**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Thanks girls, i'm still uncertain what to do, need to think more. I work in a school so I guess the only holidays near march would be half term in february.

Ok so this was scan day! Baby is measuring at 22 weeks and 3 days, no problems showing up, everything looked great. Little fists and feet moving about lol.

We found out what it is :)

Oh and with school, if you are off for hslf term you can put first day back as start of mat leave...

xmas lights switch on was rubbish! And couldn't get near the market! Must have been mad, but I keep thinking when I have 3 kids we will barely leave the house lol..... so trying to get to everything while we can!

The kids were horrified at the pushing and shoving, so we had to carry one each, not great given I am 32 weeks preggers... and I seriously thought I was going to kill the next person who elbowed my bump!!! It was actually quite scary to be honest.

We didn't stay long!!

Anyway, lesson learnt. Will go back some eve tho to get to the market, when it settles down.

God my sister asked me to go with LO an i said no, after her phone call this morning im so glad i didnt, she said the light switch on was delayed an the kids where getting restless as tbey had been standin since 5:30, she said the amount of people who near knocked her kids to the ground was awful and she said she seen alot of drunk people :nope:

Are you going to the comber x-mas fair Miss Duke?
x

Yeh, can't wait, are you going? Its always a lovely wee eve :thumbup:

Im hoping so, i enjoyed it last year an no one bumped the bump lol have to see if my dad can come over and pick us up, only me an eva OH working, ill have a dander round with my sister an her son. x

Newbie to the NI group here! :) due 10th May with my first! Booked in at the Ulster! Im 15+4, over the worst of the morning sickness and looking forward to getting a bump to show off! :)

welcome, welcome :flower: ill add your info to the front page, another may mummie to be :hugs:

Thanks girls, i'm still uncertain what to do, need to think more. I work in a school so I guess the only holidays near march would be half term in february.

Ok so this was scan day! Baby is measuring at 22 weeks and 3 days, no problems showing up, everything looked great. Little fists and feet moving about lol.

We found out what it is :)

Aw fab glad everything went well, did you due date move any, how was your scan pics?
ooooo can you spill the gender beans :happydance::baby:

Ok girls I'll spill, the lady is about 70% sure its a BOY!!!! Yay! :happydance::happydance:

I've been convinced this baby was a girl lol

But regardless, it looks to be very healthy so I don't mind.

Due date hasn't been moved, I thought it might have been, but no.

Oh and thanks for the help regarding maternity leave :)

Ok girls I'll spill, the lady is about 70% sure its a BOY!!!! Yay! :happydance::happydance:

I've been convinced this baby was a girl lol

But regardless, it looks to be very healthy so I don't mind.

Due date hasn't been moved, I thought it might have been, but no.

Oh and thanks for the help regarding maternity leave :)

Aw fantastic :hugs::hugs:

Ill have to put a :blue: beside your name :baby:
How did you find the scan?

x

Wyntir, huge congrats, so glad all went well. And thats fab your bump is blue! Will you have another scan to confirm or are you happy to wait and see, though sounds like they were fairly sure?

Young mum - awww thas good, I am feeling very Christmassy already!

Reno welcome!

Scan was great, I thought it was gonna be the consultant doing the scan again, but this time it was the sonographer, she was lovely, chatting the whole way through, explaining what she was doing. It was a really enjoyable experience for me and OH.

I think we are happy enough to wait and see :)

Sorry Reno, welcome sweetie!

I'll be TTC soon :)

Coming to stalk your thread again Courtney :)

Wyntir, huge congrats, so glad all went well. And thats fab your bump is blue! Will you have another scan to confirm or are you happy to wait and see, though sounds like they were fairly sure?

Young mum - awww thas good, I am feeling very Christmassy already!

Reno welcome!

i keep saying to OH im gonna put the x-mas tree up, altho i wont really we waiting till 1st dec :happydance::happydance:

Scan was great, I thought it was gonna be the consultant doing the scan again, but this time it was the sonographer, she was lovely, chatting the whole way through, explaining what she was doing. It was a really enjoyable experience for me and OH.

I think we are happy enough to wait and see :)

Sorry Reno, welcome sweetie!

I really enjoyed our 20wk scan with my daughter, they spent alot of time on it showing us almost every wee bone and the scan pics where very clear.
we did ask if could find out sex but the girl said no :haha: she was just more interested if you would like extra scan pics and how much we where donating :dohh:

I'll be TTC soon :)

Coming to stalk your thread again Courtney :)

Yay about time :hugs::hugs:
Ill put you on front page as wtt till your ttc?

so what our we all getting from santa this year?

x

P.S
1 more month and my wee baby will be a big 1, that went by far to quick!

I'm getting a book. :lol: Not very exciting to some, but I've been eyeing it up for a while and not justified £25 for it.

you gonna tell us your names? :)

what's your names!?

from Barry I'm getting the harry potter 1-8 boxset on blu-ray :dance: and a cookbook I've had my eye on, along with some suprises. from Poppy I'm getting a new apron and from my brother I'm getting an Urban Decay palette. I pretty much have to tell everyone what to get me :dohh: not very romantic. Barry only knows about one of his! from my mum and dad I don't know yet, possibly a kindle?

and Welcome Reno! :wave:

and WYNTIR! BLUE!! :blue: :wohoo: you get to buy all the little tiny shirt and tie sets in the Next baby section!! :haha:

i really want one but realistically how much will i be able to use it, come May?

so what our we all getting from santa this year?

x

P.S
1 more month and my wee baby will be a big 1, that went by far to quick!

Yes same day my wee man will be 9- now that is scarey!

Reckon Santa might be bringing me the Take That Progress DVD- went to see them with the girls in Glasgow and concert was amazing!

:hi: Hi everyone, is there room for 1 more?

youngNImum thank u for the invite :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->