**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

ooh, lindsay, waiting for your waters to go now!
Courtney, C was due 23 May, so not far off from you, but was born 4 June, so I know where you're coming from!
Congratulations Lauren!

Awww wow! Can't wait to hear her story and see pics!

Wow, so I go to work and miss a day on here and babies are born and shows appear!

Off to work in an hour again wont be back until after 8 so goodness knows what will happen between then and now!

2 weeks off from tomorrow then when I go back i have 5 weeks left before mat leave! (not that i am counting the days or anything)

Ooh mummylanning that sounds like a fab countdown!! :) You'll be on mat leave before ya know it!!
How is everyone this lovely Friday?? :)

been getting mild contractions since 7am, not regular or lasting more than 20/30 secs but definitely there! going for a walk later and currently bouncing on my ball like a crazy person!

Yea I can see that happening to me HWM lol hopefully not tho, Id convinced myself with Eva I was gonna go over an give birth January but she came early :/

Oh nuke great news, any progress? X

Anyone heard from nuke? I hope your right hwm.

Major update to front page, took me 40min to do on this ruddy iPhone! X

Oh just popped on fb, an noticed her status saying ow! Lol contractions 5min apart!!!
Good luck nuke!

Also just noticed she's got a contraction app, I got one couple months ago I can't wait to use it, be handy for OH he was doing it all with a stop watch last time lol x

Can't wait for Lindsay's birthstory! I think the midwife arrived less than an hour before she was born :S

I think nukes had Lola, she has loads of congrats on her page :D x

Yay congrats nuke, can't wait to hear from her!

Ok defo me next fingers crossed lol

X

Yes! Your turn next Courtney!!! You better have a text buddy allocated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->