• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Izzy, I do think it's very variable what estimates they come up with for weight - I wouldn't worry about it - I doubt your baby is having massive growth sprurts between every time you test your sugars! Lanning, looks like you could be next (of the regulars anyway I think :))
I'm beasted in the heat. Can't cope at all. The air is so still that the house is roasting even with windows open front and back. It's no bad thing I'm drenched in sweat though, it's hiding the tears. I can't seem to stop crying today. Doesn't help my mum went back home this morning, but I just have no patience, and in the creche at German class I got told the two girls should come back together tomorrow as C keeps mauling B - humiliated much - It's meant to be my last day there tomorrow, and now I don't know if if I can go or not. I'm just yelling at the girls for very little provocation then feeling guilty then crying then getting cross again and crying more. SPD has flared up again, so I was furious with C that she dawdled so much going for the bus that I had to carry the buggy up the steps, which has made it so much worse. Oh dear, listen to me. I'm away now to lie down on the sofa if I get two minutes peace.

:hugs: sounds like you're really having a tough few days hun, hopefully you can get some time to chill and the girls start behaving better for you to take some pressure off! :hugs:

Big hugs holywood! You have my sympathies. I am a big ball of emotion too and I don't have 2 children to deal with as well!

I too am a big ball of emotions! is it normal this early on? my poor OH is getting the brunt of it! and im watching the opening ceremony for the olympics and have spent the most of it in tears :dohh:

I was emotional the whole way through but some days are worse than others.

My big "shock" while being pregnant is that morning sickness can be all day and it always doesn't stop at 12 weeks! I had 2-3 weeks around 18-20 ish weeks and then it came back with force and even on anti sickness tablets I am still vomiting at 36 weeks :wacko:

Try and enjoy the days when you have energy and are feeling better!

No I think emotional is normal even now doodle... I remember first time round being nearly bowled over with strong emotion in first tri.
Lanning, poor you still being sick!
I'm severely sleep deprived today. I stayed up to watch the olympic opening ceremony, but it's an hour later here, so the covereage finished at 1.40am, and B woke me up at 6am... managed to stay in bed listening to the girls chatter until half seven, but I was still awake :(

Well mummylanning you called it-my olympic baby was born right in the middle of the opening ceremony! And the yellow bump turned... BLUE!! Conor David born 9.37pm on Friday 27 July. Bit traumatic and caesarian in the end but i'll update properly when i'm not on my phone. He is a dote! Oh, and 9lb 6oz....

Conina, congratulations on your little Olympic Boy! Such a lovely name! I hope you are both doing well! :happydance:

congrats, fab name, my sister spelt her sons like you have aswell x

Well mummylanning you called it-my olympic baby was born right in the middle of the opening ceremony! And the yellow bump turned... BLUE!! Conor David born 9.37pm on Friday 27 July. Bit traumatic and caesarian in the end but i'll update properly when i'm not on my phone. He is a dote! Oh, and 9lb 6oz....

Congratulations Conina, and welcome to the world Conor!

how are all our mamas an bumps? x

Surviving... better now the heat has died down!

tell me about it! I almost felt human yesterday and today! Although LO push himself so far forward in my bump today that I pulled a muscle in my back! I'm convinced he is going to break out if I don't go into labour soon! (not that I want to rush it! Happy to go full term plus 2weeks if it means he will be ready!)

Having the BF panics again since hubby changed his attitude from we'll give it a good to we'll preserve until it works! Apparently I'll just have to try and work through the pain! His attitude changed when his friend told him how much bottle feeding was a pain! Gosh, I would really hate to put him out! (where is the murdering your husband smilie when you need one)

So other than moaning a lot recently I'm getting even more excited about my LO being here!

how is everything going with bump? x

CUrrently wriggling a lot! Was head down last week finally, but I think transverse again now :(

tell me about it! I almost felt human yesterday and today! Although LO push himself so far forward in my bump today that I pulled a muscle in my back! I'm convinced he is going to break out if I don't go into labour soon! (not that I want to rush it! Happy to go full term plus 2weeks if it means he will be ready!)

Having the BF panics again since hubby changed his attitude from we'll give it a good to we'll preserve until it works! Apparently I'll just have to try and work through the pain! His attitude changed when his friend told him how much bottle feeding was a pain! Gosh, I would really hate to put him out! (where is the murdering your husband smilie when you need one)

So other than moaning a lot recently I'm getting even more excited about my LO being here!

Don't panic about BF - your DH's support will be invaluable when it get tough. But also don't beat yourself up if it doesn't work out for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->