**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Well, talking grossness I have a serious bout of something today. I was throwing up last night after feeling queasy all day and then had horrendous diarrea :(

Had Silas in the house all day, but he's been really good bless him, playing with his toys and generally happy. I don't know how I managed to get him up and dressed and feed him (the idea off eating makes me feel sick) but I'm pleased I've done it.
Good practise for the hopeful morning sickness and coping with a toddler too. Though, tbh all my brain is logically saying is 'Noooooo...don't be pregnant!', because I remember feeling like shit the first time round and it has dawned on me that it will be similar to this.

I need someone to give my child to!

Aw no Emma you poor thing!! :(
I hope it passes soon! Thankfully Silas is being good for you! :hugs:

omg does that give me flashbacks to 3rd tri! Hope u feel better soon emma!! Thank gudness silas is happy by himself, makes it a bit easier! X

Wow mummylanning, no way could I have kept quiet that long! I have a "limited profile" set on my facebook that all work colleageus etc go in to on my lists - and they are excluded from seeing all wall posts, stauts, photos, but can still see me and i can nosy at them if htat makes sense!
Emma, hope you're feeling better soon hun x
as for text buddies, I think Germany will be pretty international - do any of you use viber and I can do it for free?
I'm also looking forward to V day - 2 or 3 weeks depending on which dates you believe :) Horrible SPD now though :(

Well I used the cream (once) and it seems alot better thank god!

Has anyone ever pulled a muscle around your lady parts? I think I have everytime I move my right leg forward an back it's so sore like a gush of pain ;(

No more baths at night for me, I think I'm gonna start having a shower! Past 2 nights when lay in the bath iv been getting a few sharp few in my lower back an a few not to painful ones when I'm out the bath watching tv etc. I think maybe iv just got the bath to hot, but I won't my baby to stay put for a while longer!

X

I use viber hwm :)

Aw that pulled ladyparts sounds very ouchie!! :(

yeowch!!! ive been on the gym ball all day, my hips are killingggggggggggg me.

Ouchy to both of you! :wacko: Sounds like lots of fun!

Can anyone recommend a good floor gym and baby bouncer seat?

Also a good book on what to do when the baby actually gets here.

I like the Penelope Leach book - it's quite old school, but lots of good advice rather than being routines focused... covers developmental topics and stages in a friendly manner :) I also have GF and Baby Whisperer. Maybe borrow some from library and see what you like before you buy :)

Well I used the cream (once) and it seems alot better thank god!

Has anyone ever pulled a muscle around your lady parts? I think I have everytime I move my right leg forward an back it's so sore like a gush of pain ;(

No more baths at night for me, I think I'm gonna start having a shower! Past 2 nights when lay in the bath iv been getting a few sharp few in my lower back an a few not to painful ones when I'm out the bath watching tv etc. I think maybe iv just got the bath to hot, but I won't my baby to stay put for a while longer!

X

Could it be spd? I had it last time and felt like someone kicked me between the legs. So much better if u keep ur knees together turning in bed, getting in and out of car etc, but maybe that's not what it is.

Just of the phone with the DOU. Been getting this really uncomfortable pain at the top of my bump, in between my boobs. It seems to only be there if I am walking about but feels like pulling or someone is trying to rip my bump off. Midwife said she wasn't overly concerned but get back in touch if it persists or any bleeding. Looks like vegging out on the sofa for me!!

Is it constant Izzy? There all the time? Can you take a deep breath without pain? x

Ouchy to both of you! :wacko: Sounds like lots of fun!

Can anyone recommend a good floor gym and baby bouncer seat?

Also a good book on what to do when the baby actually gets here.

we had this one and it's fantastic!!! it has coloured flashing lights under the top bit, Pops loved it!! https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...L58Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335547153&sr=8-1

can't help on the book front unfortunately, we just went with Poppy and her cues!

Izzy, hope it's nothing, but resting/vegging sounds like a good plan! and happy half way 20 weeks!

Oh it's fine, I just always try and rule out gallstones for others since the doctors just ignored me and said I had 'heartburn' when I had gallstone attacks. It wasn't until I went into ketosis and was hospitalised and they actually bothered doing tests, that they realised something was properly wrong with me. Oh the pain :(, it doesn't fade like labour and is much worse.

but am just overracting so don't worry yourself. When I started to describe my symptoms on BnB everyone just drew blank. :hugs:
Just chill and relax :thumbup:

Mummylanning I read lots of books, about 5 of them (Supernanny Confident Baby Care, Doctor Spock, Contented baby book ((not a fan)) and one I can't remember the name of which had Christian undertones) and although I found them interesting and planned my routine and all on them, I didn't end up using anything I'd learnt from them :dohh:. The best books I've read pre-birth have been about the aspects of parenting that interest me, The Science of Parenting, I've not long started and it seems to be good. I loved Raising Boys, and I've nearly finished Breastfeeding Older Children.

For all practical worries and basic aspects of looking after newborns, what to watch etc, I just used Doc Google and BnB, ignoring most of the advise anyone in RL gave me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->