**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Baby Seth arrived at 2.52am in manic rush, oh wasn't even hear and no pain meds. Labour progressed really quick and no one checked and I had no idea you could go from 2 to 10 so fast then partial placenta abruption and all hell broke loose arrived in delivery at 2.40 had him at 2.52. He was only 5lb 4.5 alot lower than expected.

Congrats!!! :flower: hope you and baby seth are doing great. Was oh upset to miss it?

Congrats Sharon! Wow, so quick!

I think I am going to suggest a uniform theme, i have a black skirt and a tie and i can get a cheap white shirt and go as a knocked up school girl!

Baby Seth arrived at 2.52am in manic rush, oh wasn't even hear and no pain meds. Labour progressed really quick and no one checked and I had no idea you could go from 2 to 10 so fast then partial placenta abruption and all hell broke loose arrived in delivery at 2.40 had him at 2.52. He was only 5lb 4.5 alot lower than expected.

Congrats! Beautiful name xx

wow sharon!! Such a shame your OH missed it, he must have been in a hurry to meet mummy! I adore the name, my best friend's son has the same name. Can't wait to see pics, hope ur both doing well!! Xo

Dammit, when's it gonna be my turn?! Courtney dont u even think about queue-jumping! And good luck lauren! Will be facebook stalking you!

sharon, just noticed ur siggy... The same friend's son's middle name is james! How funny!

Thanks everyone! James is after my brother who we lost in a work accident nearly 2 years ago. He has 3 little name sakes now, one of last things he said to me was to tease jack needed a little brother. Will post pic as soon as get near my pc.

Emma, I've told DH he'll just have to take a morning off work for GTT if it comes to it - I quite like the idea of getting a good book and just ready for 3 hours! Not sure I can go that long without food though! Are you allowed to drink water?
Rach, so pleased your scan went well - good for you for pushing for an internal too :)
Sharon, congratulations! Love the name, and what a lovely tribute to your brother (my bro is James too). Look forward to the pics!
Lanning, school girls sounds good - manageable for you and good fun for everyone else!

what a lovely tribute sharon, so sorry to hear about your brother. :hugs:

lost my show this morning ladies!!

Emma, I've told DH he'll just have to take a morning off work for GTT if it comes to it - I quite like the idea of getting a good book and just ready for 3 hours! Not sure I can go that long without food though! Are you allowed to drink water?
Rach, so pleased your scan went well - good for you for pushing for an internal too :)
Sharon, congratulations! Love the name, and what a lovely tribute to your brother (my bro is James too). Look forward to the pics!
Lanning, school girls sounds good - manageable for you and good fun for everyone else!

HWM, I wasnt allowed to drink water from midnight until the test was over competely as I think it dilutes the glucose but I have heard of others who were allowed to drink. I was busting for some water to wash all the sugary drink down with. Once you drink the glucose you wont be hungry, it feels like a big heavy meal in your stomach. I felt like I was going to be sick a few times but it was warm in the hospital so I just stepped outside the doors for some fresh air and after an hr I felt grand. I was quite happy to sit there and people watch.

Yay for your show!
Thanks izzy. I've heard the drink is gross!

some people seem to get Lucozade but I got warm glucose. I was actually shocked when it was warm. Was so disgusting. i took a few sips to start with and then thought to myself it would never go down at that rate so I just had to gulp it. Its hard to even describe what it tasted like, reminded me of something but not something you would drink in such a large quantity. It was nearly like watery syrup or sugary paste water, gross! I am not keen on lucozade either but would take it anyday over that, and mone wasnt orange flavour either, no flavour at all actually.

They want you to drink it as quick as you can too :wacko: Bllleugh!!! It's gross.

Congrats Sharon! A wee tiny man, lovely that your brother was right and has another namesake x

YAY Rach! That is FAB! So pleased that you were right and everything is ok :happydance:

Come on Lola! Brilliant news Lindsay, did you lose your show with Poppy long before labour?

I'm massive :( I've gained 9lbs in a week. Don't care if it's all fluid, it's totally unfair.

Great news to hear you've lost your show Lindsay!! :) So exciting! :)

it's totally different from with poppy! with her, i lost it in 2 big pieces an hour apart and it was just like a big blob of snot, no blood or colour etc. this time i wiped and it was just a load of brown goop with a bit of red (sorry, totally tmi there), then a couple of hours later one big blob of dark brown. i did freak out a bit due to the red and being rh- etc but phoned mw on call after the first wipe, who reassured me it was probably my show and if i dont feel movement or it goes more red to call her back. but then i just had the big piece of brown and was feeling loads of movement so havent called back yet. still feeling very crampy (have done since last night). the MIL has taken pops for the night just in case :haha: barrys all THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT!!!!!! with pops, my waters went 12 hours after losing my plug.

I very much doubt I'll be Que jumping you nuke lol I can see this baby bein a June baby!!! Urgh feeling alot better than yesterday thank god! No sick today an iv managed a sausage roll for lunch an just woke from a nap, yesterday reminded me of how I felt when in labour with Eva proper sick no energy totally drained an kept dozing it's kinda scared me abit now OH keeps telling me not to worry that I done really well with Eva an staying at home till 8cm but I reminded him Ill be the one in pain lol

Congrats Sharon beautiful name not a bad weight either x

Laur I hope your doing ok :)

Rach that's great news :D

X

lauren's had her little boy! ill let her update herself :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member