**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

when i was preggers with pops my mw was able to tell me i was having a girl by the hb! i LOVE milo, but i know what u mean- i love the name amber too and PILs dog is called amber :(

I always loved the name Riley for a boy..and as I thought Id probably never have kids, called my dog I had years ago Riley..now I wish I hadnt cus I wud have used it! In saying that..my sister had a dog called Paige and it died..and she called my niece Bethany Paige lol. My other Niece is Olivia and theres 3 others in her class. My wee 8 year old sis has quite an old name, Sarah-Jane..but it suits her. I used to look after a 5 month old called Sadie and it suited her too. I always think of Sadie/Maud/Mary as old peoples names lol.

I had Jacob picked for a boy from before I started trying..but heres been alot lately. Then I liked Jacobi (pronounced Ja-Coby), but thought people wud just say it as if Jacob had a Y on the end! Noah and Ethan were next on the list..and Noah doesnt seem to be that popular at the minute! Bet heres loads wen hes born lol. I have a massive girls name list, prob never get to use any tho..think Noah will be the first and last!

I like Jacobi....reminds me of jacoby shaddix from the band papa roach, i loooove him :blush:
i've prob put u off now oops :dohh:

we had Noah picked as a boys name second time round, then one of DH's colleagues called her wee boy Noah, so DH didn't want to use it any more! Then she was a girl anyway...

coby was very high up on our boy list! makes me think of jacoby shaddix too samantha!

FOB would have called him John. My brain honestly couldn't deal with having a son called John, amusingly his girlfriend doesn't like it either so I don't think he'll get a baby John. (His Grandad was John, but his brother is Johnathan :wacko:, get some creativity!!)

I know a little girl called Rory (spelt differently probably) which I thought was quite cool/different. Like kinda unisex names that sound a bit masculine? Like Taylor.

My favourite names for a boy in the top ten are James and Thomas.

My favourite girls names in the top 40 are Lacey and Freya.

And bet they are totally different from everyone elses favs :)

In the top 100 of both my fav would be Esme for a girl and between Jensen and Theo for boys.

i loved Baxter for a girl but barry was having none of it!

Oh wow :o, where did you get that from? Dom Jolly had a daughter called Parker, I quite like that too.

For some reason that made me start to think about Posh's Harper and I went and saw some pics of her wearing pretty 'normal' clothes which apparently cost £100 and baby socks that were a bargain at £27. Don't know why I did that, unlike me.

Emydra I love the name Esme, but twilight ruined it for me. :(

Found out last night that antrim hospital are building a new water birthing room with a massive bath, which just might be ready for me in march :) how sweet would that be!

Ah, I have only seen the first twilight (with regret) so it doesn't have that association. :p Gaaaaaawd, so windy...Silas is asleep, and I don't really feel I have anything to do :-/

I've only seen some of the first twilight also, it was terrible. But when I mentioned the name Esme to people, most answered 'oh from twilight' Urggh no.

Its seriously windy here too, fences are blowing down all around.

I'd stick to any name I liked regardless of the films associated etc. then take great pleasure in telling people who assumed wrongly to feck off. :haha:

Normally I would, but in this case I imagine that its gonna be a very popular girls name now because of Twilight.

Its so hard to find the perfect name so many people i know have had recently had babies & named them things i love not to mention the size of both out families uses up a lot of names

I love baxter its my dads middle name

How crazy is that weather idont want to go out it in but im low on milk & out of tea bags

How is everyone feeling I have not stopped crying for three days now its madness !!!

LaurGil *hugs*

I'm feeling good, have a few mood swings from time to time, but they only last a few minutes and i'm back to my normal cheerful self again. I'm just getting ready to go to work, not looking forward to going outside. And i've just realised i forgot to leave anything out for dinner, no time now to do anything about it, so it will have to wait til tonight. Wonder could I persuade hubby to buy chinese? lol

Thanks wyntir i could deffo do with one

chinese sounds like a plan when the weather is like that lets hope your hubby agrees

Xxx

i dont understand the obsession with chinese in this country!! It doesn't taste anything like proper chinese food, all the sauces taste like vinegar! I get a singapore chow mein, but we only get it once in a blue moon! Gimme an indian any day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->