**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Thanks! Awww, thats brilliant you had a much deserved rest xx

First day of December! wow that came around fast lol

Decorations up yet? We haven't, need some new twinkling lights for the tree.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH december! :dance::wohoo::happydance:

i might bully barry into getting the decs up tomorrow as i think he's only working until 12. :haha:

our tree is going beside the fishtank, i hope none of them are epileptic :haha:

:rofl: I put mine up last night coz I'm working tonight. Instant festive feeling! :dance:

he's working til 4 :cry: and late tonight. After his boss said they wudnt need to do ne overtime this week. Wanker. I want my tree up!

Has anyone tried the fetal monitor angelsounds I think its called ? I'm in two minds about it

oooooo all the talk of food has made me hungry for meat !!!!

P.s at how many weeks did everyone start seeing their midwife ?

I have the angelsounds doppler. V pleased with it!

Has anyone tried the fetal monitor angelsounds I think its called ? I'm in two minds about it

oooooo all the talk of food has made me hungry for meat !!!!

P.s at how many weeks did everyone start seeing their midwife ?

I have one too it was good value for money but I couldnt find heartbeat til bout 16 weeks on it I think - thought sum people said they heard it from 9???
Im happy enough with mine tho, but use it very often now cos the babys moving so much so I no he's ok!!

ive tried it but havent got one myself. it was good! i saw my mw from 8 weeks i think!

I saw MW first at approx 10 weeks so she could give me a breastfeeding leaflet and tell me not to eat sharks.

Saw my midwife from 8 weeks. Actually it may have been 7,:wacko::wacko: I can't quite remember, god my brain is getting useless!:dohh:

I think i will treat myself to one for xmas have heard a lot of good reviews

I have my first midwife app next wk at 16 wks it seems really late compared to everyone else

I just found a pefect house would i be completly mental to consider moving this close to xmas lol

Xxx

Not if it's the perfect place Laur! :)

I saw mw at 8 weeks then 16 then 25 and was told not to come back. :rofl: banished I was! Hehe

I saw my mw at around 8 weeks to get hospital forms filled out, then I saw her at 16 weeks, 28 weeks and 34 weeks. I have been disapointed by how few times I get to go to be honest!

I went to the dr on 21 November for him to refer me to the mw, but I've heard nothing yet! How long did it take you ladies to get your appointment?

i just made my appointment when i was there! I see mine once a month.

Oo tigger why are you not allowed back ?

Conina i was just told to phone down for an app a week or two before i was 16 wks the recp give me one over the phone

I really love the house but i just dont know where to start

16 wks seems to be the norm then i wasnt sure its been a while from my last baba

Im STARVING today i think a bacon roll & a big mug of tea sounds like a plan then i really need to go on a hunt for advent calanders we are two days behind

Yeah I was same as NuKe... Went to see doc at 4 weeks and she sent me out to make appt with mw for 4 weeks time.

We opted for private care so the nhs mw decided I don't need to see her too. Fair enough - less running around for me when it gets to the weekly appt stage! Hehe

I was in and outta hosp constantly from 5-13 weeks..had booking app at 18 weeks..anomaly scan at 22 weeks..and been saw every thursday since..until hes born lol. Bet theyre sick of the sight me me! My midwife at my gp, saw her once at 8 weeks and she asked why I was there?! Saw a dif one at 19 weeks, and havnt been seen since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->