**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I posted on a third tri thread she'd been posting on, but no one replied. Last post on bnb was 15 Apr :(

right if anyone doesn't have a text buddy, get one!! Im happy to swap numbers if anyone wants!

i'm sure she's just busy with her wee bubs (i hope!).

Iv left a message on her profile thing on here, says she was last active 16th April, shame none of us even had her on fb, I'm sure when she pops on shell come update us, it's the not knowing they are ok which is making me worry x

Yeah, she could just be really wiped and busy and not had time to pop on to update. At least a few of us have each other on fb here now, if I was to disappear off here I'd still be on fb daily as it goes straight to my phone.

Well I don't mind being anyones text buddy but for most you girls it'd be an international text but if anyone wants to I'm happy to do it :)

i'll swap closer to the time as I havent even hit V day yet! (1 week and counting)

Iv no motivation today, an sorry tmi moment! Iv got horrid piles! Luckily I have cream which I'm going to start using!

And I really need to wash my pink baby things blue is all done, an finish packing my bag.

My wall sticker came today :D that was quick hopefully have it put up at weekend then I can share a pic :D x

Aw you poor thing hun :( THat's one thing I'm not looking forward to at all!!

I'm all good, pregnancy hormones going wild occasionally!

Counting down to V day, then I can finally relax and start to tell friends. I am very obviously pregnant but I am only telling people when I see them, once I hit V day I feel I can announce it to the world!

wooooooo nearly v-day! seems like just yesterday that was me! ive also got horrid piles :nope:

Far worse this pregnancy just hoping the cream helps! :(

Lanning youv done well keeping it from your friends for this long! Bet you can't wait to tell everyone.

X

Lanning youv done well keeping it from your friends for this long! Bet you can't wait to tell everyone.

X

I cant wait! I have seen some of my friends posting stuff on facebook at 12 and 20 weeks and I have been a bit upset that i couldnt but then it was my decision to keep it schtum for so long! I also used to use my account for work so i have a lot of people on my account that i dont really know that well and tbh i felt it was really none of their business.

I just want to make sure my baby is ok before i start telling everyone, especially as I was told 6 years ago I had a 5% of conceiving!

waow, that's so amazing that you're preggers!!! :dance:

after i had poppy i got HORRENDOUS piles from labour, it was ridiculous. they went back in after a couple of months but ever since then if i have to push at ALL for a bowel movement they just all pop out again :nope:

...needless to say theres always a pack of babywipes in our bathrooms now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->