**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

20 week scan is amazing! will u find out the sex lillio?

Not long to wait, like nuke said 20wk scans are brilliant, I was so amazed both pregnancies 20wk scans x

I have my 20 week scan on tues. so nervous that everything is ok but also mega excited. Will be holding my breathe til it's over.

this pregnancy ive had 7 scans! Each one that was an appointment (i.e. Not one due to being rh- and getting a knock or a bleed) i was petrified! When i went for my first at 8 weeks i got myself into such a state i cried my eyes out when she found the heartbeat! :haha: but i guess that comes from having losses.

20 weeks is awesome, so clear and u can see everything! Before that it's just a wee blob really and now wen i get scanned because shes so big it's just a bit of this or a bit of that u can see!

Courtney can u believe we are soooo close?! :shock:

Loved my 20 week scan, so clear <3, then they couldn't get the measurements so I got another clear one at 23 weeks :haha:

So glad everything is ok with Eshka and Layne! Will read her story tomorrow *yaaaawn*

I picked a zoology connects, can't wait to try it out. Just looked at status, it's been despatched! Woo hoo! :)

Hi lillio, wonderful due date

Izzy, ooh scan pics!

Oh yes please share your scan pics girls :)

Ino nuke, it's crazy how fast these weeks have passed, I'm gonna head to asda before I go for my scan need to get few packs of bibs for our hospital bag an stratch mitts.

How you feeling? X

We are doing much better, still bf, did give him one bottle of formula last Wednesday night which seemed to constipate him next day, haven't done it since. Was the best nights sleep though.

Oh yes please share your scan pics girls :)

Ino nuke, it's crazy how fast these weeks have passed, I'm gonna head to asda before I go for my scan need to get few packs of bibs for our hospital bag an stratch mitts.

How you feeling? X

Im great! Well, ok! Poppy isn't very well atm, ended up in our bed every night for over a week now. Was up all night last night with a bad cough bless her. I'm exhausted! Hope this stops before lola arrives! She's getting shipped off to the mil's tonight so dh and i can have a night off. Gonna have a nice roast and watch a film... Perhaps even dtd :shock:

-that would be for the third time since i got pregnant! :haha: i think we're both too scared of hurting her, plus ive no sex drive at alllll. Was the same with wee pops! Want this kid out now though.

nearly single digits!! :shock: when the feck did THAT happen?! im going to blink and ill have a 4 year old and a 2 year old! craaaaaaaaazy.

Sorry- haven't been on in ages!!!!! PUPPP is still present but not as irritating and I am getting some sleep. Bubs was breech there for a couple of weeks not good for blood pressure as my worse nightmare is a section. Now think I have everything sorted just 7 more working days til I finish and just waiting for baby! Got couple extra scans cause of being breech, the docs measurements were awful cause in a fortnight he shrunk!! But reckon he'll be similar weight to my first who was 7lbs 13. Feeling fantastic (touch wood) and not 3 weeks away from my due date at all!!!! Welcome and congrats to any newbies and for any new arrivals!

good to hear from you sharon! is bubs still breech now?

Hi Sharon :) Great news about bubs turning! :)
Ooh it's gonna be an exciting few weeks around here!! :)

What's this I hear Nuke? Lack of big silly penis' in vagina? Totally understand, and poor Pops :( hoping it does clear up properly before little Lola arrives.

I'm wondering if I have an infection...my vagina feels really dry but not itchy. Definately not right. No weird discharge or anything ho hum.

Aww Sharon :hugs:, that is FAB news!

will u TEST woman!!! getting impatient here!!

and yep, haven't had sex since like err... september? :haha:

Ok ladies I need I bit of advise, over the past week or so Ellen has been really clingy & gurny & wanting to be held ALL the time. I dont mine as the end of the day that what im there for!! However all over the weekend (we were at a couple of family do's) people kept asking me was she teething as she was drooling like mad (& has been for sometime when I think back). I was like no shes only 8 weeks old but alot of my older aunts said it was possible. (I was also told that one of my uncles was born with a couple of teeth :shock:).
So if this teething thing is happening I want to be prepared so I was was wondering if anyone could recommend where to get one of those amber necklece/anklet things. Ive heard there excellent but also heard there is alot of fakes for sale. Can anyone help??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->