**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

My appointment is at 11am, hope it doesn't go too long- getting to the stage if I don't eat promptly at meal times I get sick and 1pm is most definately lunch time:haha:

Theres a wee shop part in mat section he sells sandwhichs an stuff, but i hope your home for lunch x

Aww crap, least you'll have seen baby tho :) how is the angels going, i ordered on on saturday cant wait for it to come now x

take a sarnie with you!!

has anyone thought about names?

Names picked here. But I feel I may have said that already to you? :lol:

I forget Debbie. I actually forget. :dohh:

But isn't it lovely to have the excuse of baby brain for the forgetfulness? :haha:

Gonna put them behind a spoiler coz there are some BnB friends who don't want to know yet and I don't want them stumbling across them....

Maya or Ethan

They are lovely names tiggertea!

We are thinking Seth or Amelia at the mo!

Angels is going well, might have a wee listen tonight to get me thru to Wednesday:thumbup:

oooh i love them debs!! See the first one, does it rhyme with hay or my? Love the boys name too! Ad i loooooove seth! My best mate has a little boy called seth!

Ah i was sayin it my-a, but now tht you have mentioned may-a maybe i was wrong?
Like i said before tigger i think they a very pretty names!

For our yellow bumpage

Boy: Maurice David
Girl: Rosalie Courtney

x

'my' Linds. Though chose it for it's deviation from 'hay' :haha:

Those who are due in May just wondering if use have a bump on show now? i woke up an my bump is poking, i took a pic so ill upload it x

Oh but id love to see bump pics from you girls to :D

You certainly have popped!

I woke yesterday and felt bigger but I am plus size so an identifiable bump will take a while yet!

Sitting at my desk this afternoon had few strange feelings low down, wondering if might have been a wee flutter!

yes!! mine's fecking huge!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150330395386997.342985.511946996&type=3 der u go! add me as well i fu want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->