**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Looks like I'm out this month, didn't even get to POAS :( So much for not testing early! I was being so good at waiting until day before AF due, and she came early :(

:hugs: Happy shaggin tho for decemeber could be your lucky month :happydance:

I loved planning our wedding, I always said I wasn't gonna get married, but then when hubby and I were together I changed my mind. We got married two years after he proposed and had a halloween/gothic/autumn wedding at Belfast Castle. Best day ever!!! I now love wedding planning lol, and attending weddings.

Haha the silliest things make me happy today, like getting a new hoover so I'm not walking around doubled over trying to use the old one ( the extendable bit won't stay fully extended on our old one, hubby has glued it several times) plus one of the wheels fall off and wouldn't stay on. This new one is fantastic!

Oh wow id love to see a pic or 2 of your wedding, sounds fantastic. my sister got maried in july not really my cup of tea but each to there own :thumbup:

Nuke i loved looking at your wedding pic's!!! was like a rainbow wedding!!! :happydance:

Tiggertea, glad the scan went well! I know what you mean about instincts, I have one of each already but still have no idea what this one is.... I love surprises though so am 'patiently' waiting!

I am amazed they didn't change your date! When I had my 20 week scan my date was changed by ONE day!!!! But the Ulster seem to go by the 20 week date now, rather than 12 week, they reckon its more accurate. Obviously didn't matter to me since it was only 1 day, gives me hope that the date is right since the 2 dates were so close - my cycles are really irregular so I had no idea when I got my bfp when I would be due!

Thats fab you get another wee scan before xmas, lovely pressie!

i was ment to be due in jan by my 12wk scan but at 20wk was put back to 27th dec :dohh:

I hated being induced at term...but if I had gone into labour in the next two weeks there's a good chance he'd have been like 11lbs :wacko:, I might've ended up with a c-section.

Well, Bridget was 11 days late and I went in to labour after a sweep, and she was 11lb 0.5oz, and came out on her own just fine!!
That's one thing that concerns me a little about TTC no. 3... C was 9lb 3oz, B was 11lb 0.5oz, what on earth weight might the next one be!

I will be due 7th August apparantly just found out today.........I'm norn irish but live in Dorset would love to join in xx

congrats and welcome coastgirl! :wave:

holywood, happy shagging for december, sorry the :af: got you :(

:hugs: Happy shaggin tho for decemeber could be your lucky month :happydance:

:haha: what a great way to look at it :)

i was ment to be due in jan by my 12wk scan but at 20wk was put back to 26th dec :dohh:

I'd have hated to have my date put earlier 2nd time, they'd have had me induced before Bridget was ready to come out!

fingers crossed for you :hugs: tbh i wasnt really that bothered just abit worryed that baby was due at x-mas incase we couldnt get there with the snow, but she decided to come 3days early an luckily we where allowed home the next day just intime for christmas morning :happydance:

I will be due 7th August apparantly just found out today.........I'm norn irish but live in Dorset would love to join in xx

welcome :flower: ill add you to the front page, :) where in NI where you from?

Wow you ladies have had big babies!!! Mine were tiddly in comparison, dd was 7lb 14oz at 10 days late and ds was 7lb 10oz at 5 days late. Expecting this one to be much the same, unless it has a major growth spurt soon!

Woooah Woooah Holywoodmum!!! :haha:

Well, I didn't tear at 9lbs14oz so maybe my vag could've handled an 11lber :rofl:!!

Hopefully number three will bring the average down for you - since my second baby will have a different genetic Dad I don't know if the weight will be similar or completely different.

Welcomne coastgirl & congrats!! Is this going to be your first?
Where abouts are you from originally in NI??

my theory was that both girls had the same size of head (38.5cm for the record, no idea how that compares!) so that's the tough bit anyway!!

Cramping and spotting tonight. Going to test in the morning anyway, as I've waited a bloody long time to POAS this month!

Hello I'm due 21 jan but will be going in end of dec to have my babies;) living in newtonabbey;)

Hello I'm due 21 jan but will be going in end of dec to have my babies;) living in newtonabbey;)

Welcome Welcome, and your the first one of us lot expecting twins Congrats :happydance::hugs: have you got a c-section booked i can put it beside your due date :thumbup:

Another tiny baby here my wee lady was born at 5lb 12oz my twin sister kept saying id popped out a tennis ball compared to her basket ball out of her valiji. lol

Todays bump pic :baby:

Attachments

• Photo0093.jpg
    Photo0093.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
Twins I'm 32 .2 will have c section 28 dec at 36.4 arghh it's twins identical ;) some craic;) still cant get over it

Ahhh twins! So lovely!

Lovely bump missy! Must get myself into gear and do another pic myself... Only one taken so far this entire pregnancy so better document 3rd tri more effectively than the first 2!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->