• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Happy birthday lanning! I hope you managed to plan something fun - definitely keep your days busy (with plenty of planned rests!) or if you're like me you'll be driven to distraction! I can recommend matinees at the cinema :)

Thank you for all your birthday wishes! I had a fab few days mainly consisting of eating, spending time with my husband and lots of sitting down! It was the most relaxing birthday I think i have every had! :thumbup:

Glad it was a good day :) I had my 21st pregnant and it was somewhat disappointing!

I had my 30th pregnant, and it was pretty good actually, but not the same as an alcohol fuelled one!

It was my 29th so not a big one. I did say to my husband that for my 30th birthday I want to be slim and fit again! Lol

happy birthday lanning sorry its late. i had my 21st pregnant aswell i didnt mind tho, hope you have a nice day x

How are we all feeling today?

It's taking me way too long to recover from a busy weekend! I'm still exhausted!

I'm knackered too we had visitors here all weekend... seem to get a second win din the evening so I end up going to bed too late, and then suffering again the next day :(
Roll on two weeks time when both girls are in Kindergarten and I can have a daytime nap again!

I'm knackered too we had visitors here all weekend... seem to get a second win din the evening so I end up going to bed too late, and then suffering again the next day :(
Roll on two weeks time when both girls are in Kindergarten and I can have a daytime nap again!

I get that too around 10:30 and I have managed to miss my afternoon naps as well!

Lanning your so very close to meeting your baba!! x

I know anytime in the next 4 weeks taking in to account going over due! I do hope it's sooner rather than later as my body is finding new ways to hurt each day!

here's hoping you're not waiting another 4 weeks! I reckon I've about 5 weeks to go now - I'm predicting 12 Sept for myself (9 days late)

here's hoping you're not waiting another 4 weeks! I reckon I've about 5 weeks to go now - I'm predicting 12 Sept for myself (9 days late)

I originally predicted 2nd sept which is 9 days late which is 3 1/2 weeks from now!

I'm currently sat on my birthing ball singing "I'm gonna bounce you ooooout" my OH is looking at me as if I am crazy!

crazy is good! I got the date right last time (11 days late)... I was way out on my weight guess though!
I'm on my ball too, but a little wary of it - I've always thought it was a great constipation reliever, but today I've been going the other way, and I don't want to make it worse!

Well they say you have a good clear out before you go into labour!

If you go before me I'll cry! :cry:

My sisters friend has just had a baby and she told me (through my sister) how she had no signs and it just happened 2 weeks before! So I suppose you just never know when he's ready he'll come!

hi again, been a long time since ive been on here :) just letting you all know i had my baby boy Carson on the 9th of june at 00.26 after a 3 day labour and he was 6lb 8oz, hope your all well :flower:

COngratulations Sherrie!
Lanning, I'd say it's highly unlikely given past precedence (12 and 11 days late) but you never know :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->