**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I'm going to be playing with a connecta today hopefully!

I was told to drink water before my 12 week scan but not 20 week x

What do we think of this ladies?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
I arrived at my 20 week scan and was told to empty my bladder before we could start! I was told it was so they could see better further down!

Emma youv joined the club! I can defenatly see that line!!

X

Ulster has a sign on there 20wk scan room basically saying to have a full bladder for the scan. X

That's EXACTLY what my first test looked like, I was trying to put a pic up so you could see it but it won't work! I mean it's EXACTLY the same, took about 3 days for it to gradually get darker... did you get the texts from poundland?! That's where mine came from lol! Congrats xx

Emy I can deffo see something & I havent even got my Specs on :happydance:

I have my 38 wk app today & will be given the date for my section next week .I'm so nervous but glad in a way to finally get it sorted after all the previous drama.

Is anyone else getting boil like spots in random places ? I have one on the side of bum that will need its own postcode if it gets any bigger !!!!

xXx

aww thanks Lillio that's so reassuring, I'm googling evaps and all but I've never had an ambigious result before! Took me ages to get an angle you could see it. Tests came off google but am willing to bet they are the same x

Emy - looking good!! :thumbup:

I'm at the Ulster and was told to have a full bladder for the 20 week scan, but timed it just wrongly, and had to pee before I went in or I would have burst. But everything was fine and they were able to scan anyway

that is without a doubt, A FUCKING LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

aww thanks Lillio that's so reassuring, I'm googling evaps and all but I've never had an ambigious result before! Took me ages to get an angle you could see it. Tests came off google but am willing to bet they are the same x

Noooooo I swear that's what it looked like! Story was I got up, peed and dipped, washed my hands, looked at test and saw no line so binned it and went back to bed. Got up like 4 hours later and for some reason BIN HOKED the test back out and it looked EXACTLY like that! Was confused and showed it to DH who could def see the line but thought it was cos it had been sitting so long... in the bin lol! Got out the packet which said to wait FIVE mins! Dud another one and got an identical line! Had to go to work (late shift in the hospital) and got a tesco digi on the way home at midnight, it was a big positive... with midnight pee lol! I had a million of those wee tests so did one a day for a week and it took 7 days for it to be as dark as the control line. Hope this helps! yay! XX

mine's still got a pound on yours! Though i take the estimates with a pinch of salt, they told me poppy wud be way over 9 lbs!

You want a pinch of salt, 2 1/2 weeks ago scan said 5lbs 13 and then there on friday it said 5lbs 9. Absolute nonsense! I predict same roughly as my son and expect roughly an 8lber!!

:happydance:!!

Have FRER to test thanks to Speccy whose a VERY bad influence hahaha and is currently sitting beside me nursing Matilda :) woohoo!

LOVED your story lillio, I LOLED

i have a very poorly wee woman here. she's just getting worse :nope:

Oh Lindsay :( Just not what you need at all. Really hope the drugs kick in soon and she settles ok tonight. Poor little Poppy :( :( :(

i hope so too! all she's eaten since yesterday morning is a wee piece of toast, a few crisps and a 1-round sandwich. :nope:

Sharon, glad the PUPPP is a bit better :) So many mummies due this month now!
Majella, I'd give another vote to Sophie the Giraffe!
Courtney, glad your scan went well :)
Izzy, when's your scan? Ulster sign says do not empty bladder until after your scan. I had to pee before I left the house, so when I got there I just drank cups of water til it was time to go in - they have a water cooler right outside the scan room :)
Emma, test looks great! :happydance: I used lots of ICs too (internet cheapies that is...) have you done the FRER yet?
Laura, can you get someone to pop your bum boil!? Glad they're sorting out your section date :)
What's up with Pops Lindsay? Hope you get some rest tonight

I have a daughter who's gone for terrible 3s instead of terrible 2s. Right little piece of work today... grrr. Hope tomorrow is calmer!

Got my date will be meeting bubs next Thursday 10th May :happydance:

Aw poor Pops I hope it starts to pass soon :(

Hollywood I tried to & made it worse ,Hope your LO is in better form tomorrow

emy have you taken the FRER yet ???

Oooh hun that is a def bfp!! Looks the same as my first one!!!

i have a very poorly wee woman here. she's just getting worse :nope:

Aw poor Poppy :( Hope she gets better soon!

Was savinf FRER for FMU :dohh:, should I have taken it now? hehe

Keep everything in suspense till tomorrow. I have a sore bloated feeling belly, tender too (my first symptom before). Kev also has this, I say he has sympathtic pregnancy syndrome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->