**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Just popping by to check for baby updates

Good for you Wyntir! :haha: :thumbup:

Pregnancy has made me a hornball...it did last time too.

Hope baby is here soon Sharon! :happydance:

god i go the total opposite way. we've had sex a total of 4 times since i got pregnant. was the same with pops too.

So Glad I am not the only one Nuke, everyone keeps telling my husband about the horny phase and he has got his hopes up and is patiently waiting. Altho i think we have done it a few more than 4 times... just a few!

it's so embarrassing, we didnt do it after like 8 weeks with pops then for a couple of months after she was born... So basically didnt have sex for a year :blush: barrys totally understanding about it tho.

it's so embarrassing, we didnt do it after like 8 weeks with pops then for a couple of months after she was born... So basically didnt have sex for a year :blush: barrys totally understanding about it tho.

Lucky you! OH has been pretty good too however he did comment that he really misses oral sex and I was like "honey, i cant bend over to tie my own shoes and you want me to what now?" I think he realised then that he was on to a lost cause!

Good luck Sharon :happydance:

We have dtd once from I have been pregnant I dont even like OH holding my hand .

One more sleep for me (thats if I get any sleep DS has smitt me with his cough/cold) ,have pre ass this afternoon ,it doesn't seem real at all I'm sitting on the sofa in a wee daze

:haha: Mummylanning

Oh wow Laura! Hope pre assess goes well...
I'm waiting to see the gynae her now, all very German! Thank goodness for google translate to help me with registration form!

good luuuuuuuuck lauren!!!!!!! make sure to keep us updated!!

you've all got colds now and im just getting over mine, feels good to not want to stab myself in the face.

lanning, luckily my DH doesn't like oral sex :smug: ive never ever done it to him, but he loves doing it do me, though he says he finds it weird now my belly's so big and refuses :haha:

any word from Sharon?

Saw the gynae. Had a scan, said she saw the gender, but I stuck to my yellow guns - i was so tempted though!
Baby is big though, I am 23+2 and it was measuring 25+2 -> 26 ish weeks :( Have to go back for GD testing - so much for me thinking I'd got away with it!

That's a strange thing for a man not to like Linds, but each to their own! I really like giving oral :blush:, think I'd miss it terribly! Saying that, I think it um...depends on the 'man' :rofl:

I've been a bit temperamental on my boobs being touched is all, he's fine with that, which is good because it'll likely continue and who knows if it'll ever fully be an erogenous zone for me again.

I think the lack of updates from Sharon mean BABY!

Sorry you had to get the GTT anyway Lucy, :( is someone available to watch the girls or will they have to come with you? I really don't know how Silas would in in the hospital for 3 hours :wacko:

she didn't tell me much about it Emma, so I have no idea what to expect except what I've heard on BnB! I have to call up to book the appointment, but I can go when C is in Kindergarten, but I'll have B with me - she struggled for 1hr today! Do you have to stay there the entire time? Is it a 3 hour fast or something? or do they run tests during that time? If I could go out and walk around for an hour at a time it might be OK!

You have to fast from the night before, they'll take a blood sample when you arrive then you drink a bottle and a half of lucazade (or glucose drink which is apparently worse). Then you have to sit and perferably not move for 2 hours (I've done this three times) and then the'll take another blood sample to see how your body is dealing with the sugar from a fast. Then you can go.

I could've sworn it was three hours (seemed like FOREVER) but pretty sure it's only two now. Even one and a half is long enough, just sitting doing nothing >.>

Got my scan, when she pointed out the yolk sac and told me to come back in 2weeks i freaked out about not seeing a hb so she gave me an internal scan lol.. everything is fine,not ectopic and saw heartbeat :) and she found a cyst. My oh had to work but my mum and friend went with me.
how you all doing?

oh BRILLIANT rach!!! and amazing that they found the hb so early on!! made up for you! :hugs:

Apologises if you have seen this else where

I need some help. Can anyone in the UK suggest somewhere I can get a fancy dress costume (i'll be 30 weeks at the party) dont know the theme yet as we are deciding tonight. If not, can anyone suggest good costumes that i could get away with that arent maternity ones.

The only fancy dress i have seen is the typical angel, devil and nurse ones and they are expensive. I am going to wear it once for 2 maybe 3 hours and then I dont see me needing it again!

Thanks, i see on here people know how many beats per minute etc but i was in a tizz and didnt care how many, so long as it was beating lol.
When will u need the costume? Ebay always have loads. Or even ask round friends,someone bound to have something...only other thing i can think of is 60's,70's theme.. cheap wig and funky glasses from poundland or similar :)

Party is the 13th June, its the last dance class I will be teaching before the baby and they want to have a party for me and we always do 3-4 fancy dress ones a year.

God luck Lauren! :)

Fab news about your scan Rach :D

Mummylanning, maybe some kind of costume where you can wear something you have but accesorise? Could do sailor and wear jeans and a shirt or a navy dress if ya have one or hawaiian theme, get one of those grass skirts and a lei to pop on over leggings and a top so you're comfy but dressed up? They are the only ones I can think of because they are ideas I'm using for a fancy dress hen party I'm going to in 2 months haha :)

Both shouldn't cost a lot, my hawaian stuff is costing under €10 and for sailor I'm gonna get a hat in a costume shop for a fiver and then get earings and jewellery from Penneys they've loads of blue white and red stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->