**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I really dislike the heel prick, Jax had to get his repeated cos tey couldnt get enough blood first time

hope the jabs go well, and you're good to go on the exercising :)

Just managed to pop back for a quick read - congrats to everyone on all the babies! So good to see :) Hope all the new mummies aren't suffering too badly from lack of sleep - and I hope all the not so new mummies aren't suffering too badly with juggling small children and lack of sleep, lol!

Layne and I are both doing brilliantly; he's starting to settle more often at night now and really coming into his own. Gary and I are pretty sure we've had a couple of little smiles too. I know it's probably wind but it's nice to kid ourselves, lol!

Next mission is to move his moses basket to the bedroom; up til now we've kept him in the living room with one of us doing the night shift on our sofa (big cosy squishy corner thingy so it's comfy enough) so the other can get a full night's sleep, as til recently nights were such hard work. Mind you, yours truly was doing ALL the nights til this week, then Gary's mum chimed in and gave him a talk about doing his bit so we now take it night about :)

Really really need to get some pics up, but if anyone wants to find me on Facebook I've got tons on there, very fiddly getting them on here. I'm under Seanin Omninami Hughes - if you're adding, send me a msg so I know who you are!

Cute bump! How you feeling?

Eshka good to hear from you, we are also thinking of feeding from the living room the first few weeks then once we are ready start doing a routine.

No signs for me yet, made a hot curry last night but nothing, gonna jump in the bath after wee lady goes to bed, Moses basket an nicely smelling new covers an sheet are all ready in the living room, just to put the cover on the swing an bouncer tomorrow an I'm pretty much ready!

X

Hi Eshka :) I've added you on FB...
Courtney, sounds like baby could arrive any time now, you're all nice and prepared!
I'm feeling really bad headache today and generally tired limbs. Nice yoga though :)

Went for my GD apt with endo today. Dietician said I was just borderline, diabetic nurse said I was within reason and doc might aswell have slapped me up the face and told me I have GD. I asked her was I not just borderline and she said the fasting should be 5.1, mine was 5.4 so I have it. I kept thinking I was going to cry, I was able to hold it in til I to home thankfully. She wanted to put me on tabs but I told her I wld rather diet control first so I have to check my glucose levels 7 times a day for the next 2 days and then do it every other day. I am dreading it already. Feeling sorry for myself tonight but I am sure I will get over it.

Well I'm Pretty sure it's my turn now :O

Iv been timing cOntractions from 5:00, I'm still in bed an hopefully get abit more sleeP until 8ish when wee lady wakes up.

X

Iv been timing cOntractions from 5:00, I'm still in bed an hopefully get abit more sleeP until 8ish when wee lady wakes up.

X

Ohhhh exciting! I will be AWOL from this afternoon until Monday (unless I can steal Internet somewhere) so hopefully by the time I come back you'll have a new member to the family!

Went for my GD apt with endo today. Dietician said I was just borderline, diabetic nurse said I was within reason and doc might aswell have slapped me up the face and told me I have GD. I asked her was I not just borderline and she said the fasting should be 5.1, mine was 5.4 so I have it. I kept thinking I was going to cry, I was able to hold it in til I to home thankfully. She wanted to put me on tabs but I told her I wld rather diet control first so I have to check my glucose levels 7 times a day for the next 2 days and then do it every other day. I am dreading it already. Feeling sorry for myself tonight but I am sure I will get over it.

:hugs: Sorry to hear the doc was so harsh about it!
I don't know much about GD myself but I'm sure when the figures are that close you'd be able to control it with diet hun :hugs:

X

Ooh!!! SO exciting!!! :) Wonder how you're getting on now!! :)

izzy :hugs:

Courtney, hope this is it!!! any word?

I managed to fall back to sleep, woke up an was abit disappointed nothing was happening! Then bam! A great big contraction :D

The contractions are bit mOre intense now but stopped timing as they arnt that close together x

Thanks for the update Courtney :) Hope things pick up again for you later :)

oooh good to hear!! get out for a walk!!!

oooh good luck!!! how long are they lasting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->