seat bit attached to the pram until she arrived, she looked far better sitting unit than the teddy lol

Getting Eva a personalised cushion made for her cot popped on eBay an came across those wall sticker things, iv seen one that will match the pattern on the cushion I'm so tempted to get it today!!! I hate eBay I spend far to much money lol
X

eBay is a killer for me too...now Etsy is zapping any money that's left!

Ah that sounds like a fab idea for Evas room! :)

I had problems with paypal for ages so couldn't buy anything on ebay for ages but got it sorted so i can sell some of my clothes and i just know that whatever goes onto my account from selling prob won't get to my bank account lol :dohh:

Just got it, can't wait till it arrives

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180689961979?redirect=mobile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"