**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Hey welcome Luna, glad youv joined us :D
ill add your info to the front page

Iv a bump pic to post :)

Sharon - where you going for scan? We didn't have one as they are so expensive, but have since heard theres a babybond place which is pretty cheap, think its round the Malone Rd somewhere, heres a link for anyone wanting it.

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/clinic-locations/?cl=71

Its very reasonable. We were wanting to stay yellow anyway, so that put me off too.

We are booked through babybond! We picked the £179 option, our son can't wait to see the baby and find out whether it is little sis or bro.

Not going to belfast to see switch on of lights, are they having anyone famous switch them on?

Probably will go into Carrick tonight for the switch on, although I suspect I'll be more interested in the christmas market lol.

I'm v. jealous of the people going to the seasonal ice rink in Carrick, it had to be set up the christmas i'm pregnant lol :dohh:

Not going to belfast to see switch on of lights, are they having anyone famous switch them on?

Probably will go into Carrick tonight for the switch on, although I suspect I'll be more interested in the christmas market lol.

I'm v. jealous of the people going to the seasonal ice rink in Carrick, it had to be set up the christmas i'm pregnant lol :dohh:

Lol its postman pat, fireman sam and Justin........ so not really celebrities as such :wacko: My ds loves them all though, so we will head in if weather permits. Wow ice rink would be amazing :thumbup:

Sharon - where you going for scan? We didn't have one as they are so expensive, but have since heard theres a babybond place which is pretty cheap, think its round the Malone Rd somewhere, heres a link for anyone wanting it.

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/clinic-locations/?cl=71

Its very reasonable. We were wanting to stay yellow anyway, so that put me off too.

We are booked through babybond! We picked the £179 option, our son can't wait to see the baby and find out whether it is little sis or bro.

Oh very good! I only heard of it recenlty, so too late for us anyway! Def good value compared to some!

Holywood mum - yeh I really cannot wait to finish work!

Young mum - yep we always said 2, then got this surprose number 3 lol....

LunaBean - welcome!

Wyntir - woo hoo, 20 wk scan - so exciting!

Anyone going to see the lights switch on in Belfast on Sat? x

I sooooooo wish we could, but Barry's getting cordizone injections into his elbow today and can't move his arm for the weekend, so no driving!

TBH im really am surprised to have such a bump already, i never had a bump with Eva till i was 25wks.

My sister mentioned about mr tumble turning on the light an would i go with eva if she took her youngest son, but she hasnt mentioned it again.

we aren't go to the lights as we are going out in the evening so wouldn't get back in time.
I'm not sure I'd fancy the buggy and a toddler in huge crowds!
I didn't know about the icerink in carrick - that sound really cool! Where does it get set up?

Young mum, sorry I forgot to post about your picture earlier, very cute bump!!

The ice rink is down at the harbour carpark, near the castle, this one is using real ice :)
Apparently santa's grotto is being set up there too, as is a continential market. I think the ice rink is £7 per session which is two hours.

Hey Ladies
I hope you don't mind me joining you - its still early days for me - I'm only 6 weeks baby's EDD is 15th July. This is our second, we have a 7 month old daughter and we're booked into the Ulster, I wish they would hurry up and send me my booking appointment soon, I'm hoping it'll be before Christmas but that's probably just wishful thinking. :)

I had mine at 10+5 at the Ulster last time, so you might still squeeze it in during next 4 weeks? Would be nice though I guess if you want to wait until after that to tell everyone!
Oh, and congratulations!!

welcome minx! :wave:

you're due the day after my wedding anniversary!

Thanks - maybe there's a chance - I would rather not tell until I've had my scan (unless second time around my bump arrives early and I can't hide it) it would be great to announce it on Christmas to the rest of my family (only my mum and dad know so far)

hello Minx :)
Ill add your infor to the front page, did you have your daughter at ulster aswell?
hopefully you get your scan date soon, I rand up and got my scan date the next week at 12wks
what part of NI you from?
x

xmas lights switch on was rubbish! And couldn't get near the market! Must have been mad, but I keep thinking when I have 3 kids we will barely leave the house lol..... so trying to get to everything while we can!

The kids were horrified at the pushing and shoving, so we had to carry one each, not great given I am 32 weeks preggers... and I seriously thought I was going to kill the next person who elbowed my bump!!! It was actually quite scary to be honest.

We didn't stay long!!

Anyway, lesson learnt. Will go back some eve tho to get to the market, when it settles down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->