• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Pic of my new tattoo got it down a few weeks back, Already planned my next one. an one of rosalie and my nephew Steven, hes only 3weeks! look at his hair!!

X

Attachments

• iphone 602.jpg
    iphone 602.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
Think I'm probably next!! Although the way things are going it'll still be a while...

Nothing at all. But I'm in no rush -this part is easy, the next part is the big mystery!!

Haha ah all in their own good time! :) Hope it all goes nice and smoothly for you when things start happening! :)

Oh my goodness conina, you're due tomorrow! How did that happen! Is your MW going to do a sweep? Enjoy it, don't let being overdue get your down - I didn't appreciate it at the time!

ohhh good luck, i hope the contractions start soon :) how you feeling? x

Feeling 100% at the minute! I've been telling everyone it'll be a while yet. Up at the hospital on Thurs if nothing's moving

I don't think I've ever seen it so quiet on here! Where is everyone? How are you lanning? in labour yet conina? How are all the new wee ones (and not so wee ones!)
I now have less than 2 months to go... I figure even if I go a full 2 weeks over due, then I'll have the baby by 17 Sept, so the countdown is on. I'm feeling properly uncomfortable for the first time - keeping getting sore muscles in my back, and not liking sitting behind a desk for my German lessons!

Nope still here!! Going in on Thurs if there's no sign

Hey all, we've just come back from a few days away.

I'm feeling really run down, I probably shouldn't have done so much over the last couple of days. Still getting the painful type of braxton hicks about 4 a day.

I probably shouldn't complain but I am done with being pregnant, I know I have had no serious issues but I seem to have a new minor problem every week and I have no idea when I should or shouldn't go to the doctor! At least when he gets here I can see him and protect him.

Sorry to moan!

Good luck Conina! Hoping you go soon!

Heya :) How did todays appointment go Conina?

HWM and MummyLanning not too long to go for either of you guys now!!

I feel awful saying this but I'm really not enjoying having the crap kicked outta me at the moment!
I wouldn't mind but Lo keeps kicking me just next to my belly button and it bloody hurts :(

Everyone seems fed up being pregnant at the mo, me too! Maybe its the weather getting to us. I am starting to slow down, breathless, tired and my back aches if I stand for any length of time. Trying to keep my sugar levels down by exercising is seriously draining. Also the baby is either kicking my bladder and making me pee a bit or its my waters eek. I am keeping an eye in it and it doesnt happen very often but I hate the thought that if it does I am going to have to go to hosp and get checked out and at the minute someone examining me is the last thing i feel like!

Haha I think the weather is def not helping! I'm so happy to see sun but don't really want the heat lol :)
I can't even go for a walk as I'm so tired all the time!
Hope it's just pee izzy (feels odd writing that even :rofl:) not too long to go now!!

wish we had some sun dizzydoll, just warm and rainy. Maybe the sun is making its way up to us from you. And oh yeh, weird but I am hoping its pee too lol!

Haha :) Ah hopefully it makes its way up to ye soon!! Nice to have it actually feel like summer!! :)

I'll be going into hospital on Thurs to be induced on Fri. Certainly doesn't seem like there's any movement at this stage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->