**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Good luck Sharon!!! Very exciting, hope it doesn't take much persuasion for your little man to come out :)

You're so positive Rach, really hoping there's good news for you.

OH was telling me about the loss he experienced last night, they'd had an early scan at 5 weeks and got a picture (this was at Craigavon hospital), she'd had bleeding at 7 weeks and although it stopped they had another scan and there was nothing there. Apparently they were told she was never pregnant and it was a false pos! To which, they produced the picture (with name and date on it) and were met with the response "Oh, is this yours?" No Sh*t Sherlock! Only then did they acknowledge she was pregnant at all and say sorry for your loss :nope:. I take it that's a MMC? I just thought they were treated awfully :(

Good luck Sharon

Emydra thats awful!

Hubby and I had some aherm 'alone time' on saturday night:blush: well not actual, but Jax was sound asleep. Last time we did it I was in second trimester:haha:

good luck you queue bunker!!! :haha:

you'll be fine, tell hubs to wise up!

Booked in for 10.45 in the morning @ neely :) nervous now, doc said theyre gonna have a good look for cysts as well.
Thats great sharon,going so fast. :thumbup:
aw thats awful, poor girl.glad im not going to craigavon hosp- not that the ulster are any better.

oh good luck rach, hope it goes well!!!!!

Nuke we seem to be bumped down the may Que a good bit now lol good luck Sharon!

Hope tomorrow goes ok rach, have you got someone going along with you? X

Courtney, how is Eva now?
Rach, glad your doc today talked more sense - hope all goes well at Neely tomorrow!
Sharon, wow! Hopefully that pessary will do it, if you're 2cm already your body was ready for it anyway :) Excited to hear your news!
Wyntir, good for you! Sleeping child is as good as being "alone" and the closest most of us will get for a while!

Good for you Wyntir! :haha: :thumbup:

Pregnancy has made me a hornball...it did last time too.

Hope baby is here soon Sharon! :happydance:

Aw hope bubs arrives soon Sharon! :) Sounds like they are ready to make an appearance anyway :)

Getting strong tightenings and cramping and next dose due ay 10.30, so fingers crossed for some progress.

Baby by tomorrow morning please! Not too long to wait for next dose, ah no I'm an hour ahead here, well still, not too long to go!

10.30 gives plenty of time for some progress :) Keeping everything crossed for you! :)

Good for you Wyntir! :haha: :thumbup:

Pregnancy has made me a hornball...it did last time too.

Hope baby is here soon Sharon! :happydance:

god i go the total opposite way. we've had sex a total of 4 times since i got pregnant. was the same with pops too.

Getting strong tightenings and cramping and next dose due ay 10.30, so fingers crossed for some progress.

come on baby sharon!!! thanks for keeping us updated hun!

Glad I'm not the only one Nuke! We've had sex once since I got pregnant, poor OH isn't best pleased but he's taking it fairly well haha :)
I miss it too but not enough to have the energy to do it :rofl:

She's much better thanks HWM she wouldn't take breakfast so tryed her with toast at lunch an she happily ate that with a beaker of water. Shes napped alot today but settled fine at bed time and is currently asleep x

Ohhh progress Sharon did they say when they gonna check you again (cm)?

X

glad to hear eva's on the mend! what is it about toast when they're sick? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->