**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I'm not DUE 2012 but more than possible I could have a baby in 2012...just :haha:

Gawd...wouldn't it be awful if they were born on the same day :wacko:, but also brilliant!!! Joint partys FTW

On a different note. My fooking connecta still isn't available. Getting pissed off with them now... they keep saying "this week" and it never materializes. They did offer a different design, but I really love the skully one. :grr:

Waaah! :( I assumed you already had it Debbie. Awk you have to wait on the pirate one it's AMAZING.

I seen the Philly recipe ideas on tv the meatball one advertised on tv an curry they didn't look to bad, I'm a fussy eater :S x

we are the opposite! we will eat ANYTHING. literally anything. well, i couldn't eat mushrooms on their own but can handle them in things (unless you're talking mushroom stronganoff or something) :sick:

On a different note. My fooking connecta still isn't available. Getting pissed off with them now... they keep saying "this week" and it never materializes. They did offer a different design, but I really love the skully one. :grr:

wait on the skully one!!!!!!!

Congrats Emma.

I got a few scan pics, will try to post one later if I can work it out.

if u go to "post reply" izzy and click the wee paperclip icon it'll let u attach a pic!

I'm to fussy really nuke I love fruit but hate vegetables apart from peas sweetcorn an potatoes. X

I'm to fussy really nuke I love fruit but hate vegetables apart from peas sweetcorn an potatoes. X

you're the opposite of poppy! she HATES peas and sweetcorn, and has only started eating spuds the past few months!

great pic izzy!!!

Lindsay hates aubegines too. ;)

Lovely scan pic :) amazing seeing them isn't it?

Kev came home from work today having got an unexpected £100 bonus so we are just over the moon with delight today. He came in and gave me and massive hug and said hello to my belly :haha:, feels so silly, yet it's already so amazing to have this experience with someone else who's just as excited! I've sent him to M&S to get cookies nom nom

Was gonna say it was my BnB anniversary but turns out that's the 16th...close enough!

Lindsay hates aubegines too. ;)

Lovely scan pic :) amazing seeing them isn't it?

Kev came home from work today having got an unexpected £100 bonus so we are just over the moon with delight today. He came in and gave me and massive hug and said hello to my belly :haha:, feels so silly, yet it's already so amazing to have this experience with someone else who's just as excited! I've sent him to M&S to get cookies nom nom

Was gonna say it was my BnB anniversary but turns out that's the 16th...close enough!

oh yes aubergines. hate those too. bleurgh :sick:

BUT... if i was at someone's house for dinner and I was presented with aubergine, I'd eat it! I physically couldn't eat mushrooms.

After today, I can tell you I physically couldn't eat kidneys:sick:, and I know I can't do goats cheese either. Everything else I'm generally ok for eating, don't like lamb much but will eat it if I absolutely have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->