**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I read before I sleep at night so it gets plenty of use here. I guess it all depends when you get your "you" time though. :lol:

and Welcome Reno! :wave:

and WYNTIR! BLUE!! :blue: :wohoo: you get to buy all the little tiny shirt and tie sets in the Next baby section!! :haha:

haha yes!!!

Last night I was imagining my little boy wearing tails at my brother's wedding in 2 - 3 years time, How cute would that be?!!:dance:

Welcome Samantha, where ya from?

I don't know what i'm getting for christmas, hubby and mum have asked for ideas, so i have gave them a few, mainly cook books, cardmaking stuff or angel crystal related things. I really prefer getting surprises from people.

Scan pics from yesterday
23112011357.jpg

arm and fist
23112011355.jpg

Leg and foot
23112011358.jpg

Carrickfergus, beside the sea lol

Ugh nearly time to go to work. I wanna stay indoors in the heat with my sleepy puppy. She finally got spayed yesterday, so is kinda feeling a bit sorry for herself and tired today.

I'm getting a book. :lol: Not very exciting to some, but I've been eyeing it up for a while and not justified £25 for it.

you gonna tell us your names? :)

I dont mind telluse but im not telling family or friends,
Girl: Rosalie Courtney
Boy: Maurice David

:hi: Hi everyone, is there room for 1 more?

youngNImum thank u for the invite :flower:

Your welcome ill add you to front page

and Welcome Reno! :wave:

and WYNTIR! BLUE!! :blue: :wohoo: you get to buy all the little tiny shirt and tie sets in the Next baby section!! :haha:

haha yes!!!

Last night I was imagining my little boy wearing tails at my brother's wedding in 2 - 3 years time, How cute would that be?!!:dance:

Welcome Samantha, where ya from?

I don't know what i'm getting for christmas, hubby and mum have asked for ideas, so i have gave them a few, mainly cook books, cardmaking stuff or angel crystal related things. I really prefer getting surprises from people.

Scan pics from yesterday
View attachment 300527

arm and fist
View attachment 300528

Leg and foot
View attachment 300529

Lovely Scan pics :cloud9:

My OH wonts to buy me a blacberry, laptop and a tumbler dryer :dohh:
Im not really fussed on any of the above, id be happy with few horse riding bits, then when i ask what he wonts he says socks an boxers :dohh:

:haha: its so hard to know wat 2 get people....:shrug:
I cant believe christmas is so close

gorge piccies wyntir and gorge names courtney!

Hmm just wondering how use think rosalie is pronounced?

Yeah, WTT until I TTC ;)

Kindles are awesome but I don't read enough to justify having one :dohh:

Kevins getting clothes and Converse from me. Maybe a couple of little bits and pieces too...

OooOoo Courtney I like your names :thumbup:. Is David your OH?

Hi Emy, yay for officially TTC soon!
What book are you after tiggertea?
Lindsay, I think you'll get to read a kindle loads - it's great when you're feeding, you can hold a book in one hand or just lay it beside you and it won't flip shut or whatever - great snuggled on sofa or night feeds - I used my sony reader loads after Bridget was born! I'd like a kindle too, but can't justify it really as I have the sony one... it doesn't have wifi though so you have to hook it to computer to get books on it which is a pain in the arse...
Samantha, hi :waves:
And courtney, I'd say rosa-lee, rose-ah-lee sort thing - two syllable sound - how were you thinking of it being?
As for me, well, still in 2ww - I'm testing on Monday, but I've been oh so tempted today... I'll be 13 dpo on Monday. I have to not test early or I will drive myself insane with line spotting and talking myself in to believing an evap is a bfp and being unhealthily obsessed....

I am so excited. 2WWs are amazing (when they aren't your own :)) What cycle did you concieve Charlotte and Bridget on?

Hi Emy, yay for officially TTC soon!
What book are you after tiggertea?
Lindsay, I think you'll get to read a kindle loads - it's great when you're feeding, you can hold a book in one hand or just lay it beside you and it won't flip shut or whatever - great snuggled on sofa or night feeds - I used my sony reader loads after Bridget was born! I'd like a kindle too, but can't justify it really as I have the sony one... it doesn't have wifi though so you have to hook it to computer to get books on it which is a pain in the arse...
Samantha, hi :waves:
And courtney, I'd say rosa-lee, rose-ah-lee sort thing - two syllable sound - how were you thinking of it being?
As for me, well, still in 2ww - I'm testing on Monday, but I've been oh so tempted today... I'll be 13 dpo on Monday. I have to not test early or I will drive myself insane with line spotting and talking myself in to believing an evap is a bfp and being unhealthily obsessed....

i didnt even think of that! :thumbup: my hand always starts cramping when im reading in bed too (lying on my side)

Yeah, WTT until I TTC ;)

Kindles are awesome but I don't read enough to justify having one :dohh:

Kevins getting clothes and Converse from me. Maybe a couple of little bits and pieces too...

OooOoo Courtney I like your names :thumbup:. Is David your OH?

Yea he is :thumbup:

Hmm just wondering how use think rosalie is pronounced?

i would say rose-ah-lee with the emphasis on the lee part! is that right?

Ah that ok i was abit worryed that people might say Ros-ah-lie, bu its Ros-a-lee :happydance:

I am so excited. 2WWs are amazing (when they aren't your own :)) What cycle did you concieve Charlotte and Bridget on?

First time with both of them (within 2-3 weeks of coil being removed)!! - expectations are high for the 28th, and I know I won't help but feel disappointed if it doesn't happen this time :S I tested last month, but only had coil removed mid-cycle, after I'd OVd, so don't really count that as first cycle, if that makes sense!

Young mum, I think rosa-lee too, its a beautiful name!

Can I plz ask how do I figure out when im ovulating?? :blush:
i've never understood the 2WW either? :shrug:
I just dont get it at all......will someone help me work it out?

On average, if you have a 28 day cycle, you will ovulate 14 days before period is due. Which in the case of a 28 day cycle is 14 days from start of period.
If you have a 30 day cycle, it's 16 days after your first day of period.
These are all averages.
2ww refers to the two weeks betwern ovulating and your period being late (hopefully!) when you can test...
Some people check the daily temperature, or take ovulation tests to work It out more accurately. I never have... you are most fertile in the days leading up to ovulation...
I got a wee android app called period tracker which will estimate your fertile time based on your period dates...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->