**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Uggghhh..:wacko: that sounds a horrid trip. Just what you need. I think I'm going to explode on my first trip to Switzerland...

Those pics are amazing Mummylanning, I love that last one, really unusual. You can see his little hand <3

Dizzydoll...I very naughtily bought your mamasaurus top in the sale...:blush:

Not buying anything else before 12 weeks though!

Hey all sorry iv not been posting

Hwm, sounds like a scary experience I'm not keen on flying so that would of scared me shitless!

Lanning they are fantastic scan pics! Love them!

Me an the girls are well :) MW was concerned that Rosalie hasn't gained much an asked us to try feeding her 3oz, an her breasts where swollen so she's back out to see us Thursday hopefully her last visit if alls well. Eva melts my hears, she's such a granny, if she heats a peep from Rosalie she's straight over saying aww baby shhh an gently rocks her bouncer lol although she isn't keen on touching or holding her but will give her kisses.

Here's a pic :)

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/01e466e0.jpg

We're safely all home and back to usual now thankfully...The girls were so good considering!
Mummylanning, scan pics are amazing! I've never been a fan of 3D scans, but those are so clear!
Courtney, she's a wee dote! Glad Eva is being so kind :) Hopefully her weight gain is back on track soon - B was the same - we didn't get discharged from MW until about day 15 as it took her that long to get birth weight back on...
DH has just been to get the keys to our new house - I still haven't seen it! - but I'll get to go and explore the empty shell after we get C from Kindergarten tomorrow.
I started my German lessons this week. Without sounding too boastful, the pace is SLooooow already, and I missed the first week!
Hope you're all well - is the weather holding? It took a turn for the cooler/wetter today here ,and I can't say I@m too bothered!

My BIL's GF has gone into labour. I'm gonna be an auntie very very soon!

Aw fab lanning. :)

Pregnant ladies how's the bumps coming along?

Rosalie I'd finally above her birth weight by 1oz, the MW no longer needs to come out to us, she just said to keep an eye in her breasts if the get red to ring there department for antibiotic cream.

My sister gets her induction date today.

Ah tigger beat your excited do they no what baby is? X

If they did know, they hadn't told anyone... But it's here and it's a girl!

I wasnt a big fan on the 3d scans but OH wanted to do it so I agreed, soooo glad we did it!

The weather here has cooled and I for one am very happy about it. It was waaaaay to warm! Gosh, how am i going to get to the end of August with the heat:wacko:

Had my 28 week appointment with the world scattiest midwife, who imformed me she hadnt actually been on a maternity ward in over a year! All going well, bump is still a cm over the top end of the scale but I am all fluid, baby is in a good position with a good heartbeat. I was told he should be kicking 10 in a 12 hour period. My husband and I were half shocked, half amused as my LO kicks a good 5-10 times in one hour most days! So we seem to have an active one who seems to find it funny to dig his hand into my uterus and his foot into my ribs (or at least thats what it feels like).

I bought him his first books last night and read him a bed time story. OH was wetting himself listening to me outside the bedroom door as I was also describing the pictures and what the characters looked like to LO. My rationalisation being that LO couldnt see the pictures. Also if he gets used to my "reading voice" when he gets out and gets fussy I am hoping it will be a good way to calm him. (Plus i am trying to indoctrinate him into like Thomas the tank as he was my favourite character when I was little)

Great that your babs is so active hun :)
I love the idea of reading to him too :)

I'm very impatient for my next scan!! My friend had hers yesterday and found out she's having a boy. It made me waver temporarily on staying team yellow :haha:

Only 10 more days til I get to see munchkin again :)

The heat is killing me!! I spent an hour and a half doing housework this morning and had to sit down, my hands were swelling and my head was killing me, sat at the back door drinking mi wadi fanning myself with an empty cereal box :rofl: Feet up now waiting on the washing machine to finish! Wish I still had a job to help time pass quicker! The days really drag sitting at home with only the tv and laptop for company!

i want to be an auntie. but i dont think i ever will be :nope:

We went to baby club this morning. Was great getting out and talking to other mums in the area, Jax spent most of the time sleeping or feeding lol. I happened to be sitting beside an annoying girl who everytime I or someone else said something about their baby, she had to try and better it. Anyhow Jax is now weighing 12lb 13.5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->