• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Back to the hospital today :wacko: and my BP is still measuring over 90 so i have to see the consultant on Tues, who will decide on how long they will let me continue being pregnant for.

So..... i am now into operation get baby out or lower BP by tues mode, any suggestions?

I'm not sure BP lowering activities (rest etc) would be conducive to labour inducing activities! Nothing I tried worked with my two, but doesn't mean you shouldn't have a go - walking, sex, curry, accupressure, EPO internally...

just been out for a drink with friends, now off swimming and curry planed for tonight. Might even attempt a walk although we have planned a walk for tomorrow!

Another batch of pineapple has been cut up and i have upped my in take of RLT.

OH has threatened to "ground" me if i get myself worked up going out.

Haha hope all is well Lanning and your OH hasn't had to ground you :)

Hope everyone is keeping well. This weather is fab. You dont have long to go now ladies :)

Sorry Doodlebug but this weather (in London anyway) sucks! 32 oC! It 5am and i am up cooling down my feet in a baby bath of cool water and trying to rehydrate.

Other than that I am keeping busy. Providing i can stand the heat we are going for a picnic tomorrow in the park.

Tried to have a nice busy weekend to keep my mind off going to the consultant on Tues about my BP.:wacko:

How is everyone else dealing with the heat?

The heat is killing me!! :( Worst thing is that we don't even have sun to be able to go out and enjoy it! It's dull, overcast and raining on and off!
Hope you're doing ok lanning!! :hugs:

The heat is brutal here. It hit 37C on Sunday, today is a meagre 23-26C, but so humid. I'm sweating gallons permanently damp skin, it's horrible, can't go out in it, can't stay in either cos the house is blistering.
Just waiting for my 38 week MW appointment, she's coming to the house this time - not sure if it's to check up on the house etc, or just to save me the journey - not complaining either way!

Oh that heat sounds unbearable!! High teens here and I'm moaning about the heat!!

I'm looking forward to the forecast 14C at the end of the month - everyone else is probably cursing me!

It's awfully quiet on here - where are the others all gone, all the mums already got their bubs I know are busy I guess... there are others due later in the year too though?!

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:wave: Conor's doing great, health visitor was out today and he's up to 10lb 4oz!!

i'm still having a crappy time with my bp. Consultant yesterday, hospital again today, talk of sweeps and inductions... very scared and ready to have my wee man here so that my hubby, LO and I are all here and I can look after them!

Will let you know what happens later, if I am not back on you can assume the aliens got me xxxx

So just back from the hospital, BP was initially high but over the 2 hours came down enough for them to decide that they are not going to put me on BP meds. Between my allergy to anything with a "fen" in it (brufen, ibuprofen etc) and my asthma there is only one tablet i can take and it would take too long to bring my BP down.

So as I am 40 weeks tomorrow they gave me a sweep in the hope that they can get things moving naturally. Back to the hospital on fri then tues if baby still hasnt budged!

I have been told to do all the "old wives tales" including :sex: which horrified OH as he has been completely put off the whole thing when he found out where the baby's head is!

So it could be me soon :happydance:

good luck lanning i bet your so excited!! :)

Rosalie got her 2nd lot of jabs yesterday and is now 11lb 11oz she has her reveiw on the 4th sept x

good luck lanning i bet your so excited!! :)

Rosalie got her 2nd lot of jabs yesterday and is now 11lb 11oz she has her reveiw on the 4th sept x

yup, excited and scared! Fell asleep for an hour, after not a lot of sleep last night and feel a bit rotten now but i seem to have a bit of my plug away now!

Aw COninia your avatar pic is so cute!!
Courtney Rosalie is such a cutie!! The pics on fb are just so adorable!!
Lanning so exciting!! Almost time for you now so!!!

ohhh good sign lanning hopefully you get a good nights sleep tonight.

aw thanks nessa shes such a smilie wee women, she can be abit grumpy iv im not quick enough with her bottle tho lol

conina wont be long till hes a month dosnt time fly.

well me and OH both decided we would maybe try for another baby when i about 38ish maybe abit younger, doctor gave me hope of twins she has 2 girls and had twin boys at 38 :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->