**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Just saw the pics on FB Nuke :) You both look fab :)
Lola is absolutely adorable!! :)

I struggled with my legs when I shaved them the last time, we don't have a bath so I think it's gonna become OHs job soon!
I love my DC shoes, no tying laces every time I put them on or take them off?

yep same here! i slip my Vans on and off :thumbup: the only shoes i ever tie are my converse!

would I go to jail if I strangled my husband? like literally just... grrrrh! I know hate is a terrible word and I NEVER use it but my god... I think I might hate him! He's going out to watch footie today, I casually asked him what time abs I'd he'd be home in time for tea (we go to my mums on Sundays) and he flipped! Apparently he doesn't get why I 'get in like this' anytime he goes out, he's sick of sitting at home with me and he needs space... WTF did I do?! I haven't been over the door in weeks (hyperemesis, I live in my bathroom) and HE has been to the bar and played golf TWICE this week! I didn't even care that he was going out! So I (very unlike me) lost my temper and squealed (yes actual screamed) at him and possible threw a spoon... I'm soooooo cross!!!!

men are clueless sometimes hun, and you have every right to throw a spoon if u need to. i hope he sees sense soon! :hugs:

Lillio, think I just have to clarify (as no one has given you a straight answer), that you WILL go to jail if you strangle your husband. :hugs:

Unless we were in the jury of course x

would I go to jail if I strangled my husband? like literally just... grrrrh! I know hate is a terrible word and I NEVER use it but my god... I think I might hate him! He's going out to watch footie today, I casually asked him what time abs I'd he'd be home in time for tea (we go to my mums on Sundays) and he flipped! Apparently he doesn't get why I 'get in like this' anytime he goes out, he's sick of sitting at home with me and he needs space... WTF did I do?! I haven't been over the door in weeks (hyperemesis, I live in my bathroom) and HE has been to the bar and played golf TWICE this week! I didn't even care that he was going out! So I (very unlike me) lost my temper and squealed (yes actual screamed) at him and possible threw a spoon... I'm soooooo cross!!!!

Grrrr indeed - book yourself something nice to look forward to, one evening when he's expecting you at home - a pedicure or nice treat. But don't strangle him... :winkwink:

Which contraction counter do you use on the iphone? Any suggestions?

My phone's android, so no idea!

I've done that but i want a nice and easy one for hubby's phone. He is already such a worrier that it will give him a job to do when the time comes!

theone we used was just called contraction timer and it just has a big button at the top u press to start/stop the timer and it brings them up in a list. cudnt be any easier... literally!

You can always practice with it before hand -I did it mostly myself, never got DH to do it until right in the later stages, and then it didn't matter so much!

Baby feels like its swimming this morning! I won't miss the pain of being pregnant but I will certainly miss the movements!

Lillio... Is your husband still alive or do you need some help burying the body?

Baby feels like its swimming this morning! I won't miss the pain of being pregnant but I will certainly miss the movements!

Lillio... Is your husband still alive or do you need some help burying the body?

well... to top off my bad day I was puking really bad last night (really bad) and he crept in to see if I was ok and I... peed myself! A whole big pee... everywhere! It was cos I was wrenching so much I think... he was very nice about it so I've let him live... for now lol x

well... to top off my bad day I was puking really bad last night (really bad) and he crept in to see if I was ok and I... peed myself! A whole big pee... everywhere! It was cos I was wrenching so much I think... he was very nice about it so I've let him live... for now lol x

they do often redeem themselves! A friend admitted to me that for the first 2 years of her baby she hated her husband, there was no rational reason but she just hated him! In certain pregnancy moment recently I get where she is coming from!

Lillio: I think weve all Days where we could/would happily strangle our OH's well nearly most days for me lol

I put in the app store contractions an it brought up a few different ones lanning, mine has like a pinky background with a clOck an a pregnant figure in the middle, it makes charts an stuff an you can save contact numbers, I think OH felt like he was actually doing something timing my contractions with Eva, thought I'd make his job abitt easier this time.

Nuke how's you an your girls, what dose poppy make of her sister?

I thought I had started having contractions this mornin at 3ish but nothing progressed think maybe I was just lay in a odd position

X

:hugs: Lindsay :( boobie hell is no fun.

I don't wanna do that bit again :cry:...or the giving birth bit...dammit, I didn't think this through...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->