**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Does anyone know anything about these bras that apparently are selling in Asda that have no underwire and don't come in a cup size but in small, medium and large and grow with your size?

My mum said she saw an advert on tv but can't really remember them but thinks they might be a good idea for me instead of buying new bras every few weeks.

Ooh they sound good, im going to troll the asda website for them :)

Only see the bandeau ones
https://direct.asda.com/george/womens-tops/lace-bandeau-bra-top-coral/GEM233124,default,pd.html

It didn't help when OH said she shoved her whole hand/arm up till her elbow :0 felt like it lol think he was trying to lightin the mood but it didn't help! I almost crawled over the top of the bed X

yeesh! i remember it being extremely painful, and as soon as she'd done it i knew it was going to work. i was shaking for hours afterwards and poppy was going NUTS in my belly.

Yea will be at the ulster, did everything work out well with your friend? Im hoping to find out the sex, did you's find out / want to find out?

oh yes! we aren't that patient, we found out both times! :haha:

Does anyone know anything about these bras that apparently are selling in Asda that have no underwire and don't come in a cup size but in small, medium and large and grow with your size?

My mum said she saw an advert on tv but can't really remember them but thinks they might be a good idea for me instead of buying new bras every few weeks.

those sound like the emma janes i got. they are stretchy and have no underwire, you just choose either S, M, L, XL etc depending on your back size (i.e. 36 B-F would be a L, 38 B-F is an XL). but tbh I think they are crap for the "larger busted" lady, there is no support in them at all, way too stretchy for me, though I imagine they would be great during the engorgement stage post-birth, and for sleeping in, as they provide a tiny bit of support. i went to mothercare yesterday actually and got fitted. they have a great range of t-shirt pregnancy/breastfeeding bras like emma said, not too pricey either! i just got 1 in case i am unsuccessful again, but it was only 16 quid.

Did the ulster tell you or did you find out privately? Ive been looking at the hillsbrorough clinic but im probably just getting ahead of myself at this point..havent even saw a doctor yet lol

The ulster told the ones that went in after us, they asked, we didn't I was raging I didn't ask.

Lanning I seen them advertised it's the jml range? OH actually pointed them out to me while the ad was on £12-£13 for 1 an comes in 3 colours?

Rach I'm at the ulster to iv had 7 scans an asked at everyone about telling me the gender, iv 13days till baby EDD an I'm still team yellow lol my friend went to the hillsbourgh clinic with both her boys £90 an she got given a free 3D scan both times because she made late appointments (after 6) an she said the place was empty both times x

Has anyone seen the advert for the 'aah bra' lol! They are on late at night, it's one of those ads that lasts for like 20 mins! They have no seems, or wire and they look great, think JML are doing them too, I'm bra obsessed right now, I've decided I've had enough of hyperemesis so I'm determined to move on to more fun things... like bras lol! x

courtney ;) (just in case you're interested! im going to check myself now, or get barry to do it!)

https://www.ehow.com/how_4609939_do-cervical-check-dilation-yourself.html

Lanning I seen them advertised it's the jml range? OH actually pointed them out to me while the ad was on £12-£13 for 1 an comes in 3 colours?

Rach I'm at the ulster to iv had 7 scans an asked at everyone about telling me the gender, iv 13days till baby EDD an I'm still team yellow lol my friend went to the hillsbourgh clinic with both her boys £90 an she got given a free 3D scan both times because she made late appointments (after 6) an she said the place was empty both times x

And all 7 times would they not tell u? I have my hopes pinned on them telling me at my 28 week scan

Lillio: we could be on about the same bra lol I didn't catch what the 1 I saw was called.

Izzy: I got the same doc, smith (young women) my last 2 scans, I asked first time I seen her an she said baby had it's back to us so she couldn't tell she was the only one who actually give us a bit of hope of finding out, but 2nd time I seen her an u asked she kind of laughed with a grin an said no sorry. But a friend of mine also said the indian male scanner was telling people the gender, but told her that her baby had it's legs crossed so couldn't tell her she went an got a gender scan 2 wks later she's having a girl x

Nuke: my Internet connection is bein a bitch an won't let me open the link I'll keep trying tho ;) I'm intrigued lol x

Izzy an dizzydoll just updated the front page, an noticed there's no due dates beside both your names, do use no them yet? Maybe iv missed the a post if youv already said when your babies are due? X

Nuke it worked, I'm such a chicken I think I'd be to nervous to try an check it myself tbh altho might change my mind by next week as I'll be 39wk? Have you checked yet? X

Try ahhbra.com . The ulster told me with preg #1 ,last time itwas a surprise so def gonna book hillsbrough after 6 this time :) oh doesnt want to know sex or see a freaky 3d scan tho lol

Oh if I'm at the ulster and get male indian doctor now I'm going to be DYING to ask!!! I had so many scans last time that I was pretty convinced I'd seen his willy, think I know what to look out for, eagle eyes for the gender ;)

Nuke it worked, I'm such a chicken I think I'd be to nervous to try an check it myself tbh altho might change my mind by next week as I'll be 39wk? Have you checked yet? X

not yet! ive never been able to reach my cervix so if i cant get it im going to get barry to try! i asked him earlier and he was like :shock: but i explained it's just having a feel and im not expecting him to give me a sweep or anything and he's agreed. :haha:

Rach my friend was grand - she had one normal birth, one elective section and one unplanned VBAC! Her wee boy was born the day her husbnad ran the London Marathon - so she missed the marathon and he missed seeing the baby arrive!
I just bought a stretch bra thing today, but it's some german brand so I've no idea - was hoping i could wear it for yoga, as last week I went for a mat bra and a sleep bra over for some support!
Rach, there is a babybond place in belfast now as well I think that seem to do quite good value scans.
I'm seeing the gynae here on Wed - apparently they scan you at every appt here, so I'm guessing I could ask, but I quite want to stay yellow again!

I have a doctor appointment in the morning, have any of you ever been sent to neely? Im going to beg them to send me tomoro to make sure everything is where it should be. Glad everything went well for your friend,bit crap bout her husband missing it tho.

I have a doctor appointment in the morning, have any of you ever been sent to neely? Im going to beg them to send me tomoro to make sure everything is where it should be. Glad everything went well for your friend,bit crap bout her husband missing it tho.

tip- i lied and said i didnt know how far along i was, that i could be as far as 12 weeks and they sent me straight for a scan ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->