• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Hi ladies. Can I join in? I've been over in the trimester boards but just realised this group is here. Be lovely to chat to local ladies.
I'm due 28th September, ticker is a few days out. I'm having baby at the Ulster. We think we're team pink but dr hasnt been sure last few scans. Whatever baby is its awkward! Next scan is on 1st August so I'm hoping he can confirm then.
I'm 28 and so is DH. This is out 1st baby.
Looking forward to hearing your stories x

Ah bababall, I am at the ulster too. I didn't ask the gender at my 20 week scan but did at 28 weeks and the doc said she couldn't see but she didn't even try. Suppose it depends who you get.

Hi Izzy. The ulster wouldn't tell me either. Not fair. I've been really lucky and going to private antenatal care at 352 Lisburn Rd. Had loads of scans but still no luck finding out, on wed baby was head down and facing my back so we couldn't even get a look at the face. Legs are always crossed and ord in the way. V frustrating. Since he hinted girl I've gone a bit mad with shopping. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Trying to stop now until 1st Aug when I'll hopefully know. Annoying as I'm off work for the summer and wanted nursery done

Did u have to pay for the scans at 352? We went to Hillsborough private Clinic to find out. I was getting so far on that not many people would tell u privately so they were the ones that suited on the day and they were brill. It was £90 for the gender scan and we paid £10 extra for a dvd which she did in 3d, it wAs amazing. I had a 3d scan done with dd with fogartys private clinic. It was 3d to start with so cost £250 but dd had her hands per her face the whole time so we didn't get any pics, I got refunded half my money after 4 attempts.

hey bababall :) of course you can join in, congrats, ill update front page, i gave birth to both my girls at the ulster, where abouts you from? x

Did u have to pay for the scans at 352? We went to Hillsborough private Clinic to find out. I was getting so far on that not many people would tell u privately so they were the ones that suited on the day and they were brill. It was £90 for the gender scan and we paid £10 extra for a dvd which she did in 3d, it wAs amazing. I had a 3d scan done with dd with fogartys private clinic. It was 3d to start with so cost £250 but dd had her hands per her face the whole time so we didn't get any pics, I got refunded half my money after 4 attempts.

Yeah, you have to pay for complete antenatal package and it includes all appointments and scan at each one. Only have to go to Ulster for 12 week booking and 20 week scan. That sounds a brill deal at Hillsborough Clinic

I'm Lisburn, welcome Bababall!

I wish we had a three bedroom house right now, I want a bright yellow nursery next time, perhaps with clouds and a sunshine or something...maybe I'd go for a dinosaur theme or something cool if I knew I was team blue.

emy you can get some fab wall stickers, did you see the pic of the wall sticker on evas room, everyone always comments on the colour of her room aswell x

I've my eye on a gorgeous wall sticker. But it's quite girly so holding off on buying it. We had a wooden floor buying trip today (fun) so at least the floor can get done for now

i got mine of ebay and i put it up myself which i was very proud of haha x

Hi bababall :wave: I'm also due in Sept but recently moved from NI to Germany. Had DD2 at Ulster :) are you going to.use home from home? I loved it!

Hi :)
Unfortunately I can't use him from home as I want my dr to be at birth (paid enough for him!!). Pity because I'd have loved a water birth. Don't know if that an option outside of home from home?

i had home from home with both my girls i would ov also recomended it, im pretty sure water births can only be had in the home from home x

Hi :)
Unfortunately I can't use him from home as I want my dr to be at birth (paid enough for him!!). Pity because I'd have loved a water birth. Don't know if that an option outside of home from home?

They might have a pool in main labour ward, I'm not sure - you'd have to check x

Well mum was over for 5 days! It was great to have the company and she spent a FORTUNE on me and the LO! She has gone into supergran mode! Now my sister is busting to get over to me but she has just had surgery on her arm and its probably not a sensible thing to do.

I could just imagine it now, her not being able to use one of her arms and me not being able to reach my toes, think hubby would go into hiding!

I'm going HFH at my hospital and have my first(and only) antenatal class next Saturday where they will tell me what I can and cannot have!

Loving maternity leave and looking forward to a few days with hubby next week sorting out the LO's stuff!

Hey girls! Hows everyone doing? Its been a whle since I last was here, haven't had a chance of reading posts.

We are doing great here, loving being a mum, we attended our first wedding as a family last thursday, Jax was an angel all day, and probably got as much attention as the bride lol.

He is now 15 weeks old, at last weigh in he was 14lb 3oz. He is currently teething, poor wee mite.

This was Jax with hubby at wedding

IMAG0392.jpg

Can you see his little vest? It had a tie and waistcoat made onto it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->