**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Oh wow, fab! i love your ink aswell!!

Gonna add you now

Oh wow Nuke thats quite a bump you have going on, fab!

Btw I added you on face book i'm E Todd

Fab! Handy to have a listen anytime you want.

I'm basically halfway girls!!!!! :happydance:

Fab! Handy to have a listen anytime you want.

I'm basically halfway girls!!!!! :happydance:

Well im thinkin its going to be getting some use, said to my sister she can have a listen to her baby once she hits about 12wk shes only 6wk now dont wont to freak her out letting her listen to early an not bein able to hear heartbeat iwth baby bein so small, plus is dose say on the box use from 14-16wk?

Ohhh 20wks i bet your excited just another 20wks to go :happydance::happydance:

Im 13wks today, and nuke we are due on the same day :thumbup: was just lookin at front page :baby:

i was sick his morning, is it just me or when your bein sick the tears just flow, when i was done my face was soakin with tears and snot :blush:
x

Good luck for tomoz Sharon x

Can't wait! Only hope I can get to sleep tonight. Boss is off today so work is going quite quick which is a bonus. If all is well tomorrow he is in for bit of a shock on thursday!!

Starting to nerve a bit about telling our son as well, i think he will be ok but he is a sensitive wee soul and some times keeps things to himself so hoping he just comes out with any questions or concerns.

Tryed angels couldnt find anything tho, gonna try ina bit, but least my heart beat sounds healthy haha

How old is your son Sharon, he might surprise you and have million questions to ask :)
x

Tryed angels couldnt find anything tho, gonna try ina bit, but least my heart beat sounds healthy haha

How old is your son Sharon, he might surprise you and have million questions to ask :)
x

im quite pleased poppy wont get the concept of reproduction during this pregnancy! although whenever she asks i plan on telling her the truth! she was having a fiddle while i was changing her nappy on sunday and i said "that's your vagina" the look on my mum's face was priceless!!! :haha:

x

He will be 9 in December and so as been very used to being the single apple of our eye!

Good luck Sharon, enjoy your scan. I hope you haven't as much waiting around as young mum did! xx

Young mum, I hope you get to hear hb soon!

Nuke, you are just right! I am not really sure why I have never told my 2 the proper names for their bits! Ds took to calling his a 'big one', and we found it so funny, it stuck! Really will have to call it something else at some stage! Hes not that long toilet trained, so he still forgets sometimes to tuck it down in when peeing, so the pee can end up everywhere, when it happens he gets cross and shouts 'stupid big one' lol.

Good luck tomorrow Sharon! Come back and tell us how it went. :)

This is me today at 20 weeks
08112011343.jpg

Good luck Sharon, enjoy your scan. I hope you haven't as much waiting around as young mum did! xx

Nuke, you are just right! I am not really sure why I have never told my 2 the proper names for their bits! Ds took to calling his a 'big one', and we found it so funny, it stuck! Really will have to call it something else at some stage! Hes not that long toilet trained, so he still forgets sometimes to tuck it down in when peeing, so the pee can end up everywhere, when it happens he gets cross and shouts 'stupid big one' lol.

:rofl: the best one ive ever heard was from one of barry's workmates, he calls his 'the pig' :rofl:

I think i want to be 100% open and honest with pops because i wasnt even aware i HAD a vagina until i was about 12! My mums a total prude and doesnt like talking about sex etc. :nope: i want her to know the proper names for her body parts, how sex works etc at a young age. :)

Good luck tomorrow Sharon! Come back and tell us how it went. :)

This is me today at 20 weeks
View attachment 293307

Love your tat, and of course your bump :flower: i never got a bump with my daughter till 25wks, and now its came from no where, but they do say your normally bigger 2nd time and can feel movment sooner :shrug:

:rofl: the best one ive ever heard was from one of barry's workmates, he calls his 'the pig' :rofl:

I think i want to be 100% open and honest with pops because i wasnt even aware i HAD a vagina until i was about 12! My mums a total prude and doesnt like talking about sex etc. :nope: i want her to know the proper names for her body parts, how sex works etc at a young age. :)

My nephew calls his a "Birdie" :dohh:

But ill also be telling Eva all she needs to no, no point wrapping them in cotton wool and sending them out to the big bad world dont think they would last long now adays :dohh:

Sharon hope your appointment is going well :hugs:

Appointment went brillant, apart from complete lack of parking at hospital, when my oh arrived from bus he jumped in car and I went in to let them know I was there. He ended up parking across road in a playground parking lot!

Baby was sleeping upside down when scan started and didn't appreciate being abruptly woken. Got very active and hard to measure. At one point I am sure I felt some movement again as bebe tried to escape being nudged! Got loads of picss will upload some in little while.

Feel brilliant now! Telling our son tonight and going to get him to ring grandparents to tell them he is going to be a big brother - just hope he is excited :thumbup:

Appointment went brillant, apart from complete lack of parking at hospital, when my oh arrived from bus he jumped in car and I went in to let them know I was there. He ended up parking across road in a playground parking lot!

Baby was sleeping upside down when scan started and didn't appreciate being abruptly woken. Got very active and hard to measure. At one point I am sure I felt some movement again as bebe tried to escape being nudged! Got loads of picss will upload some in little while.

Feel brilliant now! Telling our son tonight and going to get him to ring grandparents to tell them he is going to be a big brother - just hope he is excited :thumbup:

Glad everything went well :thumbup: hope your son is over the moon about bein a big brother, cant wait to see some scan pics, did you get your 20wk scan date :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->