**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Had my scan today. Had to empty my bladder a bit. Had got Up on the table and The sonographer said not to uncomfortable so I went to pee a bit,would have been so easy to empty my bladder. Meverything seemed ok, my date is 12 th sept. I didn't ask what I was having as I didn't think she wld tell me but the ones after me asked and were told, I was raging with myself for not asking! Most important all was ok though.

Ah laur your gonna pop the first may Babba then!! Hope it all goes well :D how you feeling?

Poor pops did the doc no what was wrong with her nuke?

Glad to hear your scan went well izzy how where your scan pics? X

ooooh exciting lauren!!!

The doc had a feel of her neck and listened to her chest etc etc, said her chest sounds fine which is why the inhaler hasn't been working. She has a red raw throat and swollen glands he said. She has got progressively more clingy today to the point wer i cudnt put her down to even go to the toilet without her screaming and crying. She wouldn't even try her dinner so i offered her some chocolate ice cream to soothe her throat, which she refused as well!! :shock: put her into the bath tonight and she got so upset she vomited in there. Before i had rinsed her hair :dohh: thank god she hadnt had dinner so only a bit came out, bu i had to scoop it out and use the water from behind her to rinse iykwim? Shes now in bed beside me, not as hot as she was but temp is 38.1 :nope: poor wee sausage.

OMG Emma Im so fecking excited for you!!!! Cant wait to see your FRER tomorrow - your better to use FMU. Good luck :dust:

Had a nightmare day - my car blew out a spark plug today on my way up to visit my friend in the middle of the m2!!! First day out with Ellen on my own too, gutted. Car is now stranded in Belfast & I had to ring Danny & my brother (who's a mechanic) to rescue me. 80 mile round trip for them, Affronted!!! Not long home in fact, Ellens sooooo passed her sleep now & is laying wide awake in her Moses basket!! She's got her first jabs tomorrow too. :nope:

oooh nightmare maj!! Hope ellen isn't too bad with her jabs, poppy was fine with her first ones! Cried for about 5 seconds! The rest of them were awful though :nope:

Glad scan went well Izzy, bet you're gutted you didn't ask! But team yellow is WAY more exciting :)
Lindsay the poor wee mite, did he prescribe antibiotics or anything then? There is so little else they can take when they're so small :(
Majella, your car incident sounds quite dramatic! Hope jabs go well today
Emma where's your FRER?!

Awl poor wee pet, would she maybe suck a few ice pops? Might ease the pain the her throat an bring down her temp an you'll no she's not dehydrating. Not nice seeing them I'll :( I'm sure your shattered aswell.

Majella sounds like youv had an awful first outting, hope the jabs go ok, the worst 1 an only one Eva balled her eyes out was the one over a year mmr an boosters think it was, x

Have you done digital test Emma? Super excited for you!

Magella, hope everything goes well with Ellen's jabs

We have ladies from sure start visiting us today, to tell us what groups and things we could go to in the local school

i know emmas news! ;)

not going to spoil it though!

shes on antibiotics HWM, we have also been alternating calpol and nurofen. i HATE giving her drugs but it's for the best, she doesn't feel too hot today and is currently munching some toast with garlic and herb philly :thumbup: i think yesterday evening was the peak of it! (hoping so anyway!)

:happydance:

:D

Have you tried the choc philly? I thought it would be amazing but then had some and found it was philly light, I feel conned!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Aw Emma so happy for you seen on dd group on fb :D congrats x

that choc philly is bloody stinkin'!! i was soooooooo gutted!!

I use the garlic an herb one for stuffin chicken breasts an the plain in cheesecake mixture. But wouldn't eat it on toast crackers etc the chocolate one just dosnt interest me 1 bit yuk! X

we are BIG fans of the garlic and herb one in this house! great slimming world recipe is pasta with leeks and peas mixed in, and you mix the philly with some stock to make it loose and mix it in as well! sooo yummy! low fat too!

I seen the Philly recipe ideas on tv the meatball one advertised on tv an curry they didn't look to bad, I'm a fussy eater :S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->