**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

i didnt know there was a difference between milk and sick really? :shrug: could be a bit of reflux? if it gets really persistent id ask you doc/hv!

Just popping in to say hi :) how you all doing? Congrats youngnimum shes gorgeous! :flower:

Thanks girls, working on my birth story soon as it's done I'll post it with pics!!! X

We see the doctor this coming Friday so shall.say to them. Although yesterday he didn't bring up.much at all.
Speaking of yesterday, we had a fab north west BBQ day at hubby's motorbike clubhouse, really wantex to go to portrush but we weren't able this year, so the BBQ was the next best. We watched it anyway on big screen tv. Jax got throughly spoiled, being held by all the different people, giving them big smiles and stories, makes me so proud how easy going and happy he is with people.

And I type this on only the second feed of the night, at 4 am! Meaning I got a whole four hours straight sleep!!! ( for the past two or three days he was back to waking every two hours) hoping that was a growth spurt or something and we're past it now.

definitely sounds like a growth spurt Emma! :thumbup: They are hell when you are in the middle of one, but they pass relatively quickly :) Glad you had fun yesterday!! Are you still bfing? And how are you feeling these days?

Sounds like you are getting on great Emma :) love it when my little man gets spoilt!

Birth story girls

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...osalie-victoria-birth-story.html#post18178941

Still bf Nuke, I'm actually enjoying it now. I feel so happy knowing that he is thriving on my milk, it's all my doing.

Will read Rosalie's birth story during a night feed tonight

Still bf Nuke, I'm actually enjoying it now. I feel so happy knowing that he is thriving on my milk, it's all my doing.

Will read Rosalie's birth story during a night feed tonight

aw brillliant! I'm really enjoying it now too, after a tough first week. It's an amazing feeling.

It's a now I'm really starting to relax and enjoy being a mum. Just have to practise more babywearing in sling now and I'll be happy.

awk that is so great to hear!! Just make sure u keep a watch on your mood, i wouldn't say mine is on my mind constantly, but im very aware of how im feeling iykwim? I do NOT want to end up with PND again!

Courtney I think I congratulated you on fb but congrats on here too, she's lovely! :flower:

Nuke loved your pic of wearing Lola shopping you make it loom so easy! An your OH!

X

it is easy!! Just takes a little practice!

BWing in a sling is like learning to tie your shoe laces, it looks complicated until you have a couple of goes, then it gets programmed into your brain!

I think I loved the pic of Barry wearing Lola the most, just full of adorableness! Babywearing Daddy's are the best :D

It is so brilliant to hear your enjoying being a Mummy Emma :) the more it goes on the more you enjoy it I promise you that! As they grow and change you just love them more and more.

BWing in a sling is like learning to tie your shoe laces, it looks complicated until you have a couple of goes, then it gets programmed into your brain!

I think I loved the pic of Barry wearing Lola the most, just full of adorableness! Babywearing Daddy's are the best :D

It is so brilliant to hear your enjoying being a Mummy Emma :) the more it goes on the more you enjoy it I promise you that! As they grow and change you just love them more and more.

sooooo true! it only took me a couple of tries following a youtube vvid to "get it"!

I'm back from my weekend away! I has an amazing time. I want to move down to the south coast NOW!

Rosales is beautiful! Congrats!

Toes!
IMG_20120521_192428.jpg

I love looking at baby wearing pictures, especially the stretchy wrapped fabric ones. Though I'm not sure I'd be that good at wrapping. I can dream though.

I haven't used our connecta much cos last couple of times I tried, Jax cried or kept wriggling about so I stopped

Baby toes! :haha:

I never went for buckles, they seem very confusing to me. I loooove wrapping, it's amazing how you very clever you look so very quickly, but it's pretty simple really.

Got a new size 3 wrap today which is the shortest I've ever used, LOVE it. My longer ones are becoming redundant the bigger he gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->