**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Yeah, OH is down at a friends house watching the football. Sucks about your internet connection! Yes, think they'd rather you were in the hospital for a breech birth.

TheNewMrs - I am reading your thread! Very interesting and exciting :)

theres plenty of us hippy ni mums! i suppose im one too :D fab on relactating! her sleeping pattern sounds similar to Lola's! pretty much stuck to me from 8pm+, on my boob rite now in fact! :holly:

there's a meet at mookieworld at noon this friday if you can make it? wud love to see u! nati wraps are awesome! i have one!

welcome kra!! :flower:

Drembie!!

Was an amazing experience :) fab scan. Saw babies profile, he/she rolled and stretched. We saw the heart beating on the scan too!

Didn't get any vibes pink or blue, so we shall see :)

Attachments

• scan (2).jpg
    scan (2).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
theres plenty of us hippy ni mums! i suppose im one too :D fab on relactating! her sleeping pattern sounds similar to Lola's! pretty much stuck to me from 8pm+, on my boob rite now in fact! :holly:

there's a meet at mookieworld at noon this friday if you can make it? wud love to see u! nati wraps are awesome! i have one!

welcome kra!! :flower:

Where is Mookieworld?? Depending on how far, we'd love to go! ;)

Hey everyone, I haven't posted on here in ages! Just trying to catch up on all of the babies!

Holywood mum, You prb don't remember, but I was in the same position at the start of the year with a breech baby! The hospital were not concerned until 37 weeks, when they decided to book me in for an ECV at 39 weeks, however she decided she didn't want to wait until then and I had a vaginal breech birth the day before lol! ECV is when they try to manually turn the baby.

Congrats to all of the new muummies! My dd is coming 6 months and doing really well. You may recall she was tiny - only 5lb 1oz - but is now over 14lb!! We have moved onto bottle feeding and she is thriving.

Right, off to read back a bit more.....

Hey all

Have had a low, feeling lonely, few days and mum has decided to come over and visit me when I am on maternity!

Only 8 day (6 shifts) left to go! :thumbup:

Hey! My name is Chloé, I am 19 and live in Newry in NI. I have an 11 month old wee girl :flow: Are yous arranging a meet up?xx

We had a wee meet last week :) twas good. Long way from Newry though, my son's paternal grandparents live there.

We had a wee meet last week :) twas good. Long way from Newry though, my son's paternal grandparents live there.

Damn it I missed it. I wouldn't have minded travelling because I have a car. I hate Newry

Oh for anyone interested, there is a sling meet tomorrow morning in IKEA :flower: PM me for details.

Damn it I missed it. I wouldn't have minded travelling because I have a car. I hate Newry

Oh for anyone interested, there is a sling meet tomorrow morning in IKEA :flower: PM me for details.

I'm gonna be there! Can't miss me, I'm covered in tattoos! :haha:

That seems to be the general trend when you've had two kids I think :dohh:, bnb time severely limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->