**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Sorry hun thought I'd put it in already :) I'm due the 23rd/24th depending who I listen to so I'm saying 23rd because I'm used to progressing through my weeks based on that date :)

Edited to add I totally forgot to put it's 23rd or 24th of October :)

I have a doctor appointment in the morning, have any of you ever been sent to neely? Im going to beg them to send me tomoro to make sure everything is where it should be. Glad everything went well for your friend,bit crap bout her husband missing it tho.

I was there about 3 times with DD as I had bleeding. Once u get past ur first scan maternity unit take over any problems as u probably know.

Thanks I'll update the front page, lillio do you no your due date yet? X

My lmp was really really light and painful, my doc sent me to ulster with suspected ectopic as i had faint positive hpt. The doc there took a blood preg test,said negative and sent me home,no scan and said i just had false positive :shrug: im hoping they'll send me up cos i still have the pains in one side..my friend told me to say im spotting but i really couldnt lie about something like that.

Lol its ok, worst hasnt happened yet and im feeling quite positive :) similar thing happened with preg #2 and turned out to be a cyst. Hopefully i'll find out tomoro

good luck! hope you get the news you want to hear!

Ladies steer clear of the ahh bra/ genie bra/ jml bra. There crap. Might be ok for some one with a small bust but I found they gave me no support & didn't wash well at all. I think I paid £60 for mine & were so not worth the money. They came in a 3 pack, White, black & nude I only got a couple of months out of them (I worn them anyway as I'd paid good money of them) but had to throw them out after I had the baby as the padding had came out of them & the elastic had gone & was poking out everyday. Please avoid.:wacko:

sounds like the emma janes! no support at ALL. :nope:

Bloody knackered, have been up from 4 with a poorly girl, vomiting every hour or so. Got to bed at 8:15 OH took over.

Nuke 7days!

I thought I was having contractions when I was sitting in living room with Eva. Nothing progressed tho not sure if it was cause I had wee lady lay over me or cause I needed to pee!

Good luck rach

X

How are all the babies doing mamas?? X

Doc doesnt seem worried about ectopic at all but is going to try and book me in for early scan within the next few days :) shes phoning me later to let me know.... and she informed me that the a&e doctor from the 'ectopic incident' wrote on my notes that i have cysts :wacko: must have made his paperwork easier to pretend that he checked.

Good luck Sharon try an keep us updated if you can, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->