**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

on the subject of xmas shopping I have alot of it done - Im just trying to work up enthusiasm to finish it.....feel too tired for crowds at the minute!!!

i know the crowds are getting crazy! We were in Belfast centre yesterday, people everywhere. Sometimes I just can't be bothered.

I refuse to go into Belfast anymore, I do EVERYTHING online. cheaper that way too! :smug:

Oh believe me Nuke the majority of my shopping is done online, but I quite like the atmosphere of shops at christmas, especially when they all start playing the christmas songs.

OH just informed me that he has booked tomorrow off from work. I'm glad in a way, its gonna be a difficult day. The only good thing is that I'll be quite busy, so not a lot of time to think, our dog has to be walked over to the vets tomorrow morning as shes getting spayed, then i'm going up to airport with mum to leave off my brother and his girlfriend - their going on holiday to Paris, where he is gonna propose!!! I've seen the ring, its beatiful!!

I'll probably throw myself into cleaning the house, then later on its work and collecting the dog from vets

Thanks YoungNIMum for inviting me on, and hi everybody!

hi bambib! welcome! :wave:

Hey welcome MamaDo and bambib thanks for joining us, whats your due dates and ill add use onto the front page :)

Well i think my poorly girl is on the mend, she isnt burning up anymore, mainly just her throat and a runie nose, just hope she sleeps through tonight, 4 nights on the sofa isnt doi me any favours, but she wont settle in her cot or my bed sooo it was cuddles on the sofa till she nods of.

hope everyone is well?

x

hi bambib! :wave:

youngNImum my due date is 9th March

My little girls just getting over a dose aswell, still has the runny nose which is a nightmare at bedtime - shes not the best sleeper as it is but when her nose is blocked its terrible - thats even with the karvol drops in the room and the breatheasy on her chest Lol think shes over the worst now though.

Think I might start shopping online - I always like picking things out in a shop - you can "see" what your getting and I like the xmas music too :flower: but have to say I can see how handy it would be to do it all from the sofa Lol

Think I'll venture out tomorrow morn for an hour or two tho when my wee boys at school - we'll see

glad to hear it YoungNImum!

Hey :flower: I'm from Northern Ireland, having my first wee munchkin on 10th February and soo excited!! I'm team yellow (not by choice as the baby had its legs crossed :haha but Im hoping to find out in three weeks time) How are you and your pregnancy? :flower:

Hello Mummy_to_be87, its frustrating when they do that and your really wanting to know isent it!!!! ....we tried to find out with our second and she wouldnt play ball at any of the scans either Lol ...........was nice to have the surprise again tho. this time it was obviously a boy ...its kind of weird knowing actually for me.

Hey :flower: I'm from Northern Ireland, having my first wee munchkin on 10th February and soo excited!! I'm team yellow (not by choice as the baby had its legs crossed :haha but Im hoping to find out in three weeks time) How are you and your pregnancy? :flower:

Hey welcome :hugs:
Added your info to the front page.
Ill be team yellow till the end, but i bet its exciting going for the gender scan and finding out, which hospital are you going to x

I'll be in altnegalvin again - really nice maternity ward since they did it up a year or so ago

The ulster is very swish these days- at least since last I was there nearly 9 yrs ago :wacko:

:wave: I'm just being an interloper... :blush: really hope I'll be able to join this thread later this month :shhh: but it's keeping me quite positive and excited seeing you all posting here... I'll sneak away again now and wait patiently on the sidelines! :shy:

:wave: I'm just being an interloper... :blush: really hope I'll be able to join this thread later this month :shhh: but it's keeping me quite positive and excited seeing you all posting here... I'll sneak away again now and wait patiently on the sidelines! :shy:

Join us and chat :thumbup: we can all cheer when you tell us your pregnant :happydance:
(Ill put you on the list as TTC?)

oooh, yes please! I just didn't want to be gate crashing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->