**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

xmas lights switch on was rubbish! And couldn't get near the market! Must have been mad, but I keep thinking when I have 3 kids we will barely leave the house lol..... so trying to get to everything while we can!

The kids were horrified at the pushing and shoving, so we had to carry one each, not great given I am 32 weeks preggers... and I seriously thought I was going to kill the next person who elbowed my bump!!! It was actually quite scary to be honest.

We didn't stay long!!

Anyway, lesson learnt. Will go back some eve tho to get to the market, when it settles down.

God my sister asked me to go with LO an i said no, after her phone call this morning im so glad i didnt, she said the light switch on was delayed an the kids where getting restless as tbey had been standin since 5:30, she said the amount of people who near knocked her kids to the ground was awful and she said she seen alot of drunk people :nope:

Are you going to the comber x-mas fair Miss Duke?
x

We couldn't go in the end, but two friends did, and both really enjoyed it!
They both only took their 3 year olds though - couldn't imagine having done it with a buggy!

I hope it goes really really well, are you going to ask about gender?

x

Yes, fingers crossed consultant and baby want to tell us though:flower:

fantasic, cant wait to see your scan pics aswell 20wk ones are amazing.

ONLY 1 more day x

ooooooooooooh Wyntir that's SO exciting!!!!! :dance: i cant wait til ours too!! we've got like 4 1/2 weeks though... booo!

I will update as soon as I get home tomorrow :thumbup:

Baby has been crazily kicking and moving about today, I could actually feel it from the outside this morning.

awwwwww it must be lovely! its bizarre how it goes from seeing little kicks to your whole belly shifting shape!

Me and OH used to sit at night on sofa, waching a foot slide across my belly, such an amazing thing to watch, but a very strange feeling from inside.

Nuke, we both 15wks tomoz how did that happen times flew by :O

x

i KNOW! :shock: getting on to halfway now!!!!

Time is flying by. Its gonna be christmas soon. Wooo

i KNOW! :shock: getting on to halfway now!!!!

Scary!

got my mat top today, saying "dose my bump look big in this" :happydance:

Time is flying by. Its gonna be christmas soon. Wooo

iv decided im going to have a wee party in my house for evas birthday, not sure which day yet as her birthday is 23rd dec which is bit close to x-mas

Hubby's twin sisters birthdays are on christmas eve. I always feel sorry for them, cos lots of people give them one gift for birthday and christmas.

Was just sitting here wondering about maternity leave, I have to let work know by the latest the week before christmas, when my maternity leave is starting. But how will I know when to start it?

Wyntir, is there a natural break coming up any time? a holiday you've already booked? I finished at 29 weeks first time, it was easter hols at school. I worked til 35 weeks second time to get through to the summer hols.
It's very hard to know, but how you're coping physically will determine it in part. And how long you hope to take off afterwards as well - eg how long will you want at home with baby, and how long can you cope on maternity pay - too long off before gives you less time after!
You can change it, but I believe you have to give 8 weeks notice or something barmy like that. The other thing is that if you are physically not coping come a later date, you can be signed off sick, and go off that way. They can only make you take it as maternity leave and not sick pay if it's in the last 4 weeks before baby is due...

xmas lights switch on was rubbish! And couldn't get near the market! Must have been mad, but I keep thinking when I have 3 kids we will barely leave the house lol..... so trying to get to everything while we can!

The kids were horrified at the pushing and shoving, so we had to carry one each, not great given I am 32 weeks preggers... and I seriously thought I was going to kill the next person who elbowed my bump!!! It was actually quite scary to be honest.

We didn't stay long!!

Anyway, lesson learnt. Will go back some eve tho to get to the market, when it settles down.

God my sister asked me to go with LO an i said no, after her phone call this morning im so glad i didnt, she said the light switch on was delayed an the kids where getting restless as tbey had been standin since 5:30, she said the amount of people who near knocked her kids to the ground was awful and she said she seen alot of drunk people :nope:

Are you going to the comber x-mas fair Miss Duke?
x

Yeh, can't wait, are you going? Its always a lovely wee eve :thumbup:

Wyntir, with my dd I stopped at 34 weeks, I just couldn't keep going was so sick! But she was 10 days late so felt like I was off forever, and had to go back when she was only 5 months, as you only got 6 months then :(

With ds, I stopped at 36 weeks, I was feeling good but wanted time with dd before ds arrived! I returned just after his 1st bday.

This time I am stopping soon at 35 weeks so I get a bit of time before xmas! I am using leave for 4 weeks, then mat leave starts at 39 weeks, and I am taking the full year off so returning Jan 2013. I only work 20 hours now, so finding it easy enough, and am feeling fab this preg!

Newbie to the NI group here! :) due 10th May with my first! Booked in at the Ulster! Im 15+4, over the worst of the morning sickness and looking forward to getting a bump to show off! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->