**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

bleeding heavily :( decided to just test for kicks, no surprise, bfn. but at least I won't be deluding myself it's a pregnancy bleed. DH doesn't get why I'm sad.
I know we've been trying no time at all but after conceiving first cycle with both girls, i feel I've failed. and he's moving to germany ahead of us in Jan, so ttc will be near impossible for 4 months

Twins I'm 32 .2 will have c section 28 dec at 36.4 arghh it's twins identical ;) some craic;) still cant get over it

You'll have great fun, did you find out what gender they where? I love being a twin i always have a best friend :flower:

Ahhh twins! So lovely!

Lovely bump missy! Must get myself into gear and do another pic myself... Only one taken so far this entire pregnancy so better document 3rd tri more effectively than the first 2!!

I ddidnt start taking pic's last time till 25wks and only because i only started getting a bump then. I'v no idea where this bump has came from, but im glad i dont have to wait till 25wks again kinda felt like i missed out last pregnancy.

bleeding heavily :( decided to just test for kicks, no surprise, bfn. but at least I won't be deluding myself it's a pregnancy bleed. DH doesn't get why I'm sad.
I know we've been trying no time at all but after conceiving first cycle with both girls, i feel I've failed. and he's moving to germany ahead of us in Jan, so ttc will be near impossible for 4 months

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:

I've never activity TTC before but since Silas was clearly concieved very easily I imagine I will be disappointed if I don't get a BFP in January. I'm sure I read somewhere that even two prime, healthly people only have a 25% chance of conception each month, so for two people with no problems etc the average conception takes 4 months, but it could also be one month or if you're really unlikely maybe a year or more.

If I haven't got pregnant by March then I'm going to have to take a break because I really don't want two December birthdays that would be quite awful. So then it'll be spring 2013 and I'll have to be all pregnant over Christmas again :growlmad:.

These ovulation tests are really interesting though - I would say get some and track your ovulation for the months your husbands away so that you have a really good idea what your body is up to. It'll seem that way that you're working your way towards your BFP in some way - without actually being able to TTC. That's basically what I'm doing this month.

Sorry you didn't get pregnant this month x

:hugs: holywood

waow twins spellfairy! were in Newtownabbey? I live in Randalstown but born and bred in Carnmoney!

Emma... tell me about it. In February I have...

7th - Barry's bday
11th - Mum's bday
13th - FIL's bday
14th - Valentine's Day
28th - Poppy's bday

:nope:

Woah! Feb is like my 'free' month where nothing really happens :p

I've never activity TTC before but since Silas was clearly concieved very easily I imagine I will be disappointed if I don't get a BFP in January. I'm sure I read somewhere that even two prime, healthly people only have a 25% chance of conception each month, so for two people with no problems etc the average conception takes 4 months, but it could also be one month or if you're really unlikely maybe a year or more.

I think that's it isn't it - the expectation that it can happen so fast, especially after 2 so fast for me. Ah well...

Anyway, I had the full rigmarole of paranoia, hope, disappointment yesterday in the end - I never managed to see my tests at the ten minute mark, so I didn't see how they developed, looked 2 hours late, and had the most evil evap on one - gorgeous pink line!! I tested again at lunchtime very carefully (timer set for 10 mins then they were in the bin!) and got two perfect BFNs. so at least now I can stop fantasising about this month!

I had a 27 day cycle this month after 30 days last month, so will have to keep on time of my O signs... but if it's another shorter cycle, I could be testing on Christmas day :) Actually that could make it really shit if it was another BFN!!

Jan is my busy month for birthdays really, well me and MIL share the same date. Other than that they're pretty evenly spread in the year!

id leave it til boxing day!

Anyone affected by strikes tomorrow? I have mw appt, but looks like it should go ahead, and dd's school is open as usual. I have decided not to strike since I finish for mat leave soon.... going to be the ONLY one in my department. Thats if I have the balls to go in.

I think that's it isn't it - the expectation that it can happen so fast, especially after 2 so fast for me. Ah well...

Anyway, I had the full rigmarole of paranoia, hope, disappointment yesterday in the end - I never managed to see my tests at the ten minute mark, so I didn't see how they developed, looked 2 hours late, and had the most evil evap on one - gorgeous pink line!! I tested again at lunchtime very carefully (timer set for 10 mins then they were in the bin!) and got two perfect BFNs. so at least now I can stop fantasising about this month!

I had a 27 day cycle this month after 30 days last month, so will have to keep on time of my O signs... but if it's another shorter cycle, I could be testing on Christmas day :) Actually that could make it really shit if it was another BFN!!

Jan is my busy month for birthdays really, well me and MIL share the same date. Other than that they're pretty evenly spread in the year!

I know its so disapointing hon :hugs:

When I poas with this baby, it was bfn but I only waited a couple of minutes. Accidently left it sitting on the side of the bath, came home hours later and there was a strong line. Obviously thought it must be evap, but raced down to chemist for a digi since you can't go wrong with them, and there was the bfp. So its def important to give it the full 10 mins!

Don't test on xmas day, give it a bit longer! Try and not put too much pressure on yourself xxx

id leave it til boxing day!
Assuming AF Doesn't get me early again!

Anyone affected by strikes tomorrow? I have mw appt, but looks like it should go ahead, and dd's school is open as usual. I have decided not to strike since I finish for mat leave soon.... going to be the ONLY one in my department. Thats if I have the balls to go in.

I'm not working. School open but only for 6th form. DD's nursery closed. Are you a teacher too then? I think we have about 20 staff going in. I wouldn't let the mat leave thing sway your decision. Strike if that's what you believe in - I can't believe the difference to pension income, and lifetime loss of earnings - have you tried any of the online calculators - at my current rate of pay it's around £100000 less pension if I live for 25 years!

No no I am not a teacher, I am in admin in a Government Office!

I know, I think I am worrying too much..... I was hoping dd's school would be closed then I would happily stay off with her, but hers is def open. I know, the pension thing is pretty bad, our union sent us a table showing how much more we will be paying, not good! And todays announcement about regional rates of pay for public sector workers isn't good news at all, its all really worrying!

I didn't see that one! I have my head in the sand regards the news somewhat - perhaps I should pay more attention!
Well, B and C will both be at the childminders, as that's paid for anyway, so I'm going to enjoy a day of freedom!

Wow I go away for a two day break and come back to find this thread has taken off, hope all girls are well! Welcome to the new girls posting here :)

We were in Glasgow for a couple of days for a gig, had a blast, always do when we go there, only disappointment this time was the non alcoholic choices in the bar we went too after the gig, I could drink orange juice, water, coke or irn bru. Fun lol.

But anyhow its nice to be home, back to my puppy again, I really missed her so so much!

i cant wait to get a pup!!! Leaving it til both kids are at school tho! Is it a teacher strike tomorrow? I wonder if my folks are going in...

Its affecting all public services pretty much Nuke hon, and there won't even be a bus on the road! Enjoy your day, sounds fun xx

Wyntir, nice to have you back, glad you had fun!

Forsome reason I am really nervous about my mw appt today, its just been so long since my last. Fingers crossed everythings fine!

How did MW go Miss Duke? Did you go to work or strike?
I slept for my strike :)

Well bp was great and baby is head down at last, urine was clear - so far so good.

But she said baby is measuring 2 weeks behind, and she noticed me scratching my hands - they have been sooo itchy - so she took blood for obstetric cholestasis and is hoping to ring me tomo with results. Have to go back next week either way for another measure of the bump. I am not convinced measuring bump is that accurate? So trying not to worry.

Thanks everyone for asking!!

Holywood, I admit I DID go to work, I panicked a bit after appt and went in and sorted everything out cuz I realised theres a tiny chance I could end up finishing earlier than planned! Hope you got a rest today xx

Nuke - I am so thick and thought you were geting a pup TODAY, doh!

I think measuring bump is very inaccurate! It is incredibly subjective, and varies from MW to MW where they measure it.
I wouldn't let it worry you too much, and you will get your results back quickly from bloods anyway...
oh and I got a lovely rest!! Kids to childminders at 8 and I went back to bed til 12 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->