**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

brilliant news sharon!! :D

Fab news Sharon! Yeh parking there is a right pain! I am so happy it all went well. Let us know how it goes sharing the lovely news xxx

Scanned pic in so not sure how to show it in message but here it is!

Telling everyone was good fun! Our son was really excited and rang my mum and said "guess what I am going to be a big brother"- hee hee!

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    89.1 KB · Views: 3
Great, glad to hear your son is happy to be a big bro :D

Eva has been so poorly from yesterday at 4 being sick and really hot checked her temp and it was high gave her some clapol and she mainly just slept in my arms, but i niped out to do a quick food shop OH kept wee lady but rang to say we might need to call doctor, when i got home, she was almost back to herself smiling and not as clingy as she was beforei left, OH rang his mum and asked what to do, ( so now she prob thinks i left her while she was sick) because he was panicing she has never been like this. So anyway his mum told him to take a her top of and dab her down with a dampish cloth, he said it worked and she was alot happier when i got home. Anyway she woke at 3 this morning burning up again so i gave her more calpol and sat up with her she kept nodding of but waking really quick having a look around then nodding of again, got to 6.20 and i really needed some sleep, normally she dosnt come in are bed but as she was ill i brought her in with us and she nodded over til 12 this morning she seems much much better today thank god, not nice seeing her ill :(

poor wee sausage. we dont bring pops in our bed much either, but sometimes you'll just do whatever you can so everyone can get some sleep!!

Hi all....thanks youngNImum for inviting me on :flower:

I am due 9th March 2012 and we've been told its a boy (first time we've asked - the other two were surprises). Since Ill be having a caesarean it'll be 1 or 2 weeks before that date tho - havn't got the date yet!!!

My little girl was born on 7th Jan this year so they will be close in age, my other son turned 5 in October so it was easy getting back into the swing of things - it'll be alot different this time .... Im guessing ALOT HARDER :wacko:

Just feel like I have been pregnant forever Lol and finding it tough as I just dont have the energy I had last time!! Looking forward to meeting our new little un tho :cloud9:

Is anyone else starting to feel christmassy........or is it too soon to mention Lol

I just seen my first xmas lights up on a house here last night....couldnt believe it...a bit too early in my opinion, but I must admit it gave me a little warm glow all the same Lol

Just cant believe Im going to be pregnant this christmas again :haha:

I've been feeling Christmassy since September so def not too early to mention it! :haha: I couldn't have the decs up just yet though.... still too early for that!

awww good its safe to mention then Lol :happydance: yep I think it'll defo be Dec before I break them out....not looking forward to keeping my inquisitive 11 mth old (which she'll be by then) away from my baubles :wacko:

Hi MamaDo! *waves*

I'm feeling in the christmas spirit too, especially when you see shops decorated for christmas. Got half my christmas shopping in now. I'll be happier when totally finished and then can enjoy the last few weeks at the christmas markets and such.

I decided this year again to make a lot of food gifts. So I begin that this week.

On a sadder note, I'm kinda emotional at the min cos its round about tomorrow that my due date was. Hubby prefers to not remember this date. I can't help but think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->