**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Hiya girls, was wondering if I could sneak in to this wee group?! Had a wee stalk and it's full of lovely girls! I'm 26, due my first baby on 12th Nov, super excited but suffering from disgusting hyperemesis which has left me house (bathroom) bound for the last 6 weeks! Had our scan, all is well! Just waiting for this to pass (pleeeeease) so I can get on with fun stuff... like shopping... and eating lol xx

My mouth is watering! I could eat that now lol!!

it's sooooooo good!! the ribs literally fall off the bone, like something off man v food! :haha:

Hiya girls, was wondering if I could sneak in to this wee group?! Had a wee stalk and it's full of lovely girls! I'm 26, due my first baby on 12th Nov, super excited but suffering from disgusting hyperemesis which has left me house (bathroom) bound for the last 6 weeks! Had our scan, all is well! Just waiting for this to pass (pleeeeease) so I can get on with fun stuff... like shopping... and eating lol xx

welcome lillio! and congratulations! i feel your pain with the sickness, i never got regular actual vomiting but was housebound with a toddler while i had horrific nausea and dizziness which left me sofa-bound until around 18 weeks. where ab outs are you from? :flower:

Congratulations Lillio :) Hope the sicknesses leaves you alone soon!

aw thanks girls! I'm from just outside glengormley, can't wait to feel normal again, I miss food lol! Had all my booking in and stuff at the Royal, anyone else going there? x

I know Debbie!!! :shock:

lillio, I'm from Carnmoney! live in randalstown now but born and bred in ye olde carnmoney! i had my daughter at the royal and it was awesome!

I had DD1 at the Royal (DD2 at the Ulster and expecting number 3 in Germany!)

hows it goin' over there HWM?? was thinking about u today and how ur getting on!

Eshka and Layne are ok! just saw her "that was it" thread in 3rd tri! PHEW!!

hows it goin' over there HWM?? was thinking about u today and how ur getting on!

Pretty good thanks. Apart from I have SPD. We went swimming today, but goodness me what a trek - not used to having no car!

Excellent news! I'm going to see if I can find it :)

Lillip welcome :) what date you due an I'll add your info to the front page :) hope your feeling better soon.

Iv a scan tomorrow bit nervous hope baby has gained x

Hope your scan goes well Courtney :) That was a lovely birth story Eshka wrote...

Lillip welcome :) what date you due an I'll add your info to the front page :) hope your feeling better soon.

Thanks! Due 12/11/12... nice date lol! Good luck with the scan tomorrow xx

Thanks girls :)

Oh going to go find it for a read!

Lillio do you no when your 20 wk scan is yet? X

yeowch!!! ive been on the gym ball all day, my hips are killingggggggggggg me.

Ouchy to both of you! :wacko: Sounds like lots of fun!

Can anyone recommend a good floor gym and baby bouncer seat?

Also a good book on what to do when the baby actually gets here.

I got this gym from Asda the other day:
https://direct.asda.com/Bright-Starts-Roaring-Fun-Play-Gym/002660023,default,pd.html
There loads of bouncers on there too!!

I found this book good (my friend bought it to me as a gift when Ellen was born)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Secre...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1335721245&sr=1-1

Update from Cheekyalana: 3/4/12 Amaya born 6lb 8oz

X

Congrats cheeky!! :flower:

i find myself thinking about her quite a bit, i hope she's okay!!

So glad Eskha's ok - im off to read her birth story now!! :happydance:

Welcome lillio :wave:

ohhhhh yes it was amazing! We got spicy shrimp to start (shared because the portions are MASSIVE), i counted 18 shrimp in the portion!! Then half rack of ribs/quarter bbq chicken combo with coleslaw and garlic poatoes for me and a pecan bourbon cupcake for dessert. Good god it was good!! Not overly pricey either! Under £55 for one starter, 2 mains, 2 desserts, a pint and a coke! And yet here i am in bed, wishing i had a cheeseburger in my hand :dohh:

Oooh all that food sound so delicious!!!!
No matter how much I've eaten I always think about food when I'm in bed haha :)

Welcome lillio! :) Aw I hope the hyperemesis doesn't stick around for you ya poor thing!! :hugs:

Fab news! Must go check out her story :)

Best of luck with your scan hun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"