**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Oh wow :o, where did you get that from? Dom Jolly had a daughter called Parker, I quite like that too.

For some reason that made me start to think about Posh's Harper and I went and saw some pics of her wearing pretty 'normal' clothes which apparently cost £100 and baby socks that were a bargain at £27. Don't know why I did that, unlike me.

I got baxter from a girl who was on LA ink getting a tattoo! Barry said it just made him think of Ron Burgundy's dog :haha:

I caved in & ordered chow mein my belly is growling at me

Spring rolls, Crispy duck pancakes and chicken chow mein do it for me!

Meh! I had home made chips beans and sausages. :sulk:

Chicken Jalfrezi from the Indian would have gone down nicely too though... :grr: NuKe!

Hubby didn't agree to chinese, he ended up having soup and I had the rest of the tuna from lunch, in a sandwich.

Not the same as takeaway though. :(

He's currently out walking the dog, while I'am cosy on the sofa :) Though I did brave the wind and rain earlier today to take her on a walk, so it is his turn lol

Loving all the name ideas! I am finished work now (as of yday) so thinking about names is high up on my 'to do' list along with packing hospital bag and wrapping pressies lol.

Going for a growth scan today as my fundal height is still measuring small, I honestly do not believe baby is small but we shall soon see! Will update later xx

Hi ladies! im emma, im 22 and expecting my 1st :D im due 7th april and cant wait! Im booked in at ulster and very happy with the care ive received so far but im just wondering if anyone knows more about the home from home unit? thanks girls!!! xxx

yay for mat leave miss duke!! :dance:

welcome emma! :wave: i havent any experience with the ulster but there's a few ladies here who have used it, including the hfh unit! apparently its brill :)

wooooooooo happy avocado week sharon!

I have been so lazy today, I haven't moved from the sofa, apart from making lunch lol. Its too cold! I haven't took our dog out for a walk, :blush: but I will go out with her shortly to back yard to play fetch in a few mins. Then its off to work at half three.

I braved the shops.... even Dungannon is a hive of activity.... meh! Feck that. Came home to put my feet up. :haha:

Hubby didn't agree to chinese, he ended up having soup and I had the rest of the tuna from lunch, in a sandwich.

:rofl:

Downgrade from a Chinese! Faaaaail!!!!

Welcome Emma :D

M&S Sprucefield was actually INSANE today.

I hate the shops this time of year when I actually need to GET something.... I love the atmosphere, but not the queues.

The shop was ok apart from the foodhall. The food end was just unreal, I'e been in M&S on christmas eve many times, and it's never that bad.

...I bought salted caramel profitarols...NOM

Couch potato day...ahhh...memories :haha:

Thanks girls :D im just wondering really when you have to say you want to use home from home :S baby brain... lol xxx

did u ask when you went for your scan or anything? id say the sooner the better!

Hi emma, I used home from home, awesome! You can actually jyst say when you are in labour in triage that you want to use it... but they do a really good Active Birth workshop too... Call maternity reception and they'll book you in x

Emma don't worry they really encourage people to go there when you arrive in labour. Its fantastic, I really loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->