• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Yup, not long to go, although I feel like I am falling apart! Every day something else is sore! With every pain though there is a cute little kick or hiccup to remind me that I will soon have my LO with me and the pain will all be forgotten!

DH not being supportive tho. He is trying to tell me what we will do regardless of how I feel or I struggle! It's the first time he has been like this so I am hoping he will take a step back when lo arrives and realise that if it doesn't happen that I am not a failure!

Well mummylanning you called it-my olympic baby was born right in the middle of the opening ceremony! And the yellow bump turned... BLUE!! Conor David born 9.37pm on Friday 27 July. Bit traumatic and caesarian in the end but i'll update properly when i'm not on my phone. He is a dote! Oh, and 9lb 6oz....

Aw congrats Conina!! :) Welcome wee Conor!! :)

Yup, not long to go, although I feel like I am falling apart! Every day something else is sore! With every pain though there is a cute little kick or hiccup to remind me that I will soon have my LO with me and the pain will all be forgotten!

DH not being supportive tho. He is trying to tell me what we will do regardless of how I feel or I struggle! It's the first time he has been like this so I am hoping he will take a step back when lo arrives and realise that if it doesn't happen that I am not a failure!

:hugs: Sorry to hear he's not being supportive hun, maybe he's just getting caught up in the realisation that there'll be a baby arriving soon and he's just forgetting that you need support right now :hugs:

As for me my munchkin is giving me a good kicking, I feel like I'm constantly either in pain or really uncomfortable! They've picked a spot and decided to claim it as their territory and thats where they've pretty much constantly got what I'm assuming is their bum shoved really hard right beside my nbelly button. If I dare push to encourage it to move I get an almighty kick in the ribs and they jiggle about a bit til they are comfy again :rofl: My mam says it must be a boy and they're bossing me about already haha :)

you'll never be a failure :hugs: he may have plans but once baby is here you just take every day as it comes, he is maybe just really excited and hopefully realise once baby is here that hes been a twat :flower:

Well mummylanning you called it-my olympic baby was born right in the middle of the opening ceremony! And the yellow bump turned... BLUE!! Conor David born 9.37pm on Friday 27 July. Bit traumatic and caesarian in the end but i'll update properly when i'm not on my phone. He is a dote! Oh, and 9lb 6oz....

Aw congrats Conina!! :) Welcome wee Conor!! :)

:hugs: Sorry to hear he's not being supportive hun, maybe he's just getting caught up in the realisation that there'll be a baby arriving soon and he's just forgetting that you need support right now :hugs:

As for me my munchkin is giving me a good kicking, I feel like I'm constantly either in pain or really uncomfortable! They've picked a spot and decided to claim it as their territory and thats where they've pretty much constantly got what I'm assuming is their bum shoved really hard right beside my nbelly button. If I dare push to encourage it to move I get an almighty kick in the ribs and they jiggle about a bit til they are comfy again :rofl: My mam says it must be a boy and they're bossing me about already haha :)

i loved baby kicks eva used to kick the crap outta me all the time rosalie not so much :cloud9: x

Thanks for being supportive! Just having a little freak out again! I'm sure DH will be fine.

Well things are certainly moving along with LO for me but as its my first one I am not always sure what things mean. I think a little of my show appeared this morning, so hopefully that is a sign that things are all good. LO is full term (37weeks) on Thursday so I am assuming this is all normal.

Not so sure about the involuntary shakes i had during the night, the rash that has appeared on my toes this morning or the general cruddy feeling I have but just resting up and hoping I havent got the flu/cold. I really cant be bothered phoning the doc again to bother her for yet another pregnancy related pain or itch.

On the plus side, LO was hugely active yesterday so my pain and constant tears for no reason certainly aren't bothering him and he is loving the Olympics! We have been supporting Team GB all the way, he even has his own Mandeville toy!

How is everyone else keeping?

Aw so exciting that Lo could be on the way anytime soon Lanning!! :)
If I was you I'd give the doc a call just to be safe hun, you;re not bothering them you're getting them to do their job! At least you won't be worrying about it then if you know you've spoken to the doc :hugs:
Good to hear LO is still bopping around :)

Dizzy, hopefully he/she will settle on a less obtrusive position soon!
Lanning, sounds promising! Happy full term for tomorrow :) Hope you're feeling better - I'd maybe just give your doc a wee call though just in case...

Dizzy, hopefully he/she will settle on a less obtrusive position soon!
Lanning, sounds promising! Happy full term for tomorrow :) Hope you're feeling better - I'd maybe just give your doc a wee call though just in case...

FULL TERM TODAY - WOOHOO! I can finally breathe a little easier knowing my little boy is now "cooked" and can come when he is ready!

Scary though as I have still so much to do before he arrives, not for him as I have everything ready for him, its all the stuff I need to do!

Happy full term Lanning! Better get yourself busy then sorting things out! I realiesd last night we only have size 5 and 6 nappies in the house, so that needs to go on my list!

so ladies, I got my blood results back, my iron level is 10.7. Is this normal?? what should it be?

I've a feeling 12 is normal, but 10.7 is possibly not enough for them to give you iron tabs, as it's not v low. Don't quote me on that though! How are you feeling, any symptoms of low iron?

OK, I was close - 11...
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/complications/anaemia/

im just really really tired, what are the symptoms of low iron? doc said he was happy as long as it stays above 10.5 :shrug:

excessive tiredness, but even more than just first trimester tiredness. - I realise you've nothing to compare it to though! Like when I was anaemic I was 2nd tri, but I'd be sleeping 12-13 hours a night and still be waking up tired. If your doc isn't worried then I would say you're grand... 10.7 is only just under the 11 guideline, and still above where your doc wants you :)

Thank you for all celebrating Full Term with me I can now breathe (or at least a little easier anyway)!!!!

I decided today that rather than waiting and counting down the days until LO makes an appearance I am going to make plans and spend the time doing stuff I want to do and trying to not think every little pain or movement is labour and not worrying about staying close to home.

If i dont I am going to go crazy with waiting! Plus I know I am big and heavy and it takes me a while to do stuff but this is going to be the last few weeks for a while that I can do me stuff! Its my birthday tomorrow and I didnt plan anything in case (after 2 early labour scares) I went in to labour early. Now I regret it!

So I am off to make plans for tomorrow no matter how last minute they are! :dance:

Doodlebug... i remember sleeping 12-14 hours a day and napping and my iron being fine, baby just wanted ALL of my energy to grow! Hopefully it will get better for you. It took me a good 20 weeks to start feeling normal so dont be disheartened if people tell you that it will get better after the first 12 weeks and it doesnt! Hugs x

Thank you for all celebrating Full Term with me I can now breathe (or at least a little easier anyway)!!!!

I decided today that rather than waiting and counting down the days until LO makes an appearance I am going to make plans and spend the time doing stuff I want to do and trying to not think every little pain or movement is labour and not worrying about staying close to home.

If i dont I am going to go crazy with waiting! Plus I know I am big and heavy and it takes me a while to do stuff but this is going to be the last few weeks for a while that I can do me stuff! Its my birthday tomorrow and I didnt plan anything in case (after 2 early labour scares) I went in to labour early. Now I regret it!

So I am off to make plans for tomorrow no matter how last minute they are! :dance:

Doodlebug... i remember sleeping 12-14 hours a day and napping and my iron being fine, baby just wanted ALL of my energy to grow! Hopefully it will get better for you. It took me a good 20 weeks to start feeling normal so dont be disheartened if people tell you that it will get better after the first 12 weeks and it doesnt! Hugs x

thank you, i like to be reassured about these things :hugs:
and Happy Birthday!! :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->