**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Sadly yes Majella, a friend of mine recently had her LO start teething at that age. It's stopped again atm and no teeth yet (she's nearly 5 months). It'll probably be waves of 2-3 weeks at the time and take about 3 waves before teeth show, but that's very rough, could be quicker and earlier, might be shorter waves etc.

Not a fun time, the main thing that confirms teething is explosive nappies, usually slightly smellier too. Thicker, gloopy poo. I recommend the nelsons sachets for early teething as they seem to like them and better than getting them on teething gel so early.

:hugs: Poor Ellen!

Lindsay, if I'm not preg I keep reminding myself, not the end of the world. Must less chance of being sick all over your kitchen :thumbup:. I'm a very vommity preggo.

Tomorrow...really nervous this time!

Sophie the Giaffee is good too, Speccy has one and Matilda loves it (and Silas likes to steal it).

yep sophie the giraffe is awesome! i actually got my amber necklace on ebay! if it's coming from lithuania and says its baltic amber you're good to go! a lot of uk places aren't selling them atm tho :(

yep sophie the giraffe is awesome! i actually got my amber necklace on ebay! if it's coming from lithuania and says its baltic amber you're good to go! a lot of uk places aren't selling them atm tho :(

Wasnt expecting to hear from you Lindsey - thought you were off trying to get that baby out. LOL :blush:

Anyone remember the rules for 20 week scan? Is it like drink a pint of water an hr before scan? My notes are out in car and I am in my Jammies so don't want to go out and get them!!

i didnt have any rules either time for any scans!

maj, im about to head up there now *wiggles eyebrows*

My scan went well today. Baby's estimated weight is now 6lb 8oz an I havnt to go back for anymore scans, been given an appointment day after my due date for if I go over. . 20days!!!! Pretty much sorted finish packing my bag tomorrow bought new towels bibs etc today. So close can't wait till my baby is here defo yellow bump till the end now lol x

Anyone remember the rules for 20 week scan? Is it like drink a pint of water an hr before scan? My notes are out in car and I am in my Jammies so don't want to go out and get them!!

I didn't get any written rules.
I friend told me to drink water as it makes the picture clearer. However I had a bottle of water ready to take with me & forgot it. So I when in with nothing drunk at all & the scan turned out fine, very clear. It actually said on the door of the scan room 'A full bladder is NOT required for 20 week scan'.

I friend told me to drink water as it makes the picture clearer. However I had a bottle of water ready to take with me & forgot it. So I when in with nothing drunk at all & the scan turned out fine, very clear. It actually said on the door of the scan room 'A full bladder is NOT required for 20 week scan'.

Majella, what hosp does it say that at? Maybe I should stop being so lazy and go get it, there was fe something, I am nearly sure.

My scan went well today. Baby's estimated weight is now 6lb 8oz an I havnt to go back for anymore scans, been given an appointment day after my due date for if I go over. . 20days!!!! Pretty much sorted finish packing my bag tomorrow bought new towels bibs etc today. So close can't wait till my baby is here defo yellow bump till the end now lol x

6 lbs 8ozs!! i got my scan last wednesday and they said she was about 7 lbs 10ozs! :haha: on track for another 8 1/2 lb-er i think, not a chubby baby, but i reckon she'll be another long'un!

Good news!!

Majella, what hosp does it say that at? Maybe I should stop being so lazy and go get it, there was fe something, I am nearly sure.

I was at Causeway in Coleraine.

I just checked. A pint of water 90 mins before apt time. Let's hope they take people on time!!!

mine's still got a pound on yours! Though i take the estimates with a pinch of salt, they told me poppy wud be way over 9 lbs!

I agree about taking it with a pinch of salt. Nuke it's our month!

I'm gonna kick myself up the bum an finish packing our bag today
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"