**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Ooh all the babies coming at once haha :) Can't wait for you to start Courtney :)

Yeahy for Nuke and Lola! :happydance: I am soooo pleased! I knew i would be coming home to another baby!

I wrote this on another thread but thought I would share here too https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/shop-til-you-drop/1004503-next-bargains.html#post17934397

I'm starting to get nervous nOw dizzy :S

Thanks lanning bloody robbers! X

Woohoo for Linds and Lola! <3

Ladies I have finally gotten hubby to get the travel system and buggy out of the attic for photos so if anyone thinks they may be interested in a Cosatto Cabi travel system (complete) or Silver Cross Halo pushchair please let me know! xx

Hello girls :)

Better late than never...Layne is now over 3 weeks old! Some of you may have seen on 3rd tri. I'm only just getting on again now for 5 mins to update a few friends and check the forums as he's asleep and my girls aren't home from their dad's yet.

He was born April 20th at 6.02am after a pretty fast labour. Things kicked off late evening, I got to hospital around 1am-ish (I think...should check my birth story lol) and after being pretty terrified due to how busy it was (8 labouring ladies, one midwife between the lot of us). OH and I were left to our own devices in the admissions room for a good 3 hours before an auxiliary walked in and saw me bent over the bed howling; she got on the phone and demanded a midwife come get me. My memory of the whole thing is pretty hazy as my contractions were pretty ferocious and I was chugging on the gas and air for all I was worth, lol. I remember finally being taken to delivery around 5am and the midwife there immediately saying she thought I was close to delivering going by the noises I was making (glamourous, lol!). She checked me a little while later and said I was almost fully dilated - I'd been checked an hour or so before and was only 4cm at the time, so I went very quickly indeed! She offered to pop my waters to help me finish dilating, but I asked her to let things take their natural course. That was at about 5.50am; 5 mins later, I delivered the bag of waters (oh my God the relief from that was amazing, they'd caused me some serious pressure) and shortly afterwards, Layne followed in just one push :) He was just under 6lbs - teeny tiny - so I'm not surprised it was pretty easy!

OH cried his eyes out from the moment he saw Layne's head crowning - he has a full, thick head of dark hair, it was all the midwife could talk about, lol. His delivery was actually *easier* than the bag of waters, weirdly! I just remember him sliding out and then me and OH crying and laughing while the midwife just gawped at his hair.

I did the whole thing naturally with just gas and air seeing me through the contractions; I had absolutely nothing from the moment I started pushing. No grazes, no tears, and Layne slept right through on his first night (can't say the same for since then, lol!). I'm so proud of myself as with my three kids, I went from emergency c-section, to a vbac with ventouse, epidural and episiotomy, to a completely natural delivery :) I haven't succeeded with breastfeeding, but I'm ok with that. Layne's feeding brilliantly on bottles; he's actually a very hungry little boy and if I were breastfeeding I'd be at it for hours and hours on end meaning no time to take care of my disabled daughter, so it worked out for the best.

Little man's grizzling now so I'm gonna go, but I hope everything's good with everyone else - if I get anymore time I'll pop back on for a proper catch up on the thread!

Yay Eshka, good to hear from you! We were all worried about you :)
That's great you managed a natural delivery 3rd time round - and yep, I'd have been pretty anxious sharing 1 MW to 8 labouring women! FYI, Sharon and Lauren had their boys and Lindsay had Lola all in the last 3 days!

Great to hear from you Eshka :) Great to hear that Layne is doing great :)

Hey Eshka great to here from you :) an congrats on your wee man sounds like he made a quick entrance! An we have 3 new mummies this month already, hope your well x

Think I'm gonna have to ask OH to shave my legs for me at some point lol so glad my new trainers arrived my fab Nike velcro scraped ones lol so much easier than spending 5-10 min tryin to tie shoe laces! X

i found i could shave mine in the bath if i hoisted my leg p on the edge :haha:

welcome back eshka! great to hear you're both doing well! and theres no shame in formula feeding whatsoever, dont let anyone ever tell u different! :hugs:

Nuke have you done your birth story yet?

If I tryed puttin my leg on the edge while I'm in I'd sink lol my bath is pretty deep an my feet don't touch the bottom when I'm lay down, so unless I place myself just right I sink under lol

Loved your pics on fb nuke! You look so fresh for somone who's just pushed your baby out! Lola is beautiful such a cute nose! X

Courtney, you could just fill it not so deep!
There is BS somewhere... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ents/1004749-lola-roses-home-birth-story.html

i have! Its in the birth stories bit! She has barrys nose! Apart from that she is like poppy wen she was just born, its scary! Wil get sum comparison pics up later!

congrats on the lovely babies! I'm not here for a few days and everyone pops lol! Hope your all well chicks xx

Just saw the pics on FB Nuke :) You both look fab :)
Lola is absolutely adorable!! :)

I struggled with my legs when I shaved them the last time, we don't have a bath so I think it's gonna become OHs job soon!
I love my DC shoes, no tying laces every time I put them on or take them off?

would I go to jail if I strangled my husband? like literally just... grrrrh! I know hate is a terrible word and I NEVER use it but my god... I think I might hate him! He's going out to watch footie today, I casually asked him what time abs I'd he'd be home in time for tea (we go to my mums on Sundays) and he flipped! Apparently he doesn't get why I 'get in like this' anytime he goes out, he's sick of sitting at home with me and he needs space... WTF did I do?! I haven't been over the door in weeks (hyperemesis, I live in my bathroom) and HE has been to the bar and played golf TWICE this week! I didn't even care that he was going out! So I (very unlike me) lost my temper and squealed (yes actual screamed) at him and possible threw a spoon... I'm soooooo cross!!!!

Ah no hun :( Sorry to hear about the argument :(
It def doesn't sound like you were being in any way irrational when you asked him when he'd be back.
Hope he comes to his senses hun :hugs:

Ooh havent been on in a few days.... congrats on the babies :) :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"