**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

boooo for :yellow: glad it went well debs!

Need to keep up with this thread! Woooah!

I've started tracking ovulation? Apparently I'm ovulating today. The test looked pretty positive :-S, I've never checked ovulation before but it looked interesting and it was only £3 for 15 of the tests and 5 preggers tests. My last lonely eggie before the next one gets some company perhaps? :)

Me and OH 'accidentally' agreed on a boys name! Just like that. The subject came up and we agreed pretty much instantly. I imagine the girls name discussion will be a little bit more heated.

Oh, and we agreed we're naming the tables at our wedding after Batman Villians.

I've started tracking ovulation? Apparently I'm ovulating today. The test looked pretty positive :-S, I've never checked ovulation before but it looked interesting and it was only £3 for 15 of the tests and 5 preggers tests. My last lonely eggie before the next one gets some company perhaps? :)

Me and OH 'accidentally' agreed on a boys name! Just like that. The subject came up and we agreed pretty much instantly. I imagine the girls name discussion will be a little bit more heated.

Have you posted a pic of your OPK anywhere on the site?
Sorry im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad but I love that stuff!! :blush:

yay for a boys name!! that's what I've always struggled with - think it comes from being in a boys school!

Glad your scan went well, hope the sickness tablets helps!

ohh i dont really understand all the ovulation tracking and all that stuff :shrug: but yayy for the test looking positive, an the test pack sounds pretty cheap to :happydance:

when are use getting married :flower:

More party decorations came today and the invites gathering the stuff up in plenty of time lol
x

Essentially I think we'll get married after bubs number two is old enough for me to think straight :p, at least planning it properly then. It'll be ages, but occasionally one of us suggests something and we give it :thumbup: or :nope:. It's a bad habit of mine, but don't all of us like to fantasize about our weddings a bit :blush:...

I'm going to POAS today again and will photo this one xD

I have a feeling we will fight over a girls name. Or at least have a proper discussion, there's loads of nice ones and think he's a bit of a girls name expert. I could be talked round it, but I really like Beatrix (not something I even thought of when pregnant before).

Silas' party is gruffalo themed :) I just have to send invites, everything else is doooone!

Essentially I think we'll get married after bubs number two is old enough for me to think straight :p, at least planning it properly then. It'll be ages, but occasionally one of us suggests something and we give it :thumbup: or :nope:. It's a bad habit of mine, but don't all of us like to fantasize about our weddings a bit :blush:...

I'm going to POAS today again and will photo this one xD

I have a feeling we will fight over a girls name. Or at least have a proper discussion, there's loads of nice ones and think he's a bit of a girls name expert. I could be talked round it, but I really like Beatrix (not something I even thought of when pregnant before).

Silas' party is gruffalo themed :) I just have to send invites, everything else is doooone!

So are you ttc now?
I always say to my OH i wont a ring, he said we can ge married when we win the lottery :dohh: and my braidsmaid to be in lemon with sunflowers as my flowers. I can dream :happydance:

Aw what a great theme! your well ahead :thumbup:

Thanks Courtney - I really hope the pony works out because it would be very special and lovely :)

I'm hoping to bake the cake myself and either ice it or get it iced. Lindsay and rainbow buns have inspired me to have a purple/orange mix in the sponge! :haha:

Looks like I'm out this month, didn't even get to POAS :( So much for not testing early! I was being so good at waiting until day before AF due, and she came early :(

Awwwwww :( :hugs:, I'm not sure if that's better or worse than testing negative. I guess you must've ovulated early if you got AF early, more babydancing required next month?

Awwwwww :( :hugs:, I'm not sure if that's better or worse than testing negative. I guess you must've ovulated early if you got AF early, more babydancing required next month?

I guess more time in bed is the answer!! It's not full on yet, but just as I would expect for her imminent appearance... :(
I think this is better than seeing BFNs left right and centre, but I was really excited about POAS - I love the anticipation! It's also quite gutting as by this stage I was already pregnant with C and B...

I loved planning our wedding, I always said I wasn't gonna get married, but then when hubby and I were together I changed my mind. We got married two years after he proposed and had a halloween/gothic/autumn wedding at Belfast Castle. Best day ever!!! I now love wedding planning lol, and attending weddings.

Haha the silliest things make me happy today, like getting a new hoover so I'm not walking around doubled over trying to use the old one ( the extendable bit won't stay fully extended on our old one, hubby has glued it several times) plus one of the wheels fall off and wouldn't stay on. This new one is fantastic!

Holywood mum, sorry to hear af came :-(

Wyntir, I know what you mean, little things excite me too lol!

I am party planning too, having 10 girlie 7 year olds here next Saturday..... must be mad! Hubby and ds plan to get out of the way, so just me and my sis to entertain them!

We put our xmas tree up last night :blush: Just a bit early!!!!

I am sooooo tired tonight, a wee girl from across the road is here playing with my dd and I want to go to bed :sleep: Hoping hubbys home soon from walking the dog :wacko:

Tiggertea, glad the scan went well! I know what you mean about instincts, I have one of each already but still have no idea what this one is.... I love surprises though so am 'patiently' waiting!

I am amazed they didn't change your date! When I had my 20 week scan my date was changed by ONE day!!!! But the Ulster seem to go by the 20 week date now, rather than 12 week, they reckon its more accurate. Obviously didn't matter to me since it was only 1 day, gives me hope that the date is right since the 2 dates were so close - my cycles are really irregular so I had no idea when I got my bfp when I would be due!

Thats fab you get another wee scan before xmas, lovely pressie!

I think Doc knows I'm hoping for an "early" arrival again, so changing my due date would disappoint me if I were to go much over. :haha: Going by both LMP and Ov though, 26th is an accurate date. :shrug:

Not as much as I'd feared... who knows. I'm going to not kid myself that I'll be some sort of miracle pregnancy against the odds with bleeding, but if it doesn't get any heavier I'm going to POAS on Monday anyway!!

This is a fast moving thread!! NI threads gone very quiet!! Love the grufflo themed party very different. Hope it goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->