**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

:thumbup:

No it was Lagan Valley, it maybe different at the Ulster x

what a farce. i wouldnt even go if it's only 0.3 over!

I will see what they say, prob tell me I am so fat and never to eat sugar again and make me wish the rest of this pregnancy away until the baby is born but hopefully its not as bad as that lol! Salad, meat and fruit for me from now til then, wont do me a button of harm anyway, had got a bit of out hand with the chocolate at Easter!!

Can't wait to eat my Easter eggs lol, it sits here mocking me on a daily basis! Maybe soon when hyperemesis sets me freeeee! x

awwwwwwwww lillio :hugs:

if ur lookin' rid of it send it over here!

Finally ticked of all my to get list for baby!

Size 1 teats an more mitts!

Every step I take I can feel like my baby's head it grinding ouch!
X

ive got pretty much everything i think, may need more sleepsuits but i can always get those after she arrives if i need to.

Izzy, they didn't mention it at all to me at booking in or 20 weeks... she was a normal delivery. I'm in Germany now, not at the Ulster, so not sure what'll happen here! I saw a MW tonight for help with SPD, and she said it could have been caused by previous big babies - and told me to cut out carbs and eat loads of protein - going to be so hard for me - I have no will to do it, and there's a bakery on every corner here, delicious food, and I've been a bit enamoured with icecreams too - I was quite hacked off really as during pregnancy has historically been the only time I haven't been obsessed over what I eat, so I don't want to have to start that now if you know what I mean. So no one here has mentioned GD... Although MW tonight said they're "Not keen" on big babies - not sure what that meant really, could have been a little lost in translation!
Courtney, any day now then! My two never engaged before labour, so I never had that grinding :(

I had a weird feeling today Courtney that you were going to go in tonight. Dunno why, Eva was born before her due date wasn't she? Bet you cannot WAIT to find out what you're having!

as much as id never do team yellow, it must be exciting to not know! what about u ems? gonna stay yellow? did u find out with silas?

Dizzydoll- I did the 2hr test, seems to be what they do at the Ulster. Have you done it before?

No I've heard of people having it done and it doesn't sound pleasant! They got me to sign all the forms at my booking in appointment to consent to the 3 hour test.
I'm not looking forward to it as I'm a huge carb lover with a mega sweet tooth!!

Lol. Me too but there has been no sugar and little carbs for me today. Had a busting headache, prob from sugar withdrawal lol!! Got my apt through, 10 days away at he endocrine unit. Hopefully it's just a talk and nothing more!!

Haha yeah I think I'd actually cry if I had to give up sugar!! I don't mind eating healthy but like being able to have a treat when I want!
Hopefully the appointment is more of a discussion than anything else for you!

I didn't have the option with Silas as Lagan Valley refused to disclose the gender, saying that I never asked. Leah did though and was met by a pretty stiff reaction like 'if you'd read the leaflet you'd know that we won't tell you'. They can be dicks about it when they aren't supposed to tell, like by asking what gender you're having that you are dismissing the fact you have a healthy baby iykwim? I didn't fancy that judgement.

So basically, the plan is to be team yellow again mainly for Kev, because his ex found out with both his girls and he didn't want too - he would've liked the not-knowing experience. Even if I did want to know it's unlikely that LV will tell me and 2nd choice at the Ulster rarely disclose the gender either, however I *might* ask if I have a follow up with consultant and keep it to myself :haha:

I'm pretty sure I'll go on my due date tbh, Eva came 3days early. I'm happy enough for baby to stay in there till my due date, wouldn't fancy being induced.

Iv just to get more nappies an milk once baby is here iv stocked up a bundle, an once we no gender when babies born a shopping spree for blue/pink outfits. NUKE we are so close!
An laur aswell she's bunked the Que lol x

we are soooooooooooo close!! very nearly single digits!!

thought I would share, I went to mothercare today for the first time! Got measured and bought some giant bras lol! It all feels very real now! eek! x

:haha: gotta love the giant bras. i still have mine from first time round. they are HUUUUUGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->