**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Haha no your ok, its actually a good idea we can get Emy over here to :)
Your now part the gang (added to the front page)
x

Thank you!! gotta sleep now, I'm eating us out of house and home tonight! I think the only way to stop is to go to bed...

i demanded barry go to the shop an hour ago to get me pickled onion monster munch :smug:

Im not really interested in food tbh, i think the sicky feeling puts me of, An im a bugger id have take-away every night if i could lol
Cant believe im 14wks already where has the time gone, must say tho i was well pleased when i heard babys heartbeat on the doppler, i did try and load it to here but it wouldnt work.

yay for us having lemons!! cant believe we have the same DD!! i am generally ok in the evenings, but sick all day :/

Baby is sitting somewhere funny in me today. It's taken 3 sittings to eat half a gravy chip from the Chinese. :-( I can literally feel it filling my pipes rather than my stomach . Weird!

yay for us having lemons!! cant believe we have the same DD!! i am generally ok in the evenings, but sick all day :/

Ino wouldnt it be good if we where usin the same hospital and went into labour the same day we could be in pain together :haha:

Baby is sitting somewhere funny in me today. It's taken 3 sittings to eat half a gravy chip from the Chinese. :-( I can literally feel it filling my pipes rather than my stomach . Weird!

Urgh dosnt sound nice. :hugs:

I cant wait till i start having proper cravings, so i can fill my self up, iv went of food and just feel empty all the time :cry:

Not looking forward to today, OH went and bought a huge unit thing yesterday, so have to move all the living room around to try and fit it in somewhere, Must admit tho when he told me i thought he was going to go buy someting horriable lol but its pretty nice but just very big.

I get that! Its really uncomfortable, like last night I was trying to eat a bowl of stew, it feels like its sitting in my chest instead of going into my stomach.

Exactly! Flipping horrible. :lol: I tried prodding bub in the hope it would move but it just kept kicking back as if to say "F**k off Mummy, I'm comfy!" :haha:

Welcome to the new peops!

Not much to report here, 32 weeks now so only have 3 weeks left at work :)

Hope everyones well xx

Oooh, I bet you're looking forward to finishing? i know I was desperate to by that stage!!

God 32wks how exciting not long till you meet your baby. :)

Awww I know, its flying by - much too fast to be honest! This is DEF my last and I am so sad knowing this is my last couple of months of ever being preggers!

Awww I know, its flying by - much too fast to be honest! This is DEF my last and I am so sad knowing this is my last couple of months of ever being preggers!

Aw just think tho your prob enjoying it more knowing this will be the last time you'll have a bump etc, did you always say you wonted a certain amount of children? :hugs:

Awk you no something iv been saying to my OH when your on your way home from work grab me a chicken tikka sandwhich PLEASE! the bloody shop hasnt had it it for well over a week, but he came home today with one i was over the moon (how sad) Even tho it was only a bloody chicken tikka sandwhich it really filled me up, i think i must ov been craving it :shrug:

Totally didnt see this thread lol. Im due 2nd of Feb!

Class avatar Lunabean!

Our 4D scan is booked for 11th Feb- feels forever away!

I have a very grumpy dog today, she has a big padded bed in the living room, which when we go out or at night gets put into the kitchen with her. But couple of days ago she started ripping the fabric, so I bought her one of those big plastic dog beds and have put blankets in it. One dog is not pleased, and refuses to go lie in it. But I'm not having her destroy the other bed, its too good to let her.

Today I have placed her plastic bed in the living room where her normal usually is and removed the other. She keeps walking round and round glaring at me lol.

Apart from that, everything good here, my brother and his now fiancee!!! Eeek return home from Paris tomorrow, I'm so looking forward to hearing how he proposed.

I have 20 week scan in 5 days!!!! Cannot wait :)

Holywood mum - yeh I really cannot wait to finish work!

Young mum - yep we always said 2, then got this surprose number 3 lol....

LunaBean - welcome!

Wyntir - woo hoo, 20 wk scan - so exciting!

Anyone going to see the lights switch on in Belfast on Sat? x

Sharon - where you going for scan? We didn't have one as they are so expensive, but have since heard theres a babybond place which is pretty cheap, think its round the Malone Rd somewhere, heres a link for anyone wanting it.

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/clinic-locations/?cl=71

Its very reasonable. We were wanting to stay yellow anyway, so that put me off too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->