• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Congrats Sherrie! Hope you and baby carson are well.

Holywood, just got back from my GP -38 week appointment and was told to settle in for the long haul! :cry: So you never know!

Lanning your so very close to meeting your baba!! x

I know anytime in the next 4 weeks taking in to account going over due! I do hope it's sooner rather than later as my body is finding new ways to hurt each day!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

here's hoping you're not waiting another 4 weeks! I reckon I've about 5 weeks to go now - I'm predicting 12 Sept for myself (9 days late)

how you feeling? x

hi again, been a long time since ive been on here :) just letting you all know i had my baby boy Carson on the 9th of june at 00.26 after a 3 day labour and he was 6lb 8oz, hope your all well :flower:

congrats, hope your both doing ok x

Not too bad Courtney, but I've had bad guts most of the week, a bit better today!
I really need some time without kids so I can do things like pack a bag for me and baby and stuff... roll on Monday week, I'm hoping Bridget will be settled in to Kindergarten by then and I can have a bit of space! (I'll be 38 weeks by then mind you!)

have you got any names picked? and have your sorted out where your having baba, must be abit worrying wuth it being a whole different country,do they do much different from here/ x

It's kind of different here - I haven't decided yet where to deliver, but I have chosen my MW! It's kind of cool that the same MW I've seen since we've been here will deliver my baby :) I have to decide between hospital and birth centre which are the two places she's insured to work. She's going to take me to look round hospital on Monday. I really like the birth centre, all my antenatal has been there, but it's not 24/7, they deliver about 80 babies a year, so you have to go home 2 hours after giving birth! That's not really my cup of tea... So we shall see!
They're also more uptight about letting you go overdue, so I'll have to sign a waiver if I refuse induction at 7 days late... and given my girls were 12 and 11 days late, I'd say that's likely! I'd really like to be less than 7 days late though, as my mum and dad are coming over, but dad has to go back on the 10th (which is 7 days late!)

Heya ladies :) Hope you're all doing well! Think the bad bellies must be doing the rounds :haha: I've been going the last 3 days, on dioralyte today and under orders to head out to the hospital if that hasn't worked by tomorrow. Me and baby are giving my gut a god talking to today :rofl:

poor you too! Who said about hospital? Is that for dehydration? No one here seems to care I've been shitting myself for 5 days!

My OB consultant wants me in hospital if the dioralyte doesn't work.
I'm assuming it's for dehydration.

Really sucks that no one there seems too bothered about your poor gut :( Hopefully it clears up soon hun. Are you feeling dehydrated or taking anything for it?

poor you too! Who said about hospital? Is that for dehydration? No one here seems to care I've been shitting myself for 5 days!

Make them care! I found crying works! :blush:

Had a horrible morning yesterday, nothing wrong just being all emotional so hubby took me for a swim. First one since getting pregnant! I used to swim all the time (3 times a week) when we lived in our old place but havent been swimming in about 2 years. It felt great!!! I am going again today as friends of ours are going swimming while the men folk go go-karting and I thought I might as well enjoy the water while i can.

Hope you are all coping with the summer that appeared over the last few days! I am really hot but i have all the cooling implements ready!

My OB consultant wants me in hospital if the dioralyte doesn't work.
I'm assuming it's for dehydration.

Really sucks that no one there seems too bothered about your poor gut :( Hopefully it clears up soon hun. Are you feeling dehydrated or taking anything for it?

Fingers crossed it's a bit better today - we had a total meat feast of a bbq last night, so that may have "slowed me down" a bit! How are you?

Had a horrible morning yesterday, nothing wrong just being all emotional so hubby took me for a swim. First one since getting pregnant! I used to swim all the time (3 times a week) when we lived in our old place but havent been swimming in about 2 years. It felt great!!! I am going again today as friends of ours are going swimming while the men folk go go-karting and I thought I might as well enjoy the water while i can.

Hope you are all coping with the summer that appeared over the last few days! I am really hot but i have all the cooling implements ready!

Glad you enjoyed the swimming, I took the girls to the outdoor pool here and it was lovely to wallow in the shallow water! Makes you see how a birth pool could really help during labour! Not sure I'll have much chance to go again, but I guess once both girls are in Kindergarten in a week's time, I might go in the morning on my own!

Well if baby decides to stay put I might try and get there a few times a week over the next couple of weeks. Anything to make me feel better!

Feeling loads better now :) I think the threat of being admitted to hospital scared my body into cooperating :rofl:

How is everyone else doing? hope you all had a nice weekend!

I've had a hugely emotional weekend, crying for no reason.... this morning it was because the milk was off! I then spat it out in the sink, knocked over the bowl and broke the bowl. The huge irony being - Never cry over spilled milk....i reckon a pregnant woman coined that one.

Anyway my bp has been up slightly so was told that if i started to feel dizzy or headachey i was to go back to the doc. I felt icky this morning so i called the doc and the receptionist, in what I can only describe as a "hitler-ite" tone, told me i could see the nurse but i most certainly wasnt seeing a doc. So off i trot to the nurse and BP is now even more elevated and my urine had protein in it. yeahy!!!! not! So I am home now but back to the doctors in 25 mins to get checked out.

In the meantime i too have gotten the ''bad bellies" two poos (tmi sorry) in an hour and cramps to boot!

Sorry for the moan but my mum isnt answering her phone! :shrug:

Aw lanning, poor you. I hope your doc appt went OK hun. A good clear out could be the start of things though, so don't knock it just yet!

Aw lanning, poor you. I hope your doc appt went OK hun. A good clear out could be the start of things though, so don't knock it just yet!

So went to the doc, got sent to the hospital! Had some tests and have to go back to the hosp on Friday for repeat tests to see if my BP is consistently high or whether its a one off due to over heating with the weather!

The bad bellies has stopped but still feeling rotten so just taking it easy.

OH keeps looking at my belly and saying "out!" He is just worried something could go wrong and he wants baby out now where he can see him and take care of him.... quite sweet really!

Flip me, hope it's down on Fri then!

Me too.... the main concern is that I general have low/borderline normal blood pressure (when not pregnant) so its jumped from xxx/60 ish to xxx/86 (highest it has been was xxx/96)

Urgh... fingers crossed for friday and hopefully the headaches are due to the weather not anything untoward!

Aw sorry to hear you've not been well Lanning! Hope your BP is downagain by tomorrow and everything is ok!

Thank you for all your messages. I have to say this being pregnant malarkey should come with a health advisory label!

Craving pineapple today so I am hoping this could be my body getting ready for the "big event"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->