**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

yep im an ebay addict too! im currently coveting these:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SewF...dsBlankets-and-Taggies/181072841952283?ref=ts

she makes custom hoods etc for buggies! GAH!! LEOPARD PRINT!!!

those decals are seriously cute court!! here's the one im waiting on for lola's room:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170552464533?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Iv only ever bought from eBay, might consider selling some of evas baby stuff iv kept if baby is a boy. Loads of dresses with labels still on
X

Oh my gosh that buggy stuff is fab!! I have liked that page for future reference so I can pimp my pram when LO arrives :rofl:

Those pink flower decals are amazing!

Aw I so wanna buy stuff now haha :rofl:

That's beautiful nuke, what colour did you get?

I'm hoping it isn't to tricky to apply

X

the buggy pimpage is FUCKING AMAZING!!! im soooooooo pimping my cabriofix!!!

That's beautiful nuke, what colour did you get?

I'm hoping it isn't to tricky to apply

X

i got the pink in the photo! going on light green walls, and her furniture is pink too. they are easy, you get a wee plastic thing with it and you just stick it to the wall and scrape the plastic thing over to get rid of air bubbles. i did a big tree in poppy's room back in our last house and the trickiest bit was positioning the leaves as they all came seperately!

Bet it will look fab! Oh that's good OH will probably do it an I'll watch lol x

I was thinking of getting one for my bathroom but quickly changed my mind when "sit back relax and shit" popped into my head lol x

no word on eshka yet!!

i couldn't let my DH do that, I'm too much of a control freak!

Nuke I'll be closely supervising lol plus I won't it pretty high up so he'll have to stand on a chair or something. I hope Eshka is ok worrying especially when we no layne was due x

im a bit worried too tbh! it's been days!

:/ why did we not allocate a text buddy to her?

The wall stickers are fab girls. Makes me think I could re-do Silas' room...looking forward to moving again sometime next year! Doing up baby and children rooms is amazing.

Had she a journal on here that someone who was following may have info on her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->