**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I thought the bra that I bought at 12 weeks was huge! Just went in an bought 2 new ones (for the third time) and came home and cried!

If I ever become homeless then hubby and I can set up home under the giant bra... there will be room for us, the dog, the baby and even an ensuite lol x

thought I would share, I went to mothercare today for the first time! Got measured and bought some giant bras lol! It all feels very real now! eek! x

Haha! I haven't gotten a proper maternity bra yet, I went and got some "granny bras" from M&S and OH thinks they look hilarious next to my "normal" bras :rofl:
My boobs have gotten fricken huge!!

Mothercare were great, wee old lady measured me up (and scolded me as the bra I was wearing was too small, had underwire AND was from Ann Summers) and I got some pretty nice ones! They weren't too dear either! Thank goodness I got measured, went from a 32D to a 34E but it looks giant!!! x

Haha yeah all my underwired bras have been relegated to a box for ages. I've been getting by with the one non underwired bra I had and a few cropped support vest tops haha :)

By my own estimated measurements I've gone from 34C to 36D so we shall see what I actually am when I get around to going in to get properly fitted for a mat bra :)

I have gone from a 32 C to a 36 DD from week 12 to now and I was told to come back in 8 weeks for a refit.

I went from 36DD to 38DD and had two m&s granny ones in that size. Not a massive difference though.

Get yourself a Hot Milk! They sell them at a few places in Belfast, comfy maternity bras that are really nice!

Meh! I was a 32E before I conceived ABBIE... my :holly: never returned to normal size and proceeded to expand even more when the monster came into being.... no sign of shrinkage yet either so I'm not hopeful!

i ordered 2 emma jane nursing/maternity bras and tbh they are pretty crap.

I'm currently wearing my panache purple silky nursing bra, which I find a little bit tight after a full day but very pretty. Then I have a white one from M&S with a bit of lace that's quite nice, good shape not granny. And my white and red lacey Hot Milk one which is perfect in everyway.

I had two nightbras which I wore till Silas was 7 months old, with nursing pads (saved me soaking the place) they were dead comfy, got them from mothercare and would recommend. Then the two frumpy M&S ones which literally wore out. After a year the only place they were good for was the bin!

So I only have 3 bras really! I have a couple of nice non-maternity ones for the evening if I feel like it or I'm going out, but generally I've been wireless for at least 18 months now!

Just spotted this thread and thought i'd say hey :) n.ireland- due 30 dec :)

A great time to be due :thumbup:, DS was born on the 31st :)

And yaaaaay someone who's close in pregnancy to meeee! Whereabouts are you?

Welcome weerach. :wave:

My boobs are still the same size really they just got fuller (I loved my pregnacy boobs they were the best they have ever been) their a bit deflated now. Got my bras off amazon 3 for £25 they did the job.

hi weerach :)
congratulations on your pregnancy, how're you keeping?

Thank you' s, keeping well, knackered :( how bout u all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->