**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

After today, I can tell you I physically couldn't eat kidneys:sick:, and I know I can't do goats cheese either. Everything else I'm generally ok for eating, don't like lamb much but will eat it if I absolutely have to.

im not a fan of kidneys or goats cheese either! goats cheese tastes really musty to me :nope:

YeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Emma im sOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Great pic izzy.

Ellens jabs went fine, cried for a few seconds & that was it!!

so pleased to hear that maj!

Sorry to kill the buzz but i am feeling rotten tonight. 24 weeks tomorrow and I am still throwing up! I just wanna go to sleep. I have an early start tomorrow. Ugh! *rant over*

Glad the jabs went well majella :)
the smell of liver makes me wretch, although both girls had it when they were wee, not any more!
Mummylanning, sorry you're feeling rough still, have you been to doc for any antiemetics?

Thanks Dizzy, think it might actually be a bug as its been accompanied the last few evenings by a bit of a temp. Just thought i was having pregnancy hot flushes until 4 am this morning when i spent a good hour on the toilet instead of over it. (TMI Sorry)

Well off to the doc today for my 24 week apt and I can happily say its my V-day! :)

Congrats on v-day!! :happydance:
Hope doc give you something to make you feel better. :hugs:

Yay for v-day!! :) Ah hopefully the doc can give you something to make it better so. I suppose in a way you'd nearly prefer it's a bug because that can be treated whereas just random pregnancy vomiting you're kinda just left to it haha.

My BIL's GF went for her 11 week scan yest. Turns out she's due 23rd JUNE! :shock: She's only just starting to show too.... meh... some people have all the luck! ;)

My BIL's GF went for her 11 week scan yest. Turns out she's due 23rd JUNE! :shock: She's only just starting to show too.... meh... some people have all the luck! ;)

Sorry for being dense but how does that work out I'm confused??? :wacko:

Hope the docs go well lanning, forgot to mention another one of my sisters is pregnant and doc said shell be due 25th December, altho dates will prob change at her scans x

I was also abit like huh??? But she's further on than she thought? By months?? X

By my counting she's 32 weeks but only thought she was 11 weeks? :shock:

Yup! Went for her first scan to be told she was a lot further on than she thought.

happy v-day lanning!! It's a great feeling!

Debs... Omg! Their first baby? Is all ok with the little one?

Docs went well, she didnt even need to look for his heartbeat as it was there the second she put the doppler on! (He's a wee show off already)

My bump is a little big by about 1 cm but nothing to worry about! Have been given gaviscon for my heartburn and bile-y sickness!

Docs went well, she didnt even need to look for his heartbeat as it was there the second she put the doppler on! (He's a wee show off already)

My bump is a little big by about 1 cm but nothing to worry about! Have been given gaviscon for my heartburn and bile-y sickness!

great news!

i carry a litre-bottle of gaviscon round with me everywhere! :haha:

Anyone been for the Glucose Tolerance Test? I had to go yest and the midwife just rang me to say my fasting level was only so slightly elevated but after the test was fine but she is e-mailing my results over to the diabetic nurse to send me an apt. Anyone know what happens next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->