**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Hi mind if I join in? Im due March 7th. I be going to Coleraine hospital - think I mite be the only 1 up this direction!! :flower:

Hi samantha,
I've sent you a wee PM - TTC is one of a fave subjects so hope I can help. :flower:

good to see ya in here majella!

I got my positive cheapie opk the day after my positive digi opk.
Random fact, but there you go!

happy lemon week sharon!!!

Hi Majella!!!

I think I'm in papaya week lol hehe I love the comparisions.

Taking a rest at the min on the sofa, was out this morning collecting order from New Look, yay both tops fit. Its so windy here, takes your breath away. Though I thought I would take the opportunity to hang some washing out, now I keep checking to make sure its still on the line. Don't want my bras landing in trees next door lol:blush:

The wind is horrendous! Blowing everything about has really annoyed my sinuses and given me a sinus headache:growlmad:

Miss Duke did you go the the fair we never went :(

Yeh we did, had a lovely time. Glad we went early though, we missed the rain thankfully. Kids got some lovely wee bits and enjoyed seeing santa, and hubby enjoyed getting a burger :thumbup:

Hello lovelies!

Had a scan this morning. Baby is measuring ahead by about 13 days! We are still officially on team :yellow:! :hissy: Dr said if he was a betting man he'd say :pink: but not to get too attached to that idea just yet.... Another chance to "check" on 22nd December! :haha:

Also been given anti-sickness tablets (first thing he said today was "you look ill".... nice!) and have to drink more fluids (just call me Miss Fish!). Ketones in urine (?) that will need an eye kept on, but hoping all will rectify itself quickly. :shrug:

I don't trust my Mummy instinct at all coz it screamed boy right to the end with Abbie. :haha:
This time though, I have to say I feel a bit pink, but wondering if that's more because I'm used to thinking pink with a girlie already?

Hello lovelies!

Had a scan this morning. Baby is measuring ahead by about 13 days! We are still officially on team :yellow:! :hissy: Dr said if he was a betting man he'd say :pink: but not to get too attached to that idea just yet.... Another chance to "check" on 22nd December! :haha:

Also been given anti-sickness tablets (first thing he said today was "you look ill".... nice!) and have to drink more fluids (just call me Miss Fish!). Ketones in urine (?) that will need an eye kept on, but hoping all will rectify itself quickly. :shrug:

Have they changed your due date then? Least you can look forward to the 22nd december now, gives you plenty of time to have words with baby, Oh i didnt no they could give you sickness tablets, hopefully that helps you :hugs:

x

Only have a very short course of them to see if they make a difference... honestly, if I get many more pills I'll start to rattle! :haha:

Due date hasn't been moved, but it has made me hopeful of another early-ish delivery like Abbie (she was 12 days early of her own accord).

Tiggertea - all good news! Do you feel any different this time round?

I've been completely different this time to last time. Flew through with no complaints, not even much in the way of sickness last time, this time I've had more complaints/ailments than I care to count. :rolleyes:

The things I've "craved" have been similar though... salt and vinegar crisps, caramel chocolates etc. Nothing remotely healthy! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->